[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

I would really enjoy this drama more if there were more Jun-su & Ah-ri scenes :love:. I can't wait to see how their love story develops since I like to see dramas where opposite attracts. They both look really well together on screen and I think the writers and producers made a good choice in picking these 2 for these roles.

On the downside, I am so fed up with seeing Bo-ra and her childish "princess syndrome" :rage: throwing tantrums when she doesn't get her way. I think Bo-ra and Sun-han  are both obviously suffering from "grandiose delusions". Dae-ro is getting a bit annoying with his blind sightedness where his Bo-ra is concerned, arghhhh!!!

Gosh, after most episodes I have to wonder if Joong-han is really Ah-ri's biological father? It's frustrating to watch the way he over compensates to appease Bo-ra. Not only is his actions so ridiculous but it negatively fuels her princess syndrome.

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

I think the three options are AhRi’s dad (unlikely) but it’d be a nice segue into recovering that relationship, loan sharks (again unlikely) because he’s seen how much of a mess his dad is or Emma. Alternatively it could be one of the three judges at the first market restaurant contest. I’m actually really interested to see who it is because of the fortune teller’s prediction.Also Daero RickRoll'D me off, out of everyone he should be the most grateful to Ah Ri. Thanks to her her got Bora, to meet his stepdad, more customers for his business, casting etc and he’s like oh Shin Writer is so evil to seduce the man you like Bora even though I think you could do better.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Based from today’s episode, seems like the investor is really an outsider investor. As JS’s dad said that the it’s a huge international investment company. Not sure if later on writer-nim will bring in a new character on who’s the person behind that company.

Wow, JS’s dad is so easy. Now that JS’s company is safe and he promised to help Na Production, suddenly it’s okay to approve JS’s marriage.

”This is better than him not wanting to marry at all and live alone. We can have a grandchild soon too.” Says his dad to the mom lol :lol:

There’s a scene when JS’s dad came back home after he being discharged. And JS’s mom was really determined to show AR how is it living with in-laws.

As she’s confirmed that AR and JS relationship won’t stay long and they’ll separate anyway. She even planned to approve the marriage but not allowed them to register the marriage. For Korean, it’s a huge deal to register the marriage as the spouse will be included in the family list and the son status will truly changed. If ever AR and JS separate without they registered the marriage, it won’t affect JS’s status.

AR marriage life won’t be so easy. But I still think AR won’t let that ajumma messed with her life that easy hahaha :D

Finally a scene where Organic’s parents went to the clinic together. Their face was so glowing up when they saw the sonogram picture and listened to the heartbeat of their child :wub:.

And seriously loving AR’s reaction when JS named their child’s nickname as Organic hahaha 

Some of the comment from Korean viewers:

1. I don’t know that I’ll like a couple from daily drama as much as like this...

2. I’m living to watch this couple these days

3. JS really listen and follow what his wife’s said 

4. This couple chemistry is really the best! Started from Episode 28, I’ve been hoping to see this couple only.

5. “Organic”? So cute hahaha

6. JS so cute ~

7. JS sense of naming hahaha their chemistry is so good.

8. Junsu, Ahri and Organic, please be happy

And..... the moment we have been waiting for, THE PROPOSAL!!!
And this is so special because it was done on AR’s birthday. I’m loving this so freaking much!!! :wub::D:luvarrow::heart4::hooray2:

I don’t know how many times I’ve watched this scene.

Let me translate some of Korean viewers comment on Naver TV.

1. JS is so sweet. So cool, please be happy, you guys~
2. Jung Minah (actress who played Shin Ahri) seriously good in acting

3. Na Junsu and Ahri, let’s get married!

4. The flashback clips when JS read the letter was so touching. Liking it so much.

5. Please make a compilation video for AR and JS. I want to watch their part only ㅠㅠ

6. Finally a proposal. AR please accept the proposal, it’s okay for you to be happy too.

7. AR and JS part totally a rom-com drama material.

8. Because of Organic’s parents, I’m watching daily drama cuts just like how I’m watching a rom-com drama.

9. I seriously don’t know how I’m falling for a daily drama couple which make me keep watching them over and over again.

10. Every time I watched this, I feet touched. All the hard time that these two has endured. Please walk on the flower road from now in, AR-JS. Organic is really a lucky charm indeed.

