[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

@HungryDM, thank you for the link.

48 minutes ago, Hermolina Doerleben said:

I think he answered her... Next year

@Hermolina Doerleben, Welcome to the thread! 
I repeatedly watched the video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDxEFsXFAuU/?igshid=1c3161ct0548p

I think he did whispered something instead of kissing her hair/forehead.
When WDH asked KHK when will you do it(proposal/wedding), KHK might have whispered “Next Year”.  :) 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Socheata Min said:

@Call Me By My Real NameI always thought it was on the same day (July 2). Do you find out sth else? 

11 hours ago, fiona628 said:

@Call Me By My Real Name, I would like to know too when was the last shooting day. I wonder if AY’s wedding and the food truck proposal scene were shot the same day. I was thinking maybe one of the reasons why SJH got so teary eyed is because SSH told her “I like you” if they shot the wedding in the morning.

@Socheata Min @fiona628 @Call Me By My Real Name I've been digging up old stories and posts from shippers of the OTP as well as individual fan of both SSH and SJH even some of the staff and crew accounts.. However, these are the only posts that would link to those questions based on their timeline.. I believe Ah-yung's wedding, KHK's proposal to DH and the wrap-up party all happened in the same day..

Ah-Yung's wedding scene where SSH said expressively his "I really like you" to SJH was shot July 2 based on this IG post from peach1984_ [Also SJH self-cam]
[https://www.instagram.com/p/CCIMhkspUCO/]

This one is I think from SSH staff or it might be his manager too (with hyongnim) on the clip and is also dated July 2 still reposted from IG peach1984_
[https://www.instagram.com/p/CCIiDPlJkR5/]

Then the beach proposal stills from peach1984 (this upload is dated July 3)
[https://www.instagram.com/p/CCLmaSrJ4Ws/]

Also the wrap up picture for HK's proposal from one of the staff with account name on IG hanureeeee
(this upload also dated July 3)
[https://www.instagram.com/p/CCK4pQzpY_-/

The wrap-up party dated July 2 as originally posted from a staff who storied on her IG with account name 9_1020_2 but dinner_couple was able to repost it (dated July 3).. Here's the link
[https://www.instagram.com/p/CCKnobwpe9a/]

Many might have been confused of the timeline as the beach proposal updates and uploads are dated July 3..

For me there might be few reasons for timeline of the uploads:

-1st The production might have limited the release of these post as teasers to what's the next step for DH and HK as they have released only Ah-yung and Keanu's wedding stills. This is to make viewers be more curious on what's going to happen for both of them.
-2nd Basing on the day of the flow Ah-yung and Keanu's wedding and so as KHK's proposal to DH. Ah-yung and Keanu's wedding was clearly shot during the day while HK's proposal to DH was shot while the sun was setting down. If we combine them that's would totally sum up a whole day.

-3rd [and the strongest one for me] SJH's self-cam was recorded at Ah-Yung's wedding and it occurred July 2 as the stills of the wedding were uploaded. She was even very excited recording the self-cam because it's their last film of shooting and was very verbal by saying "I'm relieved" & "Wow it's done" that it'll end that day. Also, how can they have a wrap up party when things aren't done yet, right?.. And going back, the wrap-up was again dated July 2..

I hope these connect to dots for you all like how SSH and SJH wore their POLKA DOTS.. :wub: kkkkk ^^

Have a great day and always be safe everyone!~ Blessed Sunday to you all too :blush:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

@nyzah13, thank you connecting the dots. Awesome detective work :) 

July 2 was a very hectic day for SSH and SJH. No wonder SJH said she was relieved filming will end that day.

The wrap up party must have been held near the location where they shot the food truck/beach proposal.

I was reading comments in IG about the script reading. One fan was wondering why SSH and SJH had to stand so close to each other when there was so much space in SJH’s right side and SSH’s left side. Hehehe. So much chemistry even from script reading

96-E458-BC-B415-4-CBB-983-E-3638-A5-F66-

Also kind of disappointed that in the actual scene of final episode they did not show SHJ holding SSH’s arm when they were walking to the wedding reception.

C46-F655-F-364-D-4658-8-BDA-C56-EF6-A90-

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fiona628 said:

@nyzah13, thank you connecting the dots. Awesome detective work :) 

July 2 was a very hectic day for SSH and SJH. No wonder SJH said she was relieved filming will end that day.

The wrap up party must have been held near the location where they shot the food truck/beach proposal.

I was reading comments in IG about the script reading. One fan was wondering why SSH and SJH had to stand so close to each other when there was so much space in SJH’s right side and SSH’s left side. Hehehe. So much chemistry even from script reading

The staff with account name haruneeeee who posted the wrap up picture after the proposal had it on his highlight.. I think the wedding reception of Ah-yung was just across the place where KHK porposed to DH.. The place and scenery was actually very nice..
You can really see that it was from the filming site also because of the week it was posted on his story.. The island at the back of HK's proposal is very visible.. 

