[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

13 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

YR is truly EVIL and doesn’t deserve to have any family. Look at how she treats her own mother. I can’t believe she pushed or shoved her mom on the floor.  That is a new low for YR. like I said she is disgusting 

That’s not a surprise for us, but I hope that the dumb Hans will finally use their brains for once. They gave birth to a demon spawn, it’s time they grab that witch by the head and put her to trial. Then again all of these characters caught the YJ flu, so probably I shouldn’t expect much.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

SJ’s aunt: I will run away , I am not a child , I will marry who I wanted :phew:

SJ’s mom :,go to your room , right now :D

standing her ground, grown up woman action :mrgreen: 

She should just announce to the whole world that she's running away. 
She's unemployed, she wears nice clothes... another idiot. Even a teenager would run away when nobody's looking.
This writer is really too much. :smirk:

• LOL 5

He probably got cold feet after YJ kissed TP in the middle of the pandemic, so he doesn’t want to risk extra exposure from everyone else so apparently being unemployed is the solution! Surely nothing bad will happen after 2 months without a fixed income, and so will 6 more months after that!

spongebob imagination GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

32 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@maribella common sense to be unemployed in kdrama , so we can’t fault her  :joy:

What every free spirit dad wish for his daughter :D

don’t know better daughter: :w00t:

amazing mission accomplished , finger cross nothing happen until then :D

Weren't these old scenes @Ameera Ali? They wanted her to stay away from SJ. The aunt is a 40 year woman with a 10 year old brain. She needs to get whacked too in the head like TP.

The third one is new?  Didn't I tell you he is a terrible actor? Standing back straight and folding his arms, no doubt the director is in front of him. :lol: I think after years of acting he has become camera shy. A terrible disorder for an actor.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

13 hours ago, maribella said:

People @UnniSarah @Lmangla @Ameera Ali I watched painfully almost 20 minutes of the show, watched the underwhelming romantic scenes of TP & YJ just to find out YJ's parentage. I missed it or y'all were guessing she was Chairman Cha's? 

kekeke... finally got around to watching the episode. so far, we have only got a nugget that she does not belong to the han family. in the flashback, dad and secretary koo were having drinks and catching up -- in that conversation, it is revealed that dad has one daughter. koo suggests that dad have a second child as a single child can feel lonely. so there was no twin. we don't know how yujung ended up with the han family but dad is really worried about not wanting to run into secretary koo.

so many mini explosions in this episode:

-- lady joo worrying that her secret will come out if aunt marries sashimi brother

-- seo jun finds out from secretary koo that yejin's mom was the romantic rival that his mom tried to off

-- aunt finds an old phone in storage. apparently no one has heard of landfill or recycling

-- yura finds out about sashimi brother and worries her false witness and marriage to tae poong will come up

-- yujung breaks up with seo jun again.

-- sashimi brother finds the picture of tae poong's mom

the poll is closed (results here) but now am wondering if I should have put a different choice. during the scenes with yujung, he kept making lofty declarations like "lets enjoy ourselves till the end" -- often when someone says that in kdrama, they meet the truck of doom a few episodes later. :sweatingbullets: guess, I will be changing my DP to a disney character for a day if that happens... ^_^

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... finally got around to watching the episode. so far, we have only got a nugget that she does not belong to the han family. in the flashback, dad and secretary koo were having drinks and catching up -- in that conversation, it is revealed that dad has one daughter. koo suggests that dad have a second child as a single child can feel lonely. so there was no twin. we don't know how yujung ended up with the han family but dad is really worried about not wanting to run into secretary koo.

so many mini explosions in this episode:

-- lady joo worrying that her secret will come out if aunt marries sashimi brother

-- seo jun finds out from secretary koo that yejin's mom was the romantic rival that his mom tried to off

-- aunt finds an old phone in storage. apparently no one has heard of landfill or recycling

-- yura finds out about sashimi brother and worries her false witness and marriage to tae poong will come up

-- yujung breaks up with seo jun again.