11. I’m worried about JS’s mom will tormented AR but are they really keeping the Organic as the nickname? LOLOL

12. Another best scene! This is a Rom-Com! With letter and a ring!!!

13. Please dont reject it, AR

What an episode! :approves:

No matter if AR reject JS, I hope JS won’t give up and keep fighting for them to be together. Go Junsu! :hwaiting:

• Like 10
  • Love 2

OMG! Totally loved :heart: today's episode, it would have been even more enjoyable with only the Ah-ri & Jun-su scenes lol:love:. I've been hitting the replay button countless times just to watch over their scenes to see their facial expressions (how adorable did Jun-su look today, especially with his excitement at the clinic and when discussing "Organic" awwweee). I really hope Ah-ri accepts his proposal (his little letter about their encounters was so sweet) but with so many episodes still to come, who knows if she would at this time.

As for Ah-ri's dad Joong-han, gosh he annoyed me once again!! Being reminded it's his biological daughters' birthday and the first thing he could think about is Bo-ra!! So his idea is not to have Ah-ri come over to celebrate because it would be "uncomfortable" and even telling Hae-sim that Bo-ra must eat too, was there no mention that he hopes his daughter Ah-ri would be okay and have a good birthday nevertheless?!? Does he think he would get a prize for outstanding stepfather or something??

In future episodes, can't wait to see Geum-suk & Seung-jin plan concerning how they would treat their "daughter-in-law" so she would not stay married long backfire on them. I hope Ah-ri put's them in their place and straighten the 2 of them out:lol:.

Edited by Shari
spelling correction
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank god for AR-JS moments bcs I can’t bear to look at the rest. They really singlehandedly carried the fanbase for this drama, everyone’s just watching for them now but I’m afraid once the spotlight is off them all that we have is more princess BR pamper coddle time with her simp army, especially donkey dad and DR the dolt, ugh. See if anyone cares.

Episode 7 Ugh GIF by The Bachelor

loving the cute JS so, so much now, I’ve loved him since he told Byeori to call him big bro, one of my favorite scenes bcs it was so cute and adorable, and Byeori is <333, but now he’s just radiating with mega adorable dad energy, his small family with AR and Byeori are my vitamins now I feel so happy just seeing them but damn that birthday-proposal scene gave me diabetes HELPPP:heart2beat:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Shari said:

As for Ah-ri's dad Joong-han, gosh he annoyed me once again!! Being reminded it's his biological daughters' birthday and the first thing he could think about is Bo-ra!! So his idea is not to have Ah-ri come over to celebrate because it would be "uncomfortable" and even telling Hae-sim that Bo-ra must eat too, was there no mention that he hopes his daughter Ah-ri would be okay and have a good birthday nevertheless?!? Does he think he would get a prize for outstanding stepfather or something??

Ahri’s dad is unbelievable.  No phone call... not even a Happy Birthday to his daughter on her birthday.  At least she has Junsoo, Byeori, and Haeshim who genuinely care for her.  

• Like 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, EK8 said:

Ahri’s dad is unbelievable.  No phone call... not even a Happy Birthday to his daughter on her birthday.  At least she has Junsoo, Byeori, and Haeshim who genuinely care for her.  

Funny how the stepmom, who is often depicted as cruel and heartless to her stepchild in fiction, is actually the one with heart and treats her stepchild better than the child’s own bio parent here. 

I legit grinned like mad when I saw JS prepped the surprise and then he and Byeori sang her happy birthday, he was so happy like a puppy, then the montage oh god, my heart couldn’t take itttt

In Love Reaction GIF

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, EK8 said:

And she is not that healthy, but who cares. Her dad definitely not. And even if she would end in hospital her dad with BoRa would say, that it's all her fault.

