[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

3 hours ago, lolly84 said:

The fact that Hye Sun is a good character and not involved in the ML past love life is pretty interesting. She respected him through the centuries and cared for him as a friend after all. I think she will be useful more in future episodes and i think she was the FIRST to ship WY and Dam

It takes two to tango and we can see that WY is the one who has been the more reserved type... even for his supposedly first love, perhaps it was pity, hence the need to protect her,  that turned to like/love which ^accidently^ cost her life, either way...

in her quest to be human perhaps her desperation, Hye sun probably turn off WY's affection, if any for her, due to her actions to be with humans and harmed them along the way, to get their energy. Hye Sun lived her life the fullest? maybe,and in her quest, she  ^left^ a lot of men along the way. As she mentioned to WY, she can do it because she forgets and cared for the next person she liked, in the next lifetime.... (something like that, i need to watch the episode to refresh my memory of what she exactly said).

@inaho101... haha.. great... we await the next 6 episodes to show the final journey of the drama :D

• Like 6

3 hours ago, inaho101 said:

I finally found a way to get the manwha translated peeps so spoilers ahead 

Hide contents

So in the end seon woo and dams strings got cut since Dam only has eyes for woo yeo. Fast forward their strings finally got attached to each other however woo yeo still has not become human and apparently according  to MG the key to having woo yeo turn into a full fledge human is to experience emotions since he has been living for so long as a gumiho, even though he has become adaptable in all aspects of becoming human, his heart isn’t entirely capable yet eventually he will and also I think @realistic2280a said this as well that Dam has to fully accept woo yeo and his flaws and turning her own feelings into a more mature form of love with no hesitations, reservations and being confident individually and as a couple. I still have to translate the other chapters

and for hye sun jaejin fans Jae jin gets involve in dams red string of fate too and that got her so mad at woo yeo lol- she blamed woo yeo for not doing a good job in keeping dam in his area figuratively speaking Ahahhahah 

Spoiler

I read in some commentary on this drama that apparently before this red thing story is resolved there will be yet another major conflict that will cause by woo yeo, Dam will be angry with him and he will go a little crazy

I just want to see cute scenes and lots of kisses, I hope to see that

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, marrez1 said:
  Hide contents

I read in some commentary on this drama that apparently before this red thing story is resolved there will be yet another major conflict that will cause by woo yeo, Dam will be angry with him and he will go a little crazy

I just want to see cute scenes and lots of kisses, I hope to see that

We have only 6 episodes left so i guess 4 episodes will explain the red strings and this major conflict as you mentioned. The last 2 episodes with WY human and maybe kisses and bed scene? We have to wait :popcornjackson:

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

so actor Bae In Hyuk we see him Monday Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday, quiet, it's cool for him, even though his other drama doesn't have a high rating, but at least the international fans notice him, he works hard , he had started with web dramas on youtube and now he shares the bill on tv, so cool, i love it, i followed him from the start, it's fun to see how the career of an actor evolved:love:

Spoiler

so Woo Yeo and Dam are going to have sex, I can't wait to see how hot the scene will be, I can't wait to see, I hope for some hot kisses

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

On 6/24/2021 at 1:32 PM, orion00 said:

What I like about this drama, all the cast around same age and they really carefree and not really shy in expressing their character. And I don't see any cringe acting and Jea Jin really like Lee Dam litte brother.  He loves Dam like her sister same as Hye Sun. She is supporting Woo Yeo like an older sister (even though in drama she is younger). They don't even hold themselves  to put picture in their instagram, show their playfulness and friendship in bts or in the group interview. 

These casts are the dream casts which I seldom see in any K-drama. 

Definitely agree with you! One of the reasons why I am so attached with this drama is that the casts are so lovable even offcam! I had so much fun watching the group interviews from IQIYI especially the part when they did a gumiho artwork :lol:

Anyway, after watching episode 10 I feel guilty. I wasn't really paying attention to tiger sunbaenim, but my heart fluttered at the last scene! Sorry Eoreushin :bawling:

I didn't read the spoilers but I hope they resolve the red string part immediately.

I have a feeling that there is also something romantic between Dam's girl friend and the other sunbae lol

• Like 1
  • Love 3

13 hours ago, inaho101 said:

I finally found a way to get the manwha translated peeps so spoilers ahead 

Hide contents

So in the end seon woo and dams strings got cut since Dam only has eyes for woo yeo. Fast forward their strings finally got attached to each other however woo yeo still has not become human and apparently according  to MG the key to having woo yeo turn into a full fledge human is to experience emotions since he has been living for so long as a gumiho, even though he has become adaptable in all aspects of becoming human, his heart isn’t entirely capable yet eventually he will and also I think @realistic2280a said this as well that Dam has to fully accept woo yeo and his flaws and turning her own feelings into a more mature form of love with no hesitations, reservations and being confident individually and as a couple. I still have to translate the other chapters

and for hye sun jaejin fans Jae jin gets involve in dams red string of fate too and that got her so mad at woo yeo lol- she blamed woo yeo for not doing a good job in keeping dam in his area figuratively speaking Ahahhahah 

@inaho101Thank you soooo much for the spoilers!:).

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, orion00 said:

Someone in Twitter already read the whole webtoon and write spoiler thread. Feel free to read!

yes cool thank you, for those who love spoilers, but others attention lol,
there's even a tread of predictions for episodes 11 & 12, it's cool, if that happens, there will be hot and angst but it's not going to last, I just hope he becomes human at the end of episode 15, beginning of episode 16, and so we will have a lot more cute scenes, but with the killer that they have added at the start of the drama, who knows

• Like 5

2 hours ago, orion00 said:

Someone in Twitter already read the whole webtoon and write spoiler thread. Feel free to read!

