[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

he corrected it , she can’t marry him without kissing  :D 

Hey @shana0127

Aww  @Ameera Ali I love you dear :fullofhearts:

Have been missing you since Fatal Promise. Actually I visit Man in vail forum for you and @maribella.

Thanks for the GIF darling ,your one liners are cherry on cake.

I really really want more JS Ahri GIF. One when they first meet , one when she holds him when he faints , one when she tips on him while helping sin in car and one where he helps her out of mud swamp.....my list is sòoooooo long. Make them when you have time . I will cherish them just the way i cherish Fatal Promis GIF of ED and TI

Ori JS and Ahri look so cute together . :please:

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, shana0127 said:

Aww  @Ameera Ali I love you dear

Have been missing you since Fatal Promise. Actually I visit Man in vail forum for you and @maribella.

Thanks for the GIF darling ,your one liners are cherry on cake.

I really really want more JS Ahri GIF. One when they first meet , one when she holds him when he faints , one when she tips on him while helping sin in car and one where he helps her out of mud swamp.....my list is sòoooooo long. Make them when you have time . I will cherish them just the way i cherish Fatal Promis GIF of ED and TI

Ori JS and Ahri look so cute together .

@shana0127 How many episodes is this show? If it's another daily show :omg:

:elated:

1 hour ago, maribella said:

@shana0127 How many episodes is this show? If it's another daily show

It's 120 episode with 50 percent gurenteed crap:lol: I got hooked coz of Ahri JS. They can be called black sheep of the show . They started with focus on first couple BR DR. But I loved way Ahri story developed. She is just no-one in the beginning with all focus on BR. But slowly you find plain Jane Ahri far more lovable.  She is always bashed and is considered a worthless child of the house.Her life is never ending tale of troubles ! Her bio mom suddenly dies ! She gets  little sister out of nowhere and that was not enough she ends up pragnent with one night stand . Still that was not enough !  That one night guy turns out to her  boss's ex and her step sister's crush ! It's like this girl is born troublesome ! She is thrown out of hause every now and then . Sometimes cause of little sister sometimes coz of unwanted child ! That's what I  liked.How dramatic naah!:sweat_smile:

Though i already gave lot of spoilers still I will say  give it a try . Just to see JS Ahri Byuri story and the way they slowly form a beautiful family .  But then you will have to skip a lot . Coz there is whole lot of crap that you just can't bear . 

the photo shoot was very nice if first they were stiff then they melted, but between the two dresses the second was wonderful.:wub:
The ending made me anxious, that henchman who goes to the flower shop is looking for the baby, BR's bio dad who meets Byeori with that smile doesn't say anything good, if they kidnap her I hope AR's dad won't stay watch, but punch the transvestite who endangered your daughter and Byeori.:angry:

Question but why do they wait for the transvestite's true identity to be restored before reporting the crime suffered? I noticed that every time the police were there, he ran away! If I really would like the good of a child I would not endanger him, but to save him I would accept being denounced, only a selfish person has no sense of responsibility.

@shana0127 its my pressure to make any gifs for you , just tag me I will make it happily :kiss_wink:

8CA64DF6-3AB2-47BC-A64C-3BF6EE1B7359.gif

kdtkQLz.gif

8ydpCp6.gif

~one when she holds him when he faints

Spoiler

dvt8Kkv.gif

jnwpM2K.gif

~one when he over her his coat

Spoiler

E2UZxdg.gif

D8mMQFh.gif

~ ~ one when she tips on him while helping sin in car

Spoiler

4uKp1CN.gif

~one where he helps her out of mud swamp

Spoiler

uWjIsdc.gif

After seeing those GIF Now I realise I liked JS more when he was a a jerk and sickly :joy:. Specially when he had real angry face with PD um. I know I am sounding psycho while saying that but that's how I feel ! 

In photo shoot he is looking way too  charming and cute . It's like too much suger ! Plus that gummy smile of his would make me faint . 

I like him but don't know why I keep finding ways to criticise him :surprisedwut:. Like he is too tall and while kissing  he had to bent so much and camera angle was so bad that his back looked crooked and his face ! Well you guys better see that kiss scene and tell what is odd from his side . The actor must see his kiss scene himself and realise how to do better :smirk:.

Still I am happy I got that kiss  and I am falling for JS in odd ways !:crymeme:.

Finally, after 82 episodes thank you writers, producers, wardrobe/outfit designers & make-up artist for giving Ahri & Jun-su such a stunning appearance for their photo-shoot. Words can't explain how beautiful Ahri- & Byeo-ri looked and how handsome Jun-su & secretary Kim looked. Loved the part where Jun-su was shocked & left speechless when he first caught a glimpse of Ah-ri's entrance into the photo-shoot hall. This was by far the best episode to date for me, all that was missing was the actual wedding ceremony and rings exchange for them both. It felt good seeing Jun-su look so unbelievably happy and hear him proudly referring to Ah-ri as his "wife".

It's such a pity the episode ending with seeing that venemous snake Won-tae eyeing Byeo-ri. Also, it's not surprising that big mouth Bo-ra let another secret out, LOL.

BTW thank you @Ameera Ali for all those awesome Jun-su & Ah-ri clips!

19 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

I think it's better to see their wedding ceremony later, when both of them will accept their feelings for each other.

Yes I agree indeed, that's why I said that's all that was missing to make it perfect.

We have been blessed with Ameera’s presence in this thread as well, ave!

Honestly @Shari AR and JS are more like her parents now at this point. They both were the ones who truly cared for her happiness, unlike those who said they care for her but actually endanger her!  I really wish for Byeori to say to fake granny and Daero’s faces that she doesn’t want to be with them, and blatantly say that AR and JS are her family, not them.

Thanks @Ameera Ali! Your gif's are awesome as always :kiss_wink:

17 minutes ago, kdramaddict01 said:

Rewatched the wedding photo scenes and I bet that both AR and JS will be thinking about that kiss in future episodes lol.  It would be funny if their wedding photo kiss triggered in each of them some memory of their night together in that hotel room!

me too! AR, JS and Byeori looks so damn good.. JS looks so much more good looking after he's in love with AR :hooray2:

Archived