[Drama 2021] Person Who Looks Like You/Reflection of You, 너를 닮은 사람

larus

Interesting, mystery, cryptic, secrets of the past, broken relationships. Love the actors too. Still trying to figure out if the revenge trope in this. What in the world happened  with  Hae Won and Hui Ju? But why is HW targeting Lisa who does not have anything to do with what happened in their past? I guess HW figures it will hurt HJ most? But really vindictive and wrong. The children and the rest of the family have done her no wrong. So Ho Su is not the husband's child.

• Like 2

Wow, Hae Won is the tornado of destruction, using everyone and anyone.... children, greedy abusive brother in law of HJ, naive and stupid brother of HJ, poor student friend of Lisa and anyone she thinks she can use on her way to destruction. Her intended  victim is HJ but on her stormy path to revenge, she swoops anyone standing in the way. At first, I understood and sympathized with what she felt because of the betrayal of a friend, loss of a beloved but not anymore. She is determined to make Lisa a collateral victim. She does not care how many innocent lives she destroys. Gone was the beautiful, innocent,  and bright smile. Now her face only shows vile smirks. She is creepy. But it is through her that we get to know the personalities and objectives of the other characters such as HJ's husband HS who may have something to do with Woo Jae's "accident" and the brother in law who is the legal rep of the school and now betrays the family by making it possible for HW to be re-hired at  the school. We also get to know that brother in law is an abusive husband to his wife Dr. An. The Matriarch who holds the purse favors her son and grandson which makes the son in law jealous because he wants a bigger portion of the pie. What a mess!!

The ending of ep 4 though!!!!

• Like 3

I feel like Lisa is wj and hj child. And if I’m correct, I hope both of them find out because that’s so unfair to them. You can’t just take his child because you decided you wanted to go back to your husband. Other than that though I’m on hj’s side because hw is taking things too far. Like I get the hurt but she shouldn’t be targeting/using innocent people to get to hj. And if she really wanted to take her down all she’d need to do is publicize the fair and the baby. All this back and forth isn’t necessary. 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 1:38 PM, lila21 said:

So Ho Su is not the husband's child.

Yes. I think it's WJ and HJ child. He took him from  HJ but then she did the same, and too him back.  As if child is thing  you take and go.  No wonder kids are how they are when they grow up.

1 hour ago, Sirry Usly said:

I feel like Lisa is wj and hj child

@Sirry Usly No. Ho Su, the young boy, is WJ and HJ child.

Li-sa was already in  boarding school in England ( chosen by evil in-law) when WJ and HJ met and and when HJ met WJ.

So from watching ep 4 & 5... knetz and viewers be hatin' on HJ... like... she's a victim of revenge of GH. I mentioned during previous post, many viewers sympathise with GH thinking HJ stole WJ from  GH. That made  GH sad lonely miserable.  She was and she still is.  WJ is to blame for that!

HJ already admitted on ep1 or 2 I think, there is lack of affection from husband. Like she doesn't feel it (unlike with WJ, I guess). She was married when she was introduced to WJ. It wasn'y clear from the episode flashback if WJ and GH was in a relationship when WJ was introduced to HJ

Watching the episodes we learned that...

- Juyeoung is helping GH..( she shoulf stop using her for revenge)

- Li-sa not liking Juyeoung because...she's sensing something.

-the lawyer who's  wife is HJ sister in law... is abusive.. verbally and I bet physically to the wife

- Mother in law  has never been fond of HJ  even treats her like househelper

- HS knows  about the affair of HJ and WJ.  ( I think he knows Ho-su's WH child)

from the flahsback...

- when GH couldn't attend art class and she said  a " friend" of hers will come and hel HJ.. She said "friend"

- WJ said she never felt anything for GH (why you son of.... argh!!!!!)  I think WJ proposing and marrying GH to spite HJ?

- li-sa  though it was her father HS who went to met HJ in the fields but it's actually WJ. She was too young to remember

From the teaser for next week's ep 6.. WJ is back. Looks like he's out for revenege! GH and WJ teaming up. Li-sa wil put two and two together.. and will likely  do something bad.

Thumbs up to our female leads!  Go Hyun Jung(  Hui Jo) and o Shin Yun Bin ( Gu Haewon)  are terrific female leads.  Kim Soo Ahn.. also giving us good acting as Li-sa.  Kim Jae Young (Woo Jae).. I need to see more of him!

Yep.

* all twts ctto as tag*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Whoa, so Weo Jae's memories are fuzzy, he does not remember the past and Hae Won is going to manipulate those memories to plant her own version of the past. The memories that WJ has are not true memories but made up memories planted by Hae Won? However, can memories be truly erased... but if they can't be erased, then will WJ still remember remnants of the true memories that happened in the past as in leaving in a shack with HJ in Ireland and had a child with her? I feel sorry as well as afraid for him. It seems Hae Won will stop at nothing to get her revenge on HJ for stealing the love of her life. I feel sorry for WJ.