It's great, that she has JS now. May be he is a little slow, but he definitely cares about her.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, airgelaal said:

And she is not that healthy, but who cares. Her dad definitely not. And even if she would end in hospital her dad with BoRa would say, that it's all her fault.

It's great, that she has JS now. May be he is a little slow, but he definitely cares about her.

Yeah, you know that reminds me, I was really pissed when BR went on her depressy runaway brat mode, the dad was like oH nO I’vE nEgLEcTed BoRA bcS I wAs ToO CAriNg fOR AhRI, i felt like slapping this man, he had the gall to say that when he did nothing but PAMPER BORA ALL THE TIME AND NEGLECTED AHRI ALL THE TIME. The nerve of this donkey claiming to be a dad. He turned everything to be AR’s fault, AR should just ditch him, he doesn’t deserve to be her parent. I’m soooo relieved now that AR has JS and Byeori, she’s pregnant and had to take care of herself and Byeori, and the abuse from all directions would ruin her physically and mentally. JS may be useless in physical fight (but AR can definitely KO him easily, i’m sure of that XD) but he protected and healed her mentally.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, Mocharel said:

Yeah, you know that reminds me, I was really pissed when BR went on her depressy runaway brat mode, the dad was like oH nO I’vE nEgLEcTed BoRA bcS I wAs ToO CAriNg fOR AhRI, i felt like slapping this man, he had the gall to say that when he did nothing but PAMPER BORA ALL THE TIME AND NEGLECTED AHRI ALL THE TIME. The nerve of this donkey claiming to be a dad. He turned everything to be AR’s fault, AR should just ditch him, he doesn’t deserve to be her parent. I’m soooo relieved now that AR has JS and Byeori, she’s pregnant and had to take care of herself and Byeori, and the abuse from all directions would ruin her physically and mentally. JS may be useless in physical fight (but AR can definitely KO him easily, i’m sure of that XD) but he protected and healed her mentally.

He's going to regret it. He's taken AR's resilience for granted. He hasn't stop for a minute to think why did she have to build up that resilience in the first place. It was because she lost the nurturing parent and was left with the one that was always working, yeah he provided materialistically for her but was completely absent in every other way. We see it's not because he doesn't know how, he's learnt how from Hae Shim no doubt, but has given all to the spoil Madame that is Bora. He's completely overcompensated for that step parent complex with that girl and left Ah Ri out in the cold. They better not gloss over it, he needs to apologise to his daughter big time before he's let anyway near the grandbaby.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I couldn’t agree more @tas82 he’d better not play the doting grandpappy to Organic before he realizes what kind of jerk of a dad he was, he should grovel at AR’s feet and beg for her forgiveness. Even then that won’t fix the years of his mistreatment of her.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, Mocharel said:

I couldn’t agree more @tas82 he’d better not play the doting grandpappy to Organic before he realizes what kind of jerk of a dad he was, he should grovel at AR’s feet and beg for her forgiveness. Even then that won’t fix the years of his mistreatment of her.

He won’t do it until his cute princess is happy. He has never put her first so that won’t happen. The man who forgot his own daughter’s birthday, CAN HE REALLY BE A DOTING GRANDFATHER. 

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1

@UnniSarah you’re right, he even tried to have Organic aborted, he doesn’t care about anything related to AR he only cared about BR, you can’t even say he cared about HS bcs his “love” for her was selfish, he never listened to her. This is this man’s problem, he had a shallow concept of love. He thinks simply giving money or physical items is enough to show “love”, but you need to listen to your children or spouse, support and help them when they need you, bond with them. When Haesim tried to cool him down and reason with him he yelled at her and said she didn’t understand him, what a selfish bass, just like his princess BR. I called him donkey dad but Donkey from Shrek was a FAR better dad than he was. 

On the other hand, JS looking like such a doting dad to Organic already, so adorable! go JS! Show that donkey of a dad that only with you AR can truly smile and be happy, and that she didn’t need that crappy dad in her life.

• Like 8