[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

The only thing that may be good with AR and Byeo Ri moving to JS’’s parents home is AR will likely share a bedroom with JS because their families don’t know it’s a contract marriage. This will backfire on GS because AR/JS can have more time together and strengthen their relationship.  Remember if AR/JS moved out on their own AR said (she was saying the house he found was too big and they only need 2 bedrooms) she would share a room with Byeo Ri.  

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the interaction with Hae Shim and AR.  Very touching.  Now that's a parent... unlike AR's stupid bio father.  

Also, wasn't Won Tae Weasel suspected of embezzling money from the company?  Why would Evil Granny CEO think about putting him in the CEO position?  What's that all about??

Granny Man has been nothing but a nuisance and a burden to everyone.  I wish he would just go back to the mountains.  Haha!

Cross-dresser & Dae-ro really getting on my last nerve with their multitude of problems and they want Byeo-ri to live with them? Can't believe because of them, that troublesome loan shark came to Ah-ri's front door!! I hope that infuriating man doesn't harm Byeo-ri nor Ah-ri. Now nosy Bo-ra who's been showing Ah-ri bad attitude all this time, wants to tell her to let Byeo-ri live with cross-dresser? Hmmmm I hope Ah-ri doesn't agree to it in the end and Byeo-ri chooses to stay with her sister & brother-in-law. As for that despicable Won-tae whose greed for money, status & power knows no bound, I hope he is held accountable for all his wrong doings and gets whats coming to him in the end.

Thank goodness for a few Jun-su, Ah-ri & Hae-sim scenes to balance of the rest of exasperating cast. Poor Jun-su I believe he really wants a true married life with Ah-ri, he looked so disappointed about not sharing a bed. However, Ah-ri looks like she is still not there yet due to her insecurities and maybe doesn't realise Jun-su sincerely likes her. Hopefully, sharing a room together she would come to terms and believe it herself. I really felt touched with Ah-ri & Hae-sim mother/daughter moment today that it even brought tears to my eye, after all it's not very often Ah-ri is shown love like this.

Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode with secretary Kim, from the preview it seems he was telling Jun-su something about kissing Ah-ri :D.

Just watched today’s episode and I’m hoping that the furniture store makes an error and delivers a king size bed and not the 2 twin beds!  That would be so great because JS’s mom wouldn’t know it’s the wrong bed and would just go on ahead with the renovations:)

Also, it would be great if there is a kiss between AR/JSin tomorrow’s episode.  It’s already 79 episodes in and there has be no kiss in this drama, right?

17 minutes ago, kdramaddict01 said:

Just watched today’s episode and I’m hoping that the furniture store makes an error and delivers a king size bed and not the 2 twin beds!  That would be so great because JS’s mom wouldn’t know it’s the wrong bed and would just go on ahead with the renovations:)

Also, it would be great if there is a kiss between AR/JSin tomorrow’s episode.  It’s already 79 episodes in and there has be no kiss in this drama, right?

@kdramaddict01  Right, same here! Wish they really make a mistake and send the king size instead.

No kiss in this drama yet but there is a baby on the way though, the makings of which was kept hidden from us lol. I guess they wanted us to use our imagination.

Late but my god the audacity of these characters thinking they had Byeori’s best interests in mind, when they’re all despicable and can’t even handle their own lives. BR especially needs to shut up, what does she know??? She grew up so pampered and privileged, now she thinks she’s a master in family stuff?? RickRoll'D please you treated your sister like a maidservant, shut the f up.

Fake granny and DR are such selfish idiots, they’re endangering Byeori just so they can “own” her, they didn’t think at all about her happiness!! Meanwhile she looks so darn happy when she’s with AR and JS, I love the way she calls JS future brother-in-law and JS calls her baby sister-in-law. Just look at her precious smiling face! That’s more important than trying to “play family” but actually disregards her happiness and puts her into danger!

Please tell me there’s gonna be AR-JS kiss otherwise I’m gonna have to skip.

dad grandma and DR don't think, they really believe that with sincere apologies and returning the money received to AR's dad he will accept it, forgetting how he felt betrayed by his first wife, who then left him for his first love, he has always held him responsible for the failure of his marriage. AR's dad won't accept DR for his princess BR if he knows that the stepfather is the second husband of his ex, or just because he's BR will forget it? If he were to do that it would be proof that his AR daughter is not in his heart.
Only AR and JS think about the good of By-ri. AR, however, has not yet metabolized the situation, I as a daughter would be angry with that man, knowing how hard life was for the mother left to herself, that man is a coward because when he recovered from the disease he did nothing, continued to live his life quietly.
I also expect the kiss, I think we will see it when they take the pictures.:ohboy2:

The only thing good about the granny man storyline that I see in today’s episode is that it resulted in AR and ByR moving into JS’s parents home more quickly.  I’m looking forward to the wedding photos, a kiss, and AR and ByR moving in with JS.  Also hoping that all this happens in next weeks episodes.

Bo-ra's dad Won- tae is really a despicable piece of filth in human form. That wretched man doesn't care who he steps on to get his own way, now he's resorted to targeting an innocent little child and putting her life in danger. He's even questioning his dearest Bo-ra for information as though they are best buddies. I guess blabber mouth runs in their DNA because both he & Bo-ra seem to let out secrets quite easily, just in today's episode he sold out his wife to her mom saying she's seeing another man lol.