Does Lisa remember WJ?

• Like 1

Reflection of You OST Part.3

Janet Suhh(자넷서) - Knocking on

Spoiler

Lyrics

knocking on

here again

here you stand

once again

I'm sorry don't know what I've done

leaving everything behind

I'm falling down

all this time

you were standing there

And I can feel

the wave, has come

here my voice in heart

here I shout again

but I hear no sound

moments that we had

was gone

or I thought

or that should've been stayed in the past

I can not control my heart

cuz I don't know how still in my air

I'm still in doubt

what's in my heart

never knew that I'll face it again

I've let you down

do you know we've had our last

well I've let you go

and have made a choice

I don't know

if this is even love

and I don't know

if I can make a choice

little that I know

We are, and we were

But you're here

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

On 10/27/2021 at 7:03 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

I think he does remember. I watch way way he look at her and then boy (I think the boy is his son).

I agree, his memories are fuzzy still but he is remembering or memories are coming back when he interacts with HJ and the way he looked at the son ....

• Like 1

Ok, I get that Hae Won feels betrayed by HJ who was supposed to be a friend yet had an affair with her husband but then Hae Won must remember that her husband was the one who cheated on her and had an affair with her friend. It was not just HJ it was also her husband the man who married her then cheated on her with her married friend. I guess it stings more because HJ was a friend she trusted. Hae Won was able to find Woe Jae in Ireland and brought him home. He needs therapy but instead of bringing him somewhere far from Hae Won and her family, she brings Woe Jae right in the midst of Hae Won's whereabouts. She could have brought Woe Jae to another hospital, or used another gallery not connected to the Gallery Director whom works with HJ or the gallery that HJ has her works displayed. She brought WJ to the hospital owned by HJ's in laws and the gallery where HJ's art is being shown. Then she gets angry when Woe Jae's memories seem to kick in when he meets HJ at the gallery or when WJ talks about cooking for her a lot which he never did, it was HJ he cooked for. Then Hae Won seems to blame HJ alone when she was the one who brought Woe Jae into HJ's present life. She could have brought WJ to be treated far from HJ and her family and try to repair their relationship or accept what happened and let go. The way she is going about, she is mostly hurting herself and Woe Jae whose memories are clear at times goes around seeking HJ.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Reflection of You“ recorded its lowest rating.

According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings research company, JTBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Reflection of You“ recorded a rating of 2.213% (Ep.7). This is the drama’s lowest rating following 2.7% (Ep.6) and 2.359% (Ep.5).

Meanwhile, KBS2’s “Dali and Cocky Prince“ had a slight drop, recording 5.1% (Ep.13) from 5.4% (Ep.12)

Read more: "Reflection of You" Records Lowest Rating - KdramaBuddy

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

“Reflection Of You” Ratings Rise Slightly As “Dali And Cocky Prince” Remains No. 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 5, 2021
by E. Cha

JTBC’s “Reflection of You” enjoyed a slight rise in viewership for its latest episode!

On November 4, Go Hyun Jung and Shin Hyun Been‘s drama “Reflection of You” rose to an average nationwide rating of 2.3 percent, marking a minor increase from its previous episode’s average of 2.2 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1497034wpp/reflection-of-you-ratings-rise-slightly-as-dali-and-cocky-prince-remains-no-1

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

What is Haewon thinking??? That the whole world will commiserate with her and see HJ as the bad hussy woman? Maybe they will but they will remember more that she is the wife who was dumped yet brought her husband back to the  present life of his past lover. Then she is angry that her husband's memories are triggered in the presence of HJ? Wow did Woo Jae really run after HJ and did that really happen, what happened in the stairway??

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

CONTEST: Movember Oppa event - win prizes!

Chingus, now is your chance to win prizes as we are launching our Movember oppa event. Let your creative juices flow as you transform your oppa into a mustache oppa or a beard oppa. Let other forum members admire your oppa with facial hair. :wub: 

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1

On 11/7/2021 at 5:49 PM, lila21 said:

What is Haewon thinking??? That the whole world will commiserate with her and see HJ as the bad hussy woman? Maybe they will but they will remember more that she is the wife who was dumped yet brought her husband back to the  present life of his past lover. Then she is angry that her husband's memories are triggered in the presence of HJ? Wow did Woo Jae really run after HJ and did that really happen, what happened in the stairway??

Hae Won can't accept that people don't see her pain as the big deal it is. But she is forgetting that every person has their own pain to deal with. She went out of her way to get Hui Ju and Woo Jae around each other. She has been tormenting Hui Ju's children to an extent. Nobody sane is going to look at her and say, yeah it makes sense.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1