[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Love Between Fairy and Devil 苍兰诀

sugarplum892

11 hours ago, jadore1 said:

Q?    I forgot , what is a fast way for me to insert picture here??? and are we able to?   .... i tried copy and paste in url ...picture is mine from my computer of our Moon Supreme LOL ...he looks gorgeous 

You cannot copy from your computer bur need to host some where else like twitter or another webhosting

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, jadore1 said:

Q?    I forgot , what is a fast way for me to insert picture here??? and are we able to?   .... i tried copy and paste in url ...picture is mine from my computer of our Moon Supreme LOL ...he looks gorgeous 

Try this https://gifyu.com/ then go to embed codes (copy and paste the last row of codes)

• Thanks 1

On 8/22/2022 at 7:20 AM, jadore1 said:

I don't care how much money was spent or what standard somebody is trying to peg this drama...It has its standard from my end at 100% ..

I am in love with this drama , which means all its best and its worst combined , yin and yang , moon and sun . The Moon Supreme  is to die for and so is the God of War  and our little Orchid is totally adorable .   

P.s. if you like the drama , please watch.....if you don't like the drama , please watch something that gives you as much joy as this drama gives to me , in all its glory and story . 

I am waiting for more episodes so I can binge watch this drama. :D So glad this one is out! 

• Like 4

Ohh, episodes 26-29 were very good. And I love the soundtrack :wub:.  Will definitely try to get all the music after completing the drama))). 

I can't believe we have just 6 episodes left:tears:. Selfish me wishes they have more)))). However I understand that the dynamics of the drama, that I enjoy so much, will be ruined if it is dragged too long))).

• Like 3

7 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Ohh, episodes 26-29 were very good. And I love the soundtrack :wub:.  Will definitely try to get all the music after completing the drama))). 

I can't believe we have just 6 episodes left:tears:. Selfish me wishes they have more)))). However I understand that the dynamics of the drama, that I enjoy so much, will be ruined if it is dragged too long))).

Yes, I wish for a longer time between our main leads but I also have to see the end of the drama.

I wish it'll be a happy ending.

I love our main couple so much. 

• Like 3

I have been re watching everything from ep 1 and eagerly awaiting the next 6 episodes....in ep 1 originally I missed that Moon Supreme was already waking up when Orchid smacked into him ...and the fireworks their kiss produced created universes ...no wonder they are meant for each other LOL 

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, ElleSor said:

Yes, I wish for a longer time between our main leads but I also have to see the end of the drama.

I wish it'll be a happy ending.

I love our main couple so much. 

If they stick to the original novel it should be 

Spoiler

a happy ending indeed.

Yep, I love them).

The cage trial scenes were amazingly acted, especially by Dylan, and the background music just WOW). I applauded to the creators, despite the moment being really heart-wrenching, they managed to keep the characters on a cool strong side,  so the scene is not some cliché suffering in "cry me a river, spill me blood" style. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, leo2020 said:

If they stick to the original novel it should be 

Reveal hidden contents

a happy ending indeed.

Yep, I love them).

The cage trial scenes were amazingly acted, especially by Dylan, and the background music just WOW). I applauded to the creators, despite the moment being really heart-wrenching, they managed to keep the characters on a cool strong side,  so the scene is not some cliché suffering in "cry me a river, spill me blood" style. 

Thanks!

I started reading the novel but still a bit busy with watching so I'm kinda slow with the reading. 

• Like 1

:cries: ep31 and 32, I wish I haven't seen them...

Hope those who mocked Esther's voice and questioned her acting skills will now bit their tongues... Dylan was amazing, that scene

Spoiler

showing his character crying and shouting in grief... oh, they intentionally turned the sound off, and only the music is left...

I pity Rong Hao(((. Great job by Xu Haiqiao, as always. We usually hate villains, but this character he created is just soo pitiful...and helpless as well. 

• Like 3

This drama is amazing and keep hooking watching the rerun until new episode tonight. Dylan and Esther are the pair that we never knew we need it. Both are amazing and potray the love story very well. Not mentioning a lot of emotional damage last night.

Cried a bucket last night watching this scene

• Like 3

I just watched till the end... Although I honestly am not ready to say goodbye to the characters, I'm pleased with the last episodes and the outcome.

Spoiler

It's a happy and solid ending for all the "good guys" ))). That's really great, bcs some people wrote before that it's an open ending. 

I bow to those who made this kind of ending for Rong Hao and his beloved shifu. At least Changheng was spared of the necessity to fight with his best friend. 

• Like 1

Thank you and good bye Love Between Fairy and Devil you were one kick a$$  as Dongfang Qingcang  and our little Orchard was more dear to us than the Goddess . I am happy with 2022 since it gave me one more drama to add to my favourites.  

There were so many scenes  where you stole our hearts and I am so glad that after 500 years , your  'Honey , I am home LOL" made us soooo happy and grateful that you were able to harmonize the Universe and be the most powerful man for your Orchid ...... "still the most powerful, most feared, revered immortal Moon Supreme hehehe"  :heart: :love: :kiss_wink:

• Like 1

On 8/29/2022 at 8:45 PM, jadore1 said:

Thank you and good bye Love Between Fairy and Devil you were one kick a$$  as Dongfang Qingcang  and our little Orchard was more dear to us than the Goddess . I am happy with 2022 since it gave me one more drama to add to my favourites.  

There were so many scenes  where you stole our hearts and I am so glad that after 500 years , your  'Honey , I am home LOL" made us soooo happy and grateful that you were able to harmonize the Universe and be the most powerful man for your Orchid ...... "still the most powerful, most feared, revered immortal Moon Supreme hehehe"  :heart: :love: :kiss_wink:

Ohhh, I totally agree, that  simple "I'm back" and smile was all Little Orchid (and us, poor fans:D) wanted:wub:

I should also say, that moment DF QC came to say goodbye to Orchid before leaving to fight evil god, that kiss also meant more then words. It literally was smth like "I know it's you even if you denied it; I love you to the moon and back; I will protect you as I promised before; please remember me". Such a powerful message and great acting by the leads. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Ohhh, I totally agree, that  simple "I'm back" and smile was all Little Orchid (and us, poor fans:D) wanted:wub:

I should also say, that moment DF QC came to say goodbye to Orchid before leaving to fight evil god, that kiss also meant more then words. It literally was smth like "I know it's you even if you denied it; I love you to the moon and back; I will protect you as I promised before; please remember me". Such a powerful message and great acting by the leads. 

ep 35 @36 min ....the final kiss is so him , the  Moon Supreme that can kiss like there is no tomorrow  :love:    They started with the kiss and ended with the kiss....:kiss_wink:    I love all beings, but I also love one person.” 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, jadore1 said:

kiss like there is no tomorrow

Hehe, BTW, I heard one of  WHD's new dramas

Spoiler

is with Bai Lu. And she usually is stunning in kissing scenes, so looking forward to see how it goes :D.

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, jadore1 said:

but that water kiss i missed in my first time viewing 

It's ep 8 if I'm not mistaken.

3 hours ago, jadore1 said:

their kissing scenes are so fertile to my imagination LOL 

:D I guess you are not the only one, hehe)))

• Like 1
  • LOL 1