[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

5 hours ago, akhenaten said:

Going through the photos of SSH over at IG, his earlier ones and those from his recent Tiktok event, he really seems to be more of Kim Hae kyung in real life and not so much of that bad-boy-bohemian-fashion-icon type he sometimes portrays in his photo shoots.  He seems so "square" in reality but it's quite endearing. :)

You may be right. There was some TV interview he did (I don't remember now which one) where he said that his public "persona" is much different from his private one--- paraphrasing here of course. 

@hrkharis So insightful. I wouldn't be on this forum if I didn't have the same thoughts. Thank you for expressing them. I'm sure I'm not the only one who share the same sentiment.

BTW, sharing my IG post inspired by our OPT. https://www.instagram.com/p/CEBFaw6l4BM/ 

Have a good rest of the week, fellow shippers. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Hahaha... i think she was sometimes annoyed by him being too mischievious on sets... he said during the press con that she always tells him off when he was too playful... and in "sora"'s bts video, sjh also mentioned she had "enough" or rather she was used to ssh being playful on sets... she said one could collate all the footage of his antics and edit into an action drama...

if something is going on, i think she doesn't want his behavior to give that away too much to the cast, crew, etc. I feel she wants to be more discreet like when he was putting the heart on her nose and she noticed the camera and got awkward

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hrkharis said:

I believe that after DM ended, their relationship got closer. 
SSH seemed to find "someone" whom he had been late to get to know, considering the friends around him already knew SJH better. As for SJH, she was flattered that the famous handsome actor she admired and she never met in person since she debuted, "was no longer distant from her".

Daebak Analysis! 
You echoed our Shipper’s Thoughts! 

I just introduced DM to two of my married friends who pulled an all nighter and finished the DM in just 1 1/2 days. Lol. 
Both are now die hard fans of DM and our OTP. 

And after watching several BTS of SSH and SJH especially the “Exfoliator” and “SSH’s I like you SJH BTS”. Both immediately said that without a doubt it’s obvious they are in a mutual understanding kind of relationship.  But they also said don’t expect them to go public if they are in a relationship. Especially both are very private individuals. My friends strongly believe they will just announce they will get married in a private ceremony like SJS.

Delulu much. :)  
Let’s all hope that it will happen.  

@Mcpie and @pariyagn

Welcome to our Thread.

Our thread is keeping active and growing. 
You are guys are awesome! 
Keep the faith guys!

Have a great rest of your day

• Like 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Mcpie said:

Before actress Liu, it was reported that Song Seung Heon dated Korean actress Sung Yu Ri from 2002 to 2003. They become a couple, but the relationship ended shortly.

source https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/117950/20200526/all-about-the-hunk-guy-song-seung-heon-in-dinner-mate.htm

@Mcpie he doesn't seem to date much, or at least seems very, very discreet about it.

Meaning, we must expect a long, frustrating road ahead of us shippers, full of speculation, very little in the way of hard evidence. If SSH is very serious about it this time, more than the others, then he will be very protective of SJH. More than her, he's more familiar with the risks of dating for Korean celebrities, especially those who've achieved a certain level fame.  Unfortunately for his personal life, SSH is one of those celebrities. :mellow:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, akhenaten said:

If SSH is very serious about it this time, more than the others, then he will be very protective of SJH. More than her, he's more familiar with the risks of dating for Korean celebrities, especially those who've achieved a certain level fame.  Unfortunately for his personal life, SSH is one of those celebrities. :mellow:

+1 on this. Frustrating, but very true. I almost answered back at someone who mockingly told me at the heonhye IG "What are you, 10?" when I tried to explain that it's quite common in K-Ent for celebrities to either deny dating rumors or evade questions pertaining to their personal lives. I had to hold myself back and remind myself that it's going to be a very long journey for this ship and along the way, we'll encounter people who will mock our OTP and shippers like us. This is mainly because overseas fans, for one, leverage their expectations of these couples to that of their own cultures and traditions. So when something goes amiss or does not come out as expected, like in the case of the M&M Q&As, people are quick to mock and criticize without so much as of a consideration that the event did not solely focus on one person or any of the guy's personal lives. And even if it did, SSH, being the K-Ent veteran that he is, would either have had the questions filtered through his agency or know how to answer without revealing anything that he might deem improper for the situation.

That being said, I'll be in this ship for as long as there are crumbs and for as long as he doesn't get paired with another actress who, heaven forbid, would have the same level of interaction with him as he did with our SJH.

Plus, oh my Victory Contents... still dropping DM photos a month and two days after its finale? I have never seen this with tvN! It feels like they're just seeking for validation and justification for another project for the two!

• Like 3

20 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Wld luv to see more comments from South Korea. Where do we find these knetizens' comments? YouTube?

@SexyDolceVita I tried to find the article in naver but did not find any it's because it's in the video section where the knetz commented..

Good thing when I asked the source named jeogatdeu in IG where to find the comments and she generously sent me link..
Here is the link (it can be translated in English but some of the comments maybe translated differently)
https://tv.naver.com/v/14766192

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

Goggle-translate help me to understand, that we'll see new interviews for Japan?

https://kntv.jp/program/kn201009/

And am I wrong or this photo is new?

IMG_1595.jpg

Their photo could be a new one for the premiere of DM in Japan.

So nice to see them together again. They look happy. I hope Dinner Mate will be a hit in Japan since SSH has a lot of fans there and I hope Dinner Mate will also be shown in more countries so that there will be more SSH and SJH shippers.

• Like 3

This picture is so niiiice... happy to see them again!! At least it’s a fresh new pic ;)  oh, if it’s to be launched in Japan does it mean that they will be a trip to Japan together to promote DM? Heehee...

12 hours ago, HungryDM said:

if something is going on, i think she doesn't want his behavior to give that away too much to the cast, crew, etc. I feel she wants to be more discreet like when he was putting the heart on her nose and she noticed the camera and got awkward

Hmm... I think she was just trying to prevent any unnecessary rumours between them. At that time, I don't think there are any strong feelings....yet (hahaha) :p

1 hour ago, moomoo said:

This picture is so niiiice... happy to see them again!! At least it’s a fresh new pic ;)  oh, if it’s to be launched in Japan does it mean that they will be a trip to Japan together to promote DM? Heehee...

I am so excited for the news.  Eventhough they can't travel to Japan, they still get together for the interview and promo.  At least we know they got together again after DM ended. 

From the translation, it seems there will be similar questions ask like "what are the scenes left an impression and impression of each others".  I still want to know what would they say now....(delulu mode: after privately dating for a month...).  Hehehe...

• Like 2
  • Love 2