[Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조

larus

2 hours ago, shinystar1985 said:

I also thought it was odd how much he was willing to share lol. He even mentioned never betraying Vincenzo and that he will show up in episode 18 to help Vincenzo. EDIT: Looks like Luca disabled his ig. He got in trouble for sure. 

I don’t prefer a time jump but it’s done quite often so it’s highly likely to happen. Maybe Vincenzo will flee the country and return with a new identity? Since he committed so many crimes in Korea I don’t know another alternative to him not paying for those crimes. But this means Vincenzo probably won’t confess until his return.  Maybe he’ll leave and realize how much he loves Cha Young and come back to her. :wub:

He said he appears in episode 18, and they're still filming episode 20, so I don't think that's the finale of CENZA (as SJK called the Vincenzo - Chayoung ship). Also, some twitter user said the bag VC is carrying in that scene is the same overnight bag CY had when she fled to VC's apartment earlier.

However, if that IS the ending, fans are gonna RIOT. The scriptwriter already knows the response given the social media freakout, so hopefully he'll be smart and change the ending if that is the ending (but I don't think it's the ending).

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Le_Amarant said:

e said he appears in episode 18, and they're still filming episode 20, so I don't think that's the finale of CENZA (as SJK called the Vincenzo - Chayoung ship). Also, some twitter user said the bag VC is carrying in that scene is the same overnight bag CY had when she fled to VC's apartment earlier.

However, if that IS the ending, fans are gonna RIOT. The scriptwriter already knows the response given the social media freakout, so hopefully he'll be smart and change the ending if that is the ending (but I don't think it's the ending).

I don’t think it’s the ending either. He appears in episode 18 and at most might stay until episode 19. There’s no way this scene is in episode 20. 

• Like 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNzGe2Rp83P/?igshid=z97f9mcep2vf

Lol sjk teasing jyb about not wanting to share a drink with her because her mouth was on it (even though it wasn’t). He’s such a troll. :lol: Earned a death glare from jyb lol. Kind of remind me to the scene in dots where Yoo Shi Jin isn’t supposed to drink alcohol so he tells Kang Mo Yeon “It’s not like there is no other way.” before kissing her (to get the taste of the wine from her lips). Like the viewers, even sjk felt a kiss was overdue between CenCha Couple that he can’t help think they’d kiss if they shared a drink. Lol I’m just sayin’ 

• LOL 3

Watch: Song Joong Ki Gets Awestruck Over Jeon Yeo Bin’s Beauty In A Hanbok While Filming “Vincenzo”

6ca7db2c0b9f4952b8e52ee857acc3bc.jpeg?s=

Apr 18, 2021
by S. P

tvN’s “Vincenzo” has shared another behind the scenes look at the recent episodes!

“Vincenzo” stars Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere who is of Korean descent but was adopted by an Italian family at a young age. When he moves back to Korea due to a conflict within his organization, he winds up crossing paths with sharp-tongued lawyer Hong Cha Young (Jeon Yeo Bin). Together, they join forces in using villainous methods to take down villains who cannot be punished by the court of law.

The making-of video begins with a perilous action scene, which Song Joong Ki’s character escapes with the help of the pigeon Inzaghi. Although the actor easily carried out his action stunts moments earlier, talking to a pigeon prop proved difficult for him. He tried his hardest to hold back a smile as the staff member encouraged him, saying, “You have to get over it.”

Song-Joong-Ki4.jpg

Next, Song Joong Ki gets together with Jeon Yeo Bin and Yoon Byung Hee for a scene where Vincenzo pretends to be a shaman. He works hard on his expressions, but the staff member gestures to Yoon Byung Hee as she says, “No matter what you try, you can’t beat him.”

When Jeon Yeo Bin enters in her hanbok (Korean traditional clothing), Song Joong Ki can be heard offscreen saying, “You have to do a historical drama. You look so pretty.” Smiling from all the compliments, Jeon Yeo Bin bows down playfully in Song Joong Ki’s direction. The comedic atmosphere continues throughout filming as Song Joong Ki becomes possessed and attempts to pull off Jun Jin Gi’s sock, sending them into a fit of laughter when the scene ends.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1464748wpp/watch-song-joong-ki-gets-awestruck-over-jeon-yeo-bins-beauty-in-a-hanbok-while-filming-vincenzo

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Hello guys! So glad I finally watched Vincenzo. It's been an awesome ride, so thrilling and entertaining.

Lady Gaga Compliment GIF

I like that the show has a distinct flavor. I love the humorous tone, the action and also the main couple dynamics, with the camaraderie and playful flirting (hope they keep it that way, I don't want it to become too serious...not in the mood for drama and I suspect there is not enough time to flesh out a proper romance).

