[Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조

larus

18 hours ago, Songbae said:

I understand that Jang han seok is a psychopath and he is obsessed with his company but what is choi myeong seok gaining from all of this? 

I have a feeling that maybe she's going to get some shares of the company? Or maybe have some sort of higher/important position since she's been faithful to Jang-han Seok and stuck by his side.

• Like 2

Just saw the ending of ep.16...

Im happy to see his handsome hair is back, even though it was towards the end of the show....

Cutting the man fingers with his lighter... brutal man, brutal... thats mafia style indeed, then again, any forms of torture has been thought of by all crime organisation in countries all over the world

Sometimes, its funny how easily Vincenzo find the murderer's house...

Seriously  Vincenzo should just shoot everyone, especially MH... and of course the crazy Chairman.. why wait for another 4 episodes of the show to end the deed?... the brutal reign of Babel crazy boss can end soon.... while the brother of the Chairman, he looked nice though clumsy.. but being bullied by his older brother, not sure how sane he is....

Read the news that SJK is nomimated as Best Actor by Baeksang Award for Vincenzo... it looks like he is the only one from the drama cast?...  Congrats SJK!

------

I recognised that clubhouse! Its where What' Wrong with Secretary Kim was filmed.. hehe.. just saying...:lol::wub:

• Like 4

From the beginning of the drama until now, I really don’t like that aunty actress Choi Myung Hee, I find her disgusting, the way she act and her looks. Her acting wasn’t really good but I just don’t like pattern in this drama. And a bit immoral and Low class in the bad stuff of her character also. Like all of you, I am also tearing the scene when SJK wheeled his mum out and both tearing with that touching tall by his mum

• Sad 3

48 minutes ago, CA C said:

From the beginning of the drama until now, I really don’t like that aunty actress Choi Myung Hee, I find her disgusting, the way she act and her looks. Her acting wasn’t really good but I just don’t like pattern in this drama. And a bit immoral and Low class in the bad stuff of her character also. Like all of you, I am also tearing the scene when SJK wheeled his mum out and both tearing with that touching tall by his mum

I see it in a different light, I think her acting is good as she managed to make you hate her.

Her character is so bad till you hate her because she managed to portray it in a manner to let you hate her 

• Like 7

I've been very sick that I wasn't active much this month.  This weekend's episodes were absolute best. 

Inzaghi and his pigeon mafia rescue were a surprised twist and a blast to watch.  This is why birds are my favorite animals, they are the smartest animals around and can be loyal to the person they like.  Vincenzo, pigeons can save someone, try to remember their key role in the world's wars histories as messengers. 

That backstabbing prosecutor was  unexpected.  He's no different than the rest of the Babo.  Mr. Consiliere demonstrated his approach to prove his point on what he thought of his betrayal.  

Jang Han-Seo's admiration of Vincenzo allowed him to take a step to stand up against his brother. Episode 16 demonstrates his willingness to help the team by enduring the abuses to cover his tracks.

Cha Young already knew Vincenzo was Ms. Oh's son and gave him the same advices he gave to her about her father.  Both episode were about him mending his relationship with his mother in her final days.  Hearing her confession that she never stopped looking for him brought him to tears including hearing his real name, Ju-hyeong.  The moment she was murdered by Babel hands before calling her mother sends him over for bloody warpath because they broke the sacred Mafia code of involving the innocent mother.  Kuddos to the actor's expressions during his rampage and torture.  

Jang Han-Seok and Choi Myung Hee are clearly loosing their edges more as their egos are getting the better of them and crossing the lines of no return.  Jang Han-Seok is a psychotic egomaniac when the Guillotine file shows he's on the verge of being a serial killer at a young age before sending to the US.    Myung Hee has not changed her tactics as she becomes obsess of pleasing the chairman instead of steering him to another direction as his lawyer.  Even using the Wusang law into her schemes and looked everyone one beneath her and her boss.  Both have forgotten that Vincenzo isn't a regular lawyer, thug or gangster but a high ranking Consiliere enforcer feared in the Mafia world. Seong-wan reminds her they are law firm and they have boundaries they shouldn't cross.  The moment Han-Seok and Myung Hee glees over their success of killing Ms. Oh without thinking the consequences screws them up big time.   Both Seong-wan and Han-Seo hearing the ''dumbest move ever made'' moment realizes how bad the situation has become.  That scare look of that hag's face with blood all over her is so worth it.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 5

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

It comes back with new episodes on April 24. I think there might be a special episode or episodes next week.

That's too far in advance.  I hate the production team for making it so good and then making me wait.