Based on webtoon:

Spoiler

so we'll have major conflict when WY will give the marble to another woman and Dam will get angry so SW will try to get her but he will fail :gangnamstyle:

BTW maybe drama will show conflicts in ep 12-14 then we'll get the X-rated scene...:7555_attack:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Based on webtoon:

Reveal hidden contents

so we'll have major conflict when WY will give the marble to another woman and Dam will get angry so SW will try to get her but he will fail 

BTW maybe drama will show conflicts in ep 12-14 then we'll get the X-rated scene...

When Hye Sun ask about the marble, it's already hinted something right? *wink wink* 

8 hours ago, marrez1 said:

yes cool thank you, for those who love spoilers, but others attention lol,
there's even a tread of predictions for episodes 11 & 12, it's cool, if that happens, there will be hot and angst but it's not going to last, I just hope he becomes human at the end of episode 15, beginning of episode 16, and so we will have a lot more cute scenes, but with the killer that they have added at the start of the drama, who knows

I guess the writer and director add additional elements to make the drama more interesting. It is not common in the drama adaption from the webtoon. I've read some comments that the webtoon is less romantic compare to the drama. I guess the choice of casts are important to make the story more fun and interesting. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

22 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Based on webtoon:

Hide contents

so we'll have major conflict when WY will give the marble to another woman and Dam will get angry so SW will try to get her but he will fail :gangnamstyle:

BTW maybe drama will show conflicts in ep 12-14 then we'll get the X-rated scene...:7555_attack:

Spoiler

what annoys me is that to put this marble in the belly of a woman, you need a kiss or almost, and even to remove it I hope not to see this scene between him and the female teacher, in the drama
I think this conflict is going to start in episode 12, we leave with a cliffanger after their argument

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, marrez1 said:
  Hide contents

what annoys me is that to put this marble in the belly of a woman, you need a kiss or almost, and even to remove it I hope not to see this scene between him and the female teacher, in the drama
I think this conflict is going to start in episode 12, we leave with a cliffanger after their argument

Maybe we'll not see this conflict, maybe these 6 episodes will show only the sunbae situation and the become-human stuff...:approves:

• Like 5

While people here talk about spoilers... at MDL people have shipping wars... 

Seriously?... when did Dam ever said she liked SW in the first place?... he was a playboy and what did people expect Dam to do? Fall for a ex-player when you have this smart, rich and handsome Gumiho infront of you, who has been nothing but a gentleman, caring for you when staying in his big mansion house together? Aigoo... i havent watch Start-Up, so i dont feel the fan war issue.. haha...

Sorry SW, you were written, for, god knows what... to steal Dam when Dam wasnt even interested?.... sorry boy...hehe.... And man, i really dislike his bangs... just part the bangs for crying put loud... WY, you too too!.. :D

• LOL 5

2 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

While people here talk about spoilers... at MDL people have shipping wars... 

Seriously?... when did Dam ever said she liked SW in the first place?... he was a playboy and what did people expect Dam to do? Fall for a ex-player when you have this smart, rich and handsome Gumiho infront of you, who has been nothing but a gentleman, caring for you when staying in his big mansion house together? Aigoo... i havent watch Start-Up, so i dont feel the fan war issue.. haha...

Sorry SW, you were written, for, god knows what... to steal Dam when Dam wasnt even interested?.... sorry boy...hehe.... And man, i really dislike his bangs... just part the bangs for crying put loud... WY, you too too!.. :D

What is MDL? SW is wet behind the ears so of course he is nothing compare to our Mr Gumiho :D

• Blob 3

Lol I didn’t want to spoil it for everyone but I guess people are dying to know eh.

as far as the shipping war. I don’t get it, I mean I could understand start up even though I haven’t watched it. I think the SL there has a very robust character that is on par with the ML or even more but comparing SW to that, I don’t even think he comes close. 

Also the fact that Dam already drew a line between them even before hand but I guess the previews don’t help but in the WEBTOON she clearly doesn’t fall for his nice advances and I say nice because SW isn’t the in your face kinda steal your girl dude, he still has reservations on how he should behave around her despite liking her a lot and we got Dam to thank for because she knows what she wants and even though SW likes her, she doesn’t want to take advantage of that. Heck she even quit the part time job so that he takes the hint that their relationship is purely platonic and it’s not just because she loves/likes WY but because she also knows that it’s not going to help SW in the long run and for his life span 

Oroshin has some killer tendencies albeit possessive  ya know! Ahahhahah

4 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Maybe we'll not see this conflict, maybe these 6 episodes will show only the sunbae situation and the become-human stuff...:approves:

yeah I wonder how their going to create the plot for this one because in the WEBTOON there were a bunch of scenarios leading to the ending and I mean they’ve been very good so far with little bits of changes here and there.  I’m actually excited.

Spoiler

Oroshin just is very confused and just wants to become human for Dam that he ends up doing stuff that is somewhat i humane but I think it’s just basic instinct for him since he’s been a gumiho for such a long time. But don’t worry him and dam will patch things and Dam will lead the way and show him the path of how to be human 

I forgot to also mention in one of the spoilers it did say that when a gumiho is sad it rains- now we go back to I believe episode 8 was it when we see Dam walking in a sudden shower, it was actually WY sad hence the only area that rained when Dam left him to take shelter in her friend’s umbrella was his only- I think that was a brilliant touch from the writer and to have it come to life, I think was icing on the cake 

also the hyesun-jaejin story line that’s just chefs kiss right there. I know it’s not end yet I’m hoping the writers deliver this whole story brilliantly, I mean so far they are but honestly this WEBTOON is actually good 

• Like 5