Putting that aside, are there any Italian/European viewers that suffered with some cringey scenes? :wacko: I've lived 5 years abroad and when I came back, sometimes I had English words coming to my mind instead of those in my mother tongue and caught foreign accent. How is it possible that Vincenzo speaks perfect Korean after 25yr abroad? But ok, I understand the practical issues. The part that made me cringe more was SJK's Italian accent at the beginning, it was impossible to catch what he was saying, not vocalizing...he definitely needed a better teacher. I almost dropped it because of this, haha!! By ep.16 he has improved though. And apart from the talking, he has some distinctive Korean body language that he shouldn't have: like when he crosses his arms on his chest to say "no". Moreover, at the beginning he mourns the "boss mafioso" and calls him "Papa"...this is a word reserved for a father, so I assumed he was adopted by the mafia guy, and later we see the scene of the adoption and that looks nothing like an Italian mafia boss, rather a medium-upper class US couple. And what about the obsession that Italians have with their coffee...so unbelievable that he ends up loving soluble coffee. :lol: All in all, the Italian part looks quite weak and made up by people who know little to nothing about Italy, but I guess it is normal. Anyway, it is still a very enjoyable show. :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@Rollito Deprimavera as a rather avid italian mafia/gangsta movies viewer, I do feel somewhat awkward during the earlier episodes of Vincenzo, the gesture and the italian seems a bit off, and his korean is far too flawless for someone who live abroad with non korean family, there should be some accent, no? Like that TV personality, Alberto. 

But, as the episodes progress, I become more and more invested in the stories, the remarkable acting and chemistry, and stunning cinematography (chef kiss), I kindda just embrace and except it, that how good Vincenzo is!

Italian Nonna GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

• Like 6

At 0:29, Vincenzo is wearing a hockey jersey. He’ll show up to give Jang Han Seok a taste of his own medicine. I’m so excited because we get to see sjk in that fit and see him skating. For those of you who don’t know, sjk did short track speed racing for many years of his life until he got injured and had to quit.

Vincenzo really is an ode to Song Joong Ki. I love how the writer incorporated many of his past characters and now even this. 

We still have 4 episodes left but I can’t help feeling the withdrawals already. Not sure what to do when it’s all over. :bawling: As a fan of SJK, I’m really happy he was met with such a good project, the best leading lady, and a fun cast and crew. Like he said, Vincenzo was his healing point. I’m glad to see him smiling and having fun on set.

I tuned into Vincenzo for SJK but fell in love with JYB. What a gem of an actress! She has become one of my favorites and I look forward to binging her previous works and supporting her future projects. She’s not only talented but beautiful, cool, and warm-hearted. She just radiates such positivity and watching her (whether it’s her interviews or acting) makes me so happy!  Can’t imagine anyone not loving her. 

Sorry for my early sappy post. No Vincenzo this week got me feeling some type of way. I’m sure I will follow with another sappy post when the drama is officially over. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

12 hours ago, shinystar1985 said:

At 0:29, Vincenzo is wearing a hockey jersey. He’ll show up to give Jang Han Seok a taste of his own medicine. I’m so excited because we get to see sjk in that fit and see him skating. For those of you who don’t know, sjk did short track speed racing for many years of his life until he got injured and had to quit.

Vincenzo really is an ode to Song Joong Ki. I love how the writer incorporated many of his past characters and now even this. 

We still have 4 episodes left but I can’t help feeling the withdrawals already. Not sure what to do when it’s all over. :bawling: As a fan of SJK, I’m really happy he was met with such a good project, the best leading lady, and a fun cast and crew. Like he said, Vincenzo was his healing point. I’m glad to see him smiling and having fun on set.

I tuned into Vincenzo for SJK but fell in love with JYB. What a gem of an actress! She has become one of my favorites and I look forward to binging her previous works and supporting her future projects. She’s not only talented but beautiful, cool, and warm-hearted. She just radiates such positivity and watching her (whether it’s her interviews or acting) makes me so happy!  Can’t imagine anyone not loving her. 

Sorry for my early sappy post. No Vincenzo this week got me feeling some type of way. I’m sure I will follow with another sappy post when the drama is officially over. 

Can someone translate what was being said in this trailer? Also who was the person who died?

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote videos. Thanks!

@shinystar1985 although I was not a fan of SJK, but oh boy! He shines in this project, we could see his broad acting range on screen and his happiness while filming off screen. Can't wait for the said hockey scene..

3 hours ago, itsmeash said:

Is it Saturday yet?!

Its coming in a few days... hanging there.. with this much of wait, hopefully the writer will give us happy ending.

2 hours ago, Le_Amarant said:

No wonder they had to delay broadcast. Even with the broadcast delay, they're cutting it reallly close with filming.

IKR, to think that they have to film more or less 1 hour 20 minutes worth of footage each episodes, and they have filmed it over 7 months, thats crazy.. they really have work really hard. Well deserve success.

• Like 6