-- sashimi brother finds the picture of tae poong's mom

the poll is closed (results here) but now am wondering if I should have put a different choice. during the scenes with yujung, he kept making lofty declarations like "lets enjoy ourselves till the end" -- often when someone says that in kdrama, they meet the truck of doom a few episodes later. :sweatingbullets: guess, I will be changing my DP to a disney character for a day if that happens... ^_^

That's what I thought. They only had YR then the other one could be YJ or the brother. Definitely not twins. There are just too many story lines, uninteresting to me. SJ is now in cahoots with his mum and possibly dad ? :sweat_smile: We have just over a dozen episodes left. If YJ and SJ are half or step siblings, that solves the triangle but I voted differently. This writer is going for the big splash judging from the outrageous things that YR , the mother and other characters had done. I am ready.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

On 1/15/2021 at 10:46 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Don't be offended friend. :(

I think "off topic" means you should discuss the drama itself.

Take it easy. I got "Angry" and "unamused" emos before. I even was blocked by some members for no obvious reason :) I always said opposing opinions so no problem to state your opinion freely. Almost all of us are friendly. Cheer up. Don't take it personally. We are all friends here.

I hear you! It reminded me of a reaction I got to my very first posting in Soompi. I quoted someone & said how I disagreed with his (general term) views. He wrote a very long reply & said he was through trying to explain his views to me, because of me he will either block my posts or will drop out of Soonpi.

so over the top, right? There are real problems in real life. Not sharing the same views about a plot, a character or an actor is not close to being a serious issue.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@nohamahamoud2002 I think I might have been the one who gave you the unamused emoji before, my bad, hahahah, but I only gave that bcs of the point brought up also made me feel similar resentment as you do, like in the case of No Matter What when talking about the hypocritical donkey dad, I was unamused with the plot/character, not yourself, so don’t worry about it. sorry if I had offended you, it was the closest reaction i can find to an unbridled rage emoji!

Everyone is entitled to their own views, I mean, I really liked this one villain character and I love everything about him but I can see why some people don’t like him. I think it’s valid, bcs the writer made him valid for both opinions (ah good writing, how i missed thou). I’m sorry to hear your experience, @fanofr but rest assured so far during my stay here i’ve seen nothing but civilized discussions, or just sh**posts like in this thread which are far more entertaining than the actual show! Don’t worry, in here, we’re all just laughing at Ameera’s gifs and just have fun ^^

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Well folks it is official something big happened in the show that finally brings me out of my self-imposed exile and makes me post now. Been real busy till now since thanks to Corvid am stuck in my country and the country where I initially worked cut of my residency. So my current job has been hogging up all of my spare time. I even haven’t caught up to all the previous posts because of that. Sorry for that. Am still stuck on page 20 so am just going with the recent pages and all. My apologizes once again in regards to this.

Anyway enough of that and let’s get on with the actual post. Have a bit to discuss after all.

Spoiler

For starters let’s bring up the so called Yujung reveal in the latest episode. It seems that one theory is actually being ignored and I feel that it is my job to bring it to viewers’ attention as well.

Apparently her dad tells his wife a partial truth when he mentions that he wants to meet an old hometown friend that she doesn’t know about. In this case it turns out to be Secretary Koo. Unfortunately, the moment he spots him Dad starts to freak out. Making us viewers wonder just what could the reason be. Did we miss out any interaction of them in a previous episode. Turns out we get the answer via a flashback where it is indeed revealed that those two knew each other in the past as former friends to the extent that Dad mentions to the Secretary that he is a proud father to a single daughter. Note stress on the singular not daughters and certainly no mention of twins.

Now what could this mean. The first thing is that the dad was actually telling the truth back then. The family had one daughter that may have passed away when she was just a child and since it was a tragic event the family never brought her up and thus the kids don’t know about their missing sibling.

But then we had the Dads reaction of trying to avoid meeting his old friend and the next scene we have him trying to convince Yujung that she should perhaps leave the company ASAP and he seems a bit relieved that she plans on doing exactly that in two months at the most. This then brings up more questions than answers. For instance, we now know for sure that the daughter that isn’t his would be Yujung since if it was Yura he would have tried to rush over to her place and perhaps try and talk her out of leaving that household since she is far closer to the DL Family currently. The possible reason for dad wanting to get Yujung away from that company is so that she doesn’t interact with the secretary and he discovers her true identity. Furthermore, it is also in line with K-Drama Tropes that the adopted parent has become attached to their adopted child that they are afraid to let them meet their biological parent in case the child decides to go to them.

