Winter Garden Detective Agency 2.0

kokodus

Have you guys watch ep 2?? it had less time with uri wintergarden couple…But I’m still loving the storie and if 

ep 1 - Jang gyeul center storyline 

ep 2 - chae song hwa center storyline 

Girl power!!! 

And jeong won finally tell his member about his relationship and when jung wan as about wheter that why he stay?? His answer is so heartwarming 

it have different subtitles but i choose the one who close and heartwarming 

“Out of the reason, she is the biggest one” 

“among the biggest reason”

This is had afterall confirm that jeong won relationship between gyeul is not just simply fan services..or cause jeong won want to make someone jealous ….No!!! There reason jeong won stay cause among the reasons between his mother,his patients, his friends…there was jang gyeul who never cross his line or safe space…but he the one who cross his line and cant stop thinking about her…and being with her is one of the biggest reason.

All the member happy for her especially ikjun and song hwa…song hwa even mention that they both jeong won and gyeul look so good together…I’m wondering when did she know ..i means she even guesing gyeul is the one who jeong won gonna talk about stay 

Plus the patients also make jeong won happy cause now he know he really belong to the hospital but rather than being hurt when losing patients , he had jang gyeul by his side 

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

The only Wintergarden scene we got, and Gyeoul witnessing how her boyfriend acts around his friends lol.

spacer.png

"She's one of the biggest reason" he decided to stay. 

Love his friends' reactions to his dating announcement. They were shocked then happy

Cupid Ikjun and sis Songhwa were the happiest for him (them).

spacer.png

"Uri" Gyeoul, nah she's mine only, jealous Jeongwon. Boy, if you don't shut up lol. Best wingman Ikjun is your number one fan and protective of Gyeoul. So you better watch out and don't hurt uri Gyeoul.

spacer.png

Next week, we're gonna get a delicious treat.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Credit: All gifs are from valentina-drama (twitter)

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, triplesung said:

Why did I only find this thread now? 

Also, Am I the only one having severe withdrawals from Winter-Garden? I know they are together and we got crumbs but I need more! Getting only 1 episode per week is torture!

This consider new before the soompi reshuffle, it seem likes part of them have camp on blue bird apps (Twitter) Including me who create it after 2 years de active  But it not to late 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Wintergarden's fluff in this episode was *chef's kiss*. I dread serious topics regarding them later. In the meantime, let me enjoy their scenes right out of a fanfiction.

When he picked her up and the residents, interns, nurses ( they saw you) instead of assuming they were dating, they were like he's well mannered,a gentleman lol. Have we seen the same thing or they're so random as a pairing for them to even imagine it lol? I don't think Jeongwon act like this with everyone.

spacer.png

Cr: felXlow (twitter)

Just hold my hand to warm you up :wub:

spacer.png

Cr: valentina-drama

The GS reunion was priceless. Ikjun slip up. Clueless and funny GS dads. Shocked and mad Wintergarden, especially Gyeoul who would've killed Ikjun on spot.

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Ex wannabe priest doesn't want to be call Gyusonim. Gyeoul, he's "oppa" (Man, how did you make it last year seeing how you're whipped lol). Then, we got peck 1, peck 2, and a full meal ( that was a tongue, right?), hugs...

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Cr: valentina-drama 

I can't get enough of them. They're the cutest.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by Emily Bett
Please use the spoiler tag when posting more than 3 pictures/gifs
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, LovelyLady said:

Wintergarden's fluff in this episode was *chef's kiss*. I dread serious topics regarding them later. In the meantime, let me enjoy their scenes right out of a fanfiction.

When he picked her up and the residents, interns, nurses ( they saw you) instead of assuming they were dating, they were like he's well mannered,a gentleman lol. Have we seen the same thing or they're so random as a pairing for them to even imagine it lol? I don't think Jeongwon act like this with everyone.

Probably given the history of both of them aren't that close and used to be so formal and Jeongwon known for being kind to everyone but never seen date a woman. But I'm sure the way all of them are taken aback with how Jeongwon treats Gyeoul, deep down they know that's how a boyfriend treat his girlfriend.

Jeongwon seems doesn't wanna lose. Gyeoul give him peck first and he should be the last who give the kiss.

Another discovery!

I try to mirror the pic and it's literally said Wedding & Party. OMG shinlee please don't play with out heart :tears:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

Winter Garden is just moving at the speed of light haha I wouldn't be surprised if there is a wedding in store for us :wub:

It seems like we may get WinterGarden every alternating episode since next week doesn't seem to show any scenes of them but I do dread it for Junwan ):

I'm loving all the WinterGarden scenes in this episode though. It just screams true and pure love :heart: The hand holding that is enough for them to convey their love, the cute pecks turn to kiss, the hugging, the seat belt buckle - their love is so pure and swoon worthy with both of them being perfect for each other!

I was also hopeful like Jeongwon for Gyeoul to call him oppa but I guess it will have to wait :sweatingbullets:

On a side note, our girl Gyeoul needs to change up her date outfit haha it's the exact same one as their first date. Gotta love our innocent and simple Gyeoul  :approves:

• Like 1
  • Love 1