• Like 2

@nyzah13 thank you for your thorough research. :)

@fiona628 hahaha. I love the comments of those people from IG. :D Delulu people like us have razor sharp eyes and minds that can see beyond the obvious. Even something as seemingly meaningless as SSH and SJH standing beside each other becomes the subject of our analysis. :rolleyes:

I just noticed that SJH resembles SSH’s mom in that script reading photo with SSH. They say if a man is close to his mom, then he will naturally gravitate towards someone who unconsciously reminds him of her. He’ll feel comfortable with that person.  Maybe that’s why he immediately felt comfortable with SJH and likes her very much. 

On the Tiktok event, his APink dance was cute and funny.  It somewhat made him seem more human and quite adorable coz he doesn’t seem to dance very well. :D The way he looked and acted there reminded me so much of Kim Hae-kyung. I’m sure WDH/SJH was laughing while watching him. :hypehype:

• Like 3

On 7/30/2020 at 10:42 PM, nyzah13 said:

I saw a picture on IG of SSH mom and dad (younger) and I though SJH got some similarities of SSH mom?.. Or was I just imagining?.. HAHAHA XD

3 hours ago, akhenaten said:

I just noticed that SJH resembles SSH’s mom in that script reading photo with SSH. They say if a man is close to his mom, then he will naturally gravitate towards someone who unconsciously reminds him of her. He’ll feel comfortable with that person.  Maybe that’s why he immediately felt comfortable with SJH and likes her very much. 

@akhenaten I previously thought about this too!~ SSH's mom and SJH got really similar facial features.. :scream:

I keep searching for the photo of that black and white I think the casts were gathering outside to have dinner? SJH really resembles SSH mother on that picture..

Is this destiny?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, akhenaten said:

I just noticed that SJH resembles SSH’s mom in that script reading photo with SSH. They say if a man is close to his mom, then he will naturally gravitate towards someone who unconsciously reminds him of her. He’ll feel comfortable with that person.  Maybe that’s why he immediately felt comfortable with SJH and likes her very much.

I have not seen a picture of SSH’s Mom. She must have big beautiful eyes too? 

3 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

I keep searching for the photo of that black and white I think the casts were gathering outside to have dinner? SJH really resembles SSH mother on that picture..

This one?

36205340-4-B3-C-46-A6-BCF0-26-D98-BDFA4-

Saw this in IG.

SJH in HS I think

The big, beautiful eyes are all natural.

5-F8-DABAA-0-A1-D-4169-8565-CE13-A88-DF1

Going back to the subject of SSH’s Tiktok event, I wonder how SJH felt on SSH’s being silly on the stage. But one thing’s for sure. SSH is the only 40 year old actor who can get away with being silly. Silly is the New Happy or should I say Silly is the New Lovestruck :) 

6-B7443-D2-1-A63-40-FE-BFD0-AA616-C4-B92

3-B15-B1-A1-D76-C-412-D-B016-2-B3167-F03

@fiona628 yes SSH mom resembles SJH. Her photo is in SSH IG posted on May 8. The shape of the face and eyes are quite the same and also the cheeks. Maybe SSH can see the resemblance of his mom in SJH. I wonder if SSH has introduced SJH to his parents. I hope it happens soon and maybe next year the big announcement of their big day. Just hoping for this.

Hi @fiona628 yes they do. I actually think SJH's facial expression in the script reading photo has an even closer vibe to that black and white photo of SSH's mom. :)

I miss these two. Every time I watch my favorite scenes of them, I look at them with my shipper lens now and it becomes more obvious to me that their dynamic as KHK and WDH was actually fueled by their real-life dynamic as SSH and SJH.  I firmly believe that something beautiful had developed between them by the time the drama ended.  The only other KDrama couple I recall shipping this hard was Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun in "Goblin". 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

Hi @fiona628 yes they do. I actually think SJH's facial expression in the script reading photo has an even closer vibe to that black and white photo of SSH's mom. :)

I can see clearly now :)

C0-F45-C12-E74-A-4-B0-F-91-D5-828-B9-D92

I miss them too. It’s been a month since DM ended. To fill in the void, I am re-watching DM for the 3rd time. I can’t bring myself to watch any other Kdrama.

• Like 5

the resemblance is uncanny there..

i've been rewatching so many times too.. for the past few days, i've been trying to avoid rewatching so i don't burnout on the drama, though i still end up watching my fave scenes lol

happy that this thread is pretty active though, helps fill the void a bit

• Like 2