6 hours ago, CA C said:

From the beginning of the drama until now, I really don’t like that aunty actress Choi Myung Hee, I find her disgusting, the way she act and her looks. Her acting wasn’t really good but I just don’t like pattern in this drama. And a bit immoral and Low class in the bad stuff of her character also. 

CMH is despicable. Someone has said it before she's narcissistic. She likes the idea of behaving like God just like JW which means she can control up to a person's life and death. But Kim Yeo Jin the actress is brilliant. I agree with @ryanallright the fact that all of us are disgusted by CMH only proves how well she acts. Just to shed some light to the actress.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

Chingus, what a week it was, and the episodes are getting intense every week. I have been loving the plot development happening here and hope that it will continue being great and end quite well. Of course Jang Han Suk and Choi Myung Hee made the worst move ever by killing Vincenzo's mother. I really thought they planning to kidnap her, but the looks of it, after losing every time against him, and seeing their plans failing, they decided to have a small victory. 

I knew they were going to end it at a cliffhanger, but what a cliffhanger that is!!! I don't think he will shoot Choi Myung Hee, I wonder if he'll warn them the final time, "I can get anywhere you are hiding no matter how tight the security is, so don't try touching someone near me again" kind of thing maybe. But I would not mind seeing Choi Myung Hee dying, although I would love to see her end up in prison. That lady just thinks she is above all, but has been failing miserably all the time. At the same time, she has been scared of Vincenzo since the start, he never failed to terrorize her, be it the truck incident, or sending the pics of dead Italian hitmen to her (she was literally shivering with fear after looking it) or be it now when he showed her firsthand what he is capable of doing. 

What I loved was the mother son bonding here. Of course Vincenzo never got the chance to call her mom, but I think he did enough to not regret much. Things got clear between them, he knew she didn't just abandon him for no reason, she actually did it worrying about him if she died due to cancer and that she has regretted doing it all through her life now feeling guilty about it. I really think she also knew Vincenzo was her son, but was just not saying since she was waiting for him to come forward as she felt too ashamed to do it. I was really scared she would die without them going out and spending time together, so even though I am sad about her death, I am happy she was happy in her final days, and think her regrets did become less if not completely vanish. 

I look forward to the final showdown between Vincenzo and Babel group. Some development and plot involvement for Jang Han Seo too, poor guy was just either plotting or trying to find ways to survive. But he did a great job by saving the Geumga plaza here. I really wonder if Vincenzo will really give him the Babel group, or ask him to start afresh doing what he loves to do and not what he thinks he is supposed to do. I think Jang Han Seo was never free, and the best ending for him would be for him to be free and doing what he loves doing. 

By the way Chingus, the poll is up for this week's episodes, please don't forget to vote :heartxoxo:

Re: @partyon, @Lmangla

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

I dont get it if VC wont shoot that evil lawyer and warning instead? She was behind his mom’s death. If he could get that mad at the killer, he should be 100x mad at her as she is the real murderer.

And if this drama doesn’t give us more good crumbs on VCY romance, it doesn’t make any sense at all. Mafia is still human being after all, especially VC. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, EdelweissTX said:

I dont get it if VC wont shoot that evil lawyer and warning instead? She was behind his mom’s death. If he could get that mad at the killer, he should be 100x mad at her as she is the real murderer.

And if this drama doesn’t give us more good crumbs on VCY romance, it doesn’t make any sense at all. Mafia is still human being after all, especially VC. 

He'll want to make it slow and painful so they'll suffer. He wants them to fear him and know that their end is coming so they live the rest of their lives miserably just waiting for the end. Either that, or he's planning to torture them to death. One of the two.

I agree. If they weren't going to see this romance through, then there was no reason to even give us romantic crumbs. It would be so cruel.

• Like 7

Question...

1.what does the name Inzaghi means?

2. It was obviously 2 different piegons, the one which saved Vincenzo was much chubbier than the one that stayed outside his bedroom window... hehe

The piegon is part of the building residents if one wants to think about it...

Reminds me of my neighbour's wild piegon.. they didnt actually breed it, but every night it would stay stand/sleep? on the window shed alone... looks very lonely, i wonder where its partner is... B)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, bee_wannabe said:

CMH is despicable. Someone has said it before she's narcissistic. She likes the idea of behaving like God just like JW which means she can control up to a person's life and death. But Kim Yeo Jin the actress is brilliant. I agree with @ryanallright the fact that all of us are disgusted by CMH only proves how well she acts. Just to shed some light to the actress.

Thanks for those links, I didn't know about her before this drama, but usually check the wiki of the actors and actresses to learn more about them and thought her activist work was interesting  playing especially with the themes the drama has shown. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, bee_wannabe said:

Wow that’s incredible! Must investigate further. Thanks for sharing @bee_wannabe!

• Like 3