Anyway less of that and more of who are Yujung’s actual birth parents. Most of the viewers have accepted the fact that she may be AC Chairman’s bio daughter with his first love Ji Sook. Nothing wrong with this theory in itself as people have equally pointed out that she was spotted in the same shopping area as her she likes to smile a lot like Ji Sook and some other points as well further indicating said things. But for me there is a slight issue regarding this.

First of all, every time that we see Ji Sook via flashbacks she doesn’t seem pregnant at all. It is possible that she was in the early stages of pregnancy when she had her accident but then that doesn’t explain how the Secretary got his hands on Yujung even as a baby. He after all didn’t even know about Ji Sook’s current location until it was brought to his attention by Suk Joon’s mother. Therefore, the only way I can perhaps see Yujung being their child (AC Chairman and Ji Sook) is if somehow Suk Joon’s mother promises Ji Sook that she will take care of the child in return Ji Sook promises to leave the Chairman alone. For some weird reason Ji Sook agrees to said terms. Perhaps her child was ill at that time or something to that extent. But since Suk Joon’s mother watches a lot of K-Dramas itself she decides to take a page out of Ji Sook’s actress last drama (Lie After Lie) and has the Secretary secretly get rid of her. This is the only way that this theory can make sense to me atleast.

As for the theory that people seem to not consider is that perhaps Yujung is actually the Secretary and Suk Joon’s mothers secret daughter and they had to quickly get rid of her so that the AC Chairman wouldn’t find out and kick them out of the house. I know that a few people think that Suk Joon might be their secret child but after a bit of consideration I am starting to have my doubts regarding this.

Will get to the reasoning for that in a bit. But before I do that I want to ask what all of you viewers think about the so called Yujung reveal. Frankly I am unimpressed at this point. They should have led up to this reveal ages ago atleast to us viewers and not tried to bring it up at such a late point. To me this seems more like a desperate act by the writer to either fill their quota of 100 episodes or they are trying to get more than that and perhaps aim for 120 episodes which I feel would be a further disaster. Thanks to this I feel that the writer is also not all that consistent which is further affecting the plot. Will get into that as well in a bit.

For now, let me get back to Suk Joon and why I think that he is the biological son of his parents. Basically it is because he possesses his families most negative trait which has finally allowed me to come up with a nickname for him at this point. Which would be Clingy. Why is this the case. Answer is quite simple. None of his parents have been able to move on from their so called First Love and still obsess over them to a certain extent. His dad still Pines over Ji Sook that he keeps her picture hidden in a frame that has her knitting as a memento. Though how much he still wants her remains to be seen. Will get into that in a bit. As for his mother she is still obsessed of wanting to be the Madam of that house and the wife of AC Chairman when she is fully aware that her husband has little to no feelings for her and still pines over Ji Sook that she tries and takes extreme steps to prevent those two from meeting up. Clingy is just the same as his parents. He is fully aware that Yujung has no feelings for him. Not only that but he also knows who she has feelings for. Yet he still chases after her and wants to be with her. Shake my head in frustration at his actions. But as we can see he has a few similar traits as his parents. Perhaps this crazy obsession is a trait in their DNA and we should therefore give him a pass for all his crazy stunts at this point. We all know just how much crazier he is going to get if he takes over his mother’s side. So I guess in a way him and Yura are a perfect match since both of them are equally clingy and obsessive in their so called love.

Now the point that I was bringing up about AC Chairman’s obsession with Ji Sook. To be fair it is quite possible that he is more than ready to move on but he isn’t doing any of that since he hasn’t gotten the proper closure thanks to the stunts of his wife. If he discovers that she has moved on and has her own family, he will probably leave her. Though to be fair considering that she currently has amnesia he might want to stay with her till she recovers those memories which might be an issue for his wife and they might be slightly justifiable but then again I don’t much care what she thinks as she still needs a dose of Karma to hit her for all her actions in the past.

For instance, I have pretty set the perfect Karma for her at this point. She had Tae Poong’s mother eliminated because she discovered the irregularities that she was doing in their project and the mother threatened to reveal them all. So she had her first framed and then eliminated. I therefore feel that she should go through similar actions as well. Since she is actually guilty she should serve time for her crimes. Plus, as she has been fainting a lot for no apparent reason and the doctors can’t find anything wrong with her and attribute those issues due to stress and overwork. It is quite possible that she has some fatal illness and the doctors are unable to catch it in time. Thus she can die in pain in jail for all that she has done in the past. Karma thus comes full circle for her and the AC Chairman finally gets rid of his loco wife and makes him free to be with anyone that he wants at this point even if said person isn’t Ji Sook and somebody new.

As for Clingy stopped feeling sorry for him a long time ago. Did feel a bit bad when Yujung decided to play on his feelings for her in the quest of her revenge but not anymore since he has become way to Clingy for anyone’s good and has started treating Yujung more as a personal belonging/thing than an actual person who has their own feelings and thoughts. Plus, the guy isn’t doing anyone any favours when he decides to cover for his mother’s crimes and also is now actively trying to get rid of their competition namely Ji Sook and Tae Poong. Look no offense to anybody but even his so called justification seems to ring hollow at this point. The writer tries to make us feel bad for him and tries to justify all of this by making both mother and son traumatized by having the dad try and leave them when they were young (him a kid and his mother at whatever age). AC Chairman then tried to search for Ji Sook but failed and had to return when his wife either became ill or attempted to fake suicide (or actually attempted one). Regardless this has been an issue for Clingy for all those years. He then tries to defend his mother’s actions and tells his dad that he needs to understand his wife and her actions and be on her side no matter what other people say. Okay Mr. Weirdo that is how you want to play this absurd game of yours. Look as a kid I could give you a pass and even understand your issues but not as an adult.

As an adult I am sure that Clingy should have enough sense to just see how happy is parents actually are. A perfect example is that for all these many years they still sleep in different beds. If the Ji Sook issue was a simple matter it would have been resolved ages ago and they would have all been a happy family by now. Since neither party is letting go of this matter another issue should be resolved by this point. Again I feel that at this point AC Chairman is at fault since he should have asked for a divorce from his wife if he can’t commit himself to her at this point regardless of what Ji Sook wants or even returns back in his life. Though something tells me that since he only wants closure from his past he could still be with his wife. After all he has been shown to make some effect in relationship with his marriage in the last few years and pays a bit more attention to his wife these days. Regardless of all this I certainly don’t want him to end up understanding his wife’s crazy choices and forgive her for all the stunts that she has been pulling for all this time.

You know what I won’t even bother with Clingy at this point and all his dumb stunts for the time being since that will only end up irking me further. As for Yura she is eventually going to go down at some point. She after all can’t escape from her past and that is going to eventually come calling at her doorstep,

For instance, how many people here think that her former Boyfriend is actually dead. I for one have my doubts regarding said event. Let’s see why. First of all, that Family has the Terminator Trait in their DNA as I like to call it. Let’s see some of their track record as evidence. Former Boyfriend ends up in an accident. He partially recovers but is informed that he is losing his eyesight. Few years later even that problem is safely resolved. Meanwhile while he was recovering his brother gets involved in a car accident. Yet brother manages to find enough energy to find his way back to hospital and scare the heck out of Yura before he needs to head for recovery. Then recently boyfriend returns but drops of a cliff and supposedly dies. But hey let’s see the track record of people falling of cliffs in this drama and actually dying. Ji Sook did that and survived but ended up with amnesia only. Plus, the boyfriend has the Terminator Gene in him so he is bound to survive. He just needs time to recover. He Will Be Back. Regardless I feel that the writer has conveniently left that option available to themselves if they have time to continue with this plot. Let’s see the reasoning behind this action if possible. First of all the only person that actually saw the corpse and tried to identify it is Minion but since he actually hasn’t met him in person he could easily make a mistake in identifying him. The only person that actually knows him was Yura and she is conveniently informed that the body is disfigured due to the fall so even she might have a harder time identifying said body. Which I am sure might not have been an issue for her. But then Yura changes her mind at the last moment when she spots the watch that the corpse is wearing and she recognizes it as the same watch as her Ex. That is all the ID and evidence that she needs. Which I should point out is more than enough to bring the Ex back if the writer wants since it could be easily revealed that Tae Poong decides to pull a bait and switch at this point. He places the watch on a random corpse hoping that it would be enough to fool Yura and perhaps even some of the audience. But I won’t be one of them yet.

Then again this writer fails to be consistent at many points so I may be wrong. Heck I am sure I could make up an entire post in regards to some of their inconsistencies so far and things that seem to make little to no sense by this point and only serve to pad the 100 episode count at this point.

Someone brought up the Off Topic Emote as Well as the Unamused and Angry/Mad emote. Full disclosure over here, I am guilty of using the last two emotes for a few posts. If anyone got offended by that or you are one of them here let me start by apologizing since that wasn’t my intent in the first place. To further clarify my reasoning for doing so was less in regards to the nature of your content in the post but more in regards to the character’s action in said post.

For instance, if someone mentioned as to how Clingy is desperate to be with Yujung that he threatens to lock her up in his personal dungeon until she agrees then I would have given him an unamused verdict, (as I pointed out I would be unamused by the stunt Clingy pulled) naturally the other viewer would have a similar reaction by saying as much. I probably should have ended it with a like. Guess that’s what I will do in the future then. Just want to point something out that at times I have a hard time giving a proper emote as I feel like a post can be more than one thing ie it can be Insightful, Fumy/Amusing and the others as well yet we are only able to give one vote to a post.

Now the other thing that I wanted to talk about is how people over here need to really stop telling Yura what they are going to do next because this doesn’t really help anyone over here but Yura. I could perhaps understand when they didn’t know what she was like in the past so her overhearing something is one thing that is beyond a person’s control. But on the other hand giving her any kind of breathing room is beyond stupid at this point. For instance, when she framed her Ex for assault and had him locked up Tae Poong foolishly told her that she may have won this round but he would take the win next time by becoming her Ex’s lawyer and get him out. This just made her implement her next plan which prevented the two of them from making a move against her. (kidnapping her Ex’s mother)

Come to think about it that entire scene makes less sense as time goes by and makes me wonder if this was the writers’ inconsistency as well. For starters how did she pull that stunt of in the first place. Sure she hired trusty Minion to do that and we have already seen that he is pretty good when it comes to disguising himself and taking care of the security cameras. But even then the Ex is totally unaware that his mother has gone missing until Yura points it out to him. My point over here is that he should have found out much earlier. Think about it even if he was staying at that hotel in the plans of taking his revenge on Yura his mother wouldn’t have been alone at the hospital. Remember that he has a younger brother that shares his Terminator Genes. That brother should have reported to him that their mother was missing. Even if he assumed that she was taken for a checkup he should have gotten suspicious when she didn’t return for such a long time or something to that extent. Instead he only discovers that his mother is missing because Yura brings it to his attention. Now that certainly awards his Son Of The Year Award.

The other thing is that these same characters need to stop revealing the evidence that they have against her so that she can’t force them into either destroying it or handing it over to her. Just use the darn evidence and get rid of her for good for Pete’s sake or use it in an equally creative way. For instance, when Clingy discovered that she was not only faking her pregnancy but was then planning on faking a miscarriage and placing the blame on him so that he would feel guilty and stay with her. He shouldn’t have simply confronted her with it and let her listen to the recording so that she could blackmail him with his mother’s recording. He should have gone with the flow and embarrassed her Royally. He should have confronted her in such a manner that she would think Ah maybe I should implement my initial plan a bit sooner which would then result in her pretending to fall of the stairs of the home. If timing done perfectly when the family just returns to witness said scene. Now they would all be giving Clingy a piece of their mind while the ambulance is on the way. Since Clingy knows the truth he calmly takes it all in. Then at the hospital they get the shocking news that she miscarried because of the fall. Now just when they have more to say to Clingy he tells them that he has something important to say. He then takes out the Audio Recording and plays it for everyone to hear. This not only embarrasses Yura but also the doctor that played along with her request and misdiagnosed her with a miscarriage. I can already imagine the hospital scene as it could have played out. This way not only would Clingy and company have dealt with Yura but also a corrupt doctor that couldn’t harm anybody else as well.

As for Tae Poong handing over all of his evidence that he collected on Yura is also something that I don’t get. Sure he was forced to do so when his son was ill but that was above stupid. First of all, he had no actual guarantee that Yura would actually show up for the treatment he just had her word. What if she changed her mind or was lying just to get her hands on said evidence then he was wasting his time and opportunity to take her down. In a way that is exactly what happened. Also this is something that I don’t get what stops his from collecting said evidence all over again and using it against her. While some of it may be harder I don’t think all of it would have been impossible unless Tae Poong went all Sith along the way and had those that found said evidence eliminated as soon as they gave it to him since they knew to many of his secrets and all. He doesn’t seem like that but then again who knows. Again Tae Poong made a mistake by revealing to Yura that she only had a copy of the evidence while he had the original forcing Yura to strike such a deal in the first place.

Come to think about it that was totally unnecessary at this point if one thinks about it. For instance, Clingy nearly convinced his family to get tested as well as used the situation at the company hoping that one would have been a match for Minho. At this point Yujung should have convinced him to get Yura tested as well. this way Minho could have not only survived but Yura could have also maintained her secret as well. She wouldn’t have been able to get her hands on the evidence though unless she timed her choice correctly. Though come to think about it how did Yura get her hands on the Evidence Copy in the first place. Did she tell her Minion to sneak into Tae Poong house? Because if one looks at it the address where Tae Poong had his new ID Card issued from was clearly a fake. One could tell that nobody was living there and he was only there so that he could confront Yura. If minion headed over there, then he wouldn’t have found anything over there. So it either means that Yura told him to search Tae Poong’s house or the writer blundered up not that it matters.

While we are on the topic of Minhos condition I feel like I should bring up another mistake the writer brought up or even the Yujung Birth Reveal in the latest episode. The entire situation back then revealed Yura’s deception back in the day and how she lied to everyone that Tae Poong was the birth father and whatnot. Thanks to testing it was proven without any doubt that he wasn’t related to the kid in anyway. Now the same should have been applied for Yujung as well. don’t you all agree. As Yura’s twin she should have a few similarities with her nephew being his aunt and whatnot. But if she doesn’t share a drop of blood since she is someone else’s child then the doctor should have given her the same verdict as Tae Poong. He didn’t which makes me wonder why. Sure it is possible that he told her in private and we may get a flashback scene at some point in this drama showing that she is already aware of this fact. But none of this matters to Yujung at this point because her first priority was saving the life of her son and the other was that it didn’t matter who her birth parents were because the only family that really mattered to her was the one that raised her and took care of her.

Oh and for the love of god why doesn’t Yujung simply reveal Yura’s secret to the rest of her family. It will save a lot of people trouble and misery. Heck she doesn’t even need to be with Clingy to do any of that. The moment she told that family that Minho was her nephew and that her sister was actually Yura. Then Yura would have been kicked out of that house with nothing to her name. Problem solved. Instead she tries to justify her actions by making Yura suffer more. Not sure how that is even possible. But like I said earlier the more room that Yura has to breathe the more time she has to come up with an equal plan to counter the evidence the main leads have against her. Also Yujung please grow a brain while you are at it. As a female lead you are simply terrible at your job that I find it hard to root for you and your so called revenge.

Heck at this point my favourite character has got to be Yura at this point. She is running around in circles with the rest of the characters and they have simply no idea of what is going around them. It also probably helps that she has improved her facial reactions this time around and has more material to work around since I watched her in two other shows.

At this point I feel that the only way to stop Yura from getting any more wins would be to eliminate anything that could be helping her. In this case they need to identify her minion and take him out of the picture. Once that happens she will automatically follow as she will have nobody to rely and depend on to cover for her or give her valuable intel etc Am actually surprised that Tae Poong with his awesome memory has failed to recognize him or even Yujung. Though for her it is possible that since 5 years have atleast passed she may fail to do so.

Come to think about it Clingy’s Aunt should be in a similar boat as well. In the recent episode she goes to visit the detectives brother where his ashes are kept and fails to recognize him. Remember she saw him at the gate of their house and he told her that he was there to meet with her SiL and she had then lied to the Aunt that he was merely there for some work related to the foundation. Yet she also failed to recognize him when she went to pay her respect. Perhaps they are using an older(younger) picture of him over there and that is why she failed to do so or she just doesn’t remember him at the moment. Though how long that will last remains to be seen now. Clingy’s mother