Thank heavens for the Jun-su & Ah-ri's scenes, he looked so adorable with his coy look when being teased by his parents about already speaking up for his wife and also when secretary Kim was telling him about the kissing pose for the pics. From the preview Jun-su certainly scored some brownie points with Ah-ri (& myself:D), by taking her to visit her mother for him to greet her and show his respect. He's certainly getting bolder in his approach now saying he need's more than "thank you" lol, but I could see he's trying his best to redeem himself in her eyes. Plus, when his father asked if he finds Ah-ri that lovely, without any hesitation he said "yes!", this man has really caught the love bug :wub:.

15 hours ago, Shari said:

Thank heavens for the Jun-su & Ah-ri's scenes, he looked so adorable with his coy look when being teased by his parents about already speaking up for his wife and also when secretary Kim was telling him about the kissing pose for the pics. From the preview Jun-su certainly scored some brownie points with Ah-ri (& myself:D), by taking her to visit her mother for him to greet her and show his respect. He's certainly getting bolder in his approach now saying he need's more than "thank you" lol, but I could see he's trying his best to redeem himself in her eyes. Plus, when his father asked if he finds Ah-ri that lovely, without any hesitation he said "yes!", this man has really caught the love bug :wub:.

These writers really know that no one would be willing to sit through this cesspool of rotten characters if not for AR-JS, they’re gonna drag and stretch their romance just to keep ppl attached the drama. I’m not sure if it’s a smart move or just some desperate attempt to keep the audience sitting until the end after they realized they’ve gone and goofed and made everyone aside from AR-JS-Byeori so darn unlikeable. I think the latter, by this mess of a writing I doubt I should give more credit to the writers for knowing what they’re doing.

oh well, at least AR and JS are so gosh darn adorable, I’m soooooo convinced now that whoever handled the writing for these two is a completely different person than the one who handles the rest of the storylines. God bless secretary Kim, he’s such a positive, supportive friend. JS needs him and AR in his life, ppl that support him for who he is and genuinely care for him and his happiness. Look at JS, so damn smitten with AR now, how can you deny him happiness???

(P.s honestly I’m with Camp JS that AR is beautiful, I actually like her looks more than BR, she has this unpolished gemstone charm to her not just some “pretty face”)

6 hours ago, Mocharel said:

(P.s honestly I’m with Camp JS that AR is beautiful, I actually like her looks more than BR, she has this unpolished gemstone charm to her not just some “pretty face”)

@Mocharel LOL I agree with you! I too think Ah-ri possess a subtle beauty mixed with a kind heart which makes her more radiant & alluring than someone who is labelled as a pretty face. In my opinion compared to Bo-ra, Ah-ri outshines her by far. I remember the hotel room scene when Ah-ri woke up, she looked so beautiful with her hair loose around her shoulders as she does with it in a messy ponytail. Bo-ra on the other hand did not look attractive at all with her hair in a ponytail in that mud-flat scene because I think it made her face look too long & her forehead so big.

So to me Ah-ri looks good "no matter what", it's like you said she has an "unpolished gemstone charm" about her that others may only see the rough edges. Thankfully, they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and that beholder right now Jun-su, definitely see's it :wub:. That's why without hesitation he answered his father with "yes" when asked if he finds Ah-ri that lovely.

13 hours ago, airgelaal said:

Am I the only one, who don't understand what JP parents are planning to do? The want to bully AhRi? And how this can help? For JS and AHRi their baby is their main priority and bottom-line. And this will keep them together no matter what.

@airgelaal Yes, it's true that Jun-su parents ulterior motive of having this couple live with them is to try and drive a wedge between them hoping that it leads to their break up. All the prejudice Ah-ri receives and obstacles they face as a couple pushes them closer together. What we've seen so far is that whenever Ah-ri is faced with opposition she becomes more vulnerable in Jun-su eyes & it triggers his urge to protect the mother of his child even more.

Hopefully, looking at it from an optimistic point of view we would see that situations meant to work against you may end up working in your favour. I'm just waiting to see it all backfire on Jun-su parents in the end because contrary to what they may think, they are actually helping unite AR & JS relationship.

@Shari honestly I find Na Hyemi pretty, but she’s just it, maybe it’s just me bcs I find korean actresses look waaaaay too similar to each other, the same “flawless” look and long silky hair. Then there’s AR with her messy Merida curls jungle maiden looks. I like it when I can actually tell “oh this is that actress!” LOL on the top of it AR’s character is far more superior than BR’s. 

I’m also 100% sure JS would definitely turn way more protective of AR. He’s not an idiot, even if AR gets bullied and she tries to hide it out of consideration for JS, he can tell when she’s trying to hide sth, we’ve seen that happen before. I agree that we shouldn’t be too worried, if anything JS would go papa bear and protect his future wife and child even more. Also AR is one tough miss, we’ve seen her deal with the vampire witch, she won’t break that easily.

And we’ve seen that JS was willing to leave his rotten parents just so he could protect AR, plus he’s caught onto his witch mom’s ulterior motive already, he won’t sit and stand still if anything happens to AR. Honestly, this plan of those two nasty parents is just gonna blow up in their shitty faces, gonna look forward to seeing their looks when they realize they end up making those two closer to each other more than ever, LOL

@Mocharel Yes Ah-ri definitely is one tough cookie! However, she does have this vulnerability about her as we've seen her getting emotional countless times, I'm pretty sure the cascade of pregnancy hormones adds to this.

I know Jun-su would not stand for any nonsense & will surely do his best to protect her as he knows his parents attitude well. I'm just concerned that with Ah-ri's personality, she'll be conscious of the fact that she doesn't want a rift to be formed between Jun-su & his parents because of her & may try to hide their bullying & keep her true feelings hidden from him.

On the flip side, Ah-ri & Jun-su are true fighters & I can't wait to see them triumph all obstacles that comes their way together as a married couple. They would be united & victorious in the end with all the haters left to eat humble pie :D.

Archived