[Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조

larus

3 hours ago, ryanallright said:

Everyone, what's your plan for this weekend beside the special episode?

I still holding off viewing ep16 completely, LOL

oh wow, how are you surviving? i’ve been mentally counting down the days till next weekend, except it feels like April 24 should’ve come three whole days ago. If it seems like I’m living, eating, and breathing Vincenzo 24/7, you would be correct. T__T what is life

it does look like the special will be as long as a regular episode though! I’m assuming (hoping??!?!) that they’ll show the preview for episode 17 on Saturday after the special ends.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, hankukin said:

oh wow, how are you surviving? i’ve been mentally counting down the days till next weekend, except it feels like April 24 should’ve come three whole days ago. If it seems like I’m living, eating, and breathing Vincenzo 24/7, you would be correct. T__T what is life

it does look like the special will be as long as a regular episode though! I’m assuming (hoping??!?!) that they’ll show the preview for episode 17 on Saturday after the special ends.

Same. Longest 2 weeks of my life.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, hankukin said:

Lol, so far for ep 16, I had only view the parts where VC seek out the murderer and the ending epic scene

So just keep it on hold, then view it next week.

This weekend, gonna kill some times with F1 and EPL as well

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ryanallright said:

Everyone, what's your plan for this weekend beside the special episode?

I still holding off viewing ep16 completely, LOL

I'm planning to rewatch all eps this weekend.

Wow, you got some self control there.. but, yes ep. 16 is a masterpiece and an emotional roller coaster

@hankukin and @Le_Amarant  yes, preview of 17 will be much appreciated. Gosh, I miss Binbin and Cha Young, and all the geumga resident (yup, I'm finally warming up to them).

For the final few episodes, I will be happy if we at least get confessions, because they both keep emphasizing the importance of not having regrets, so it makes no sense if they dont confess.

but just imagine if... I mean If.. at the last ep we got to see their children cameod by SJK nephews... lol.. I know its wishful thinking, but one can imagine, rite..

Seth Meyers Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Another BTS from the SWOON

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Vincenzo: Episode 16

by quirkycase

Vincenzo16-00363.jpg

Babel ramps up its attack on Jipuragi, but the chairman is now more focused on revenge than defending his little kingdom. In our lead’s free time between fending off the chairman’s dangerous, evil plots, he spends some quality time with his estranged mother. Our heroine pushes him to address his relationship with his mother head on, and he might just be ready to start taking that advice.

EPISODE 16

With CEO Oh’s body behind him, Vincenzo is arrested for abduction and murder. One of the officers tells him they received a text from CEO Oh claiming Vincenzo had kidnapped him. Knowing it’s a trap, Vincenzo fights off the cops (without hurting them too badly) and takes off.

The killer watches from above and heads down the stairs. He bumps into CEO Park who finds him suspicious and won’t let him leave. While they duke it out, Vincenzo hops into a surprised Hong-shik’s van and yells at him to drive.

Vincenzo calls Cha-young who’s at the scene. To prove his innocence, he first needs to locate the man he chased onto the roof. CEO Park comes up and boasts to Cha-young that he caught a suspicious man he’ll gladly hand over for a fee. They go through the bound man’s phone and determine he had an accomplice.

While Myung-hee breaks the news to Joon-woo that Vincenzo escaped, Hong-shik remarks that things are getting increasingly complicated now that Vincenzo is sticking his nose in everyone’s business. Hong-shik reveals he used to be in a gang until he realized he was a useless person. Rather than forgetting his past and trying to be a new man, Vincenzo should use his skills for good.

CEO Park, Soo-nam, and Cha-young bring the captured man to Vincenzo since they can’t get him to talk. Everyone waits outside while Vincenzo tortures the man in the car until he gives up his accomplice. Vincenzo wants to go find the man alone, but everyone insists on accompanying him, so it’s a group trip.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/04/vincenzo-episode-16/

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 5

On 4/15/2021 at 9:50 AM, raziela said:

1. Pigeon inzaghi appears to be named after the famous italian footballer Filippo Inzaghi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filippo_Inzaghi

2. From the BTS saviour Inzaghi is all special effects!  So maybe they used different studios for the different scenes.

The pigeon is more popular than any of the residents according to the results of @Sleepy Owl's poll:lol:

Haaaaa.. thank's for replying and actually searching for the answer! :wub:

I think some of Pigeons look real enough, you can see sometimes their feet are  tired with the string when it is outside vincenzo's window or when he is feeding it.

At what page was the poll? And yes, i think I agree...the birds are more popular than the human residents of the building:D

• Like 2

Wishful thinking but just how epic would it be to have season two with Vincenzo and Hong Cha Young as a married couple? Mr and Mrs Cassano fighting the injustice system and corrupt leaders, in style. :glasses: It has never been done in kdramas before and honestly who better to kick butt than our VCY couple? The writer and PD should really consider it. Vincenzo ratings are great and qualify for a reboot. The cast must remain the same especially sjk+jyb. 

• Like 4

Hi everyone! :fullofhearts:

Been lurking around here since Page 1 and glad I finally gave in and decided to login my account :sweat_smile:

Actually, I came here today for this: 

https://twitter.com/deluludesert/status/1382595528312168450?s=19

Does anyone here know where from the behind the scenes videos was this taken? I've been looking for this since yesterday but to no progress ㅠㅠspan widgetspan widget

Edited by leeriiin
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, leeriiin said:

Hi everyone! :fullofhearts:

Been lurking around here since Page 1 and glad I finally gave in and decided to login my account :sweat_smile:

Actually, I came here today for this: 

https://twitter.com/deluludesert/status/1382595528312168450?s=19

Does anyone here know where from the behind the scenes videos was this taken? I've been looking for this since yesterday but to no progress ㅠㅠspan widgetspan widget

Hi, welcome! :kiss_wink: please enjoy your stay here, as we all painfuly wait for another ep..

I believe that clip is from this site 

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/19612167

But, it migt be blocked in some countries..

20 hours ago, shinystar1985 said:

What is it about? I can't seem to view the link

Anyone know will the special episode available for international viewers? Because, I dont think netflix will air them.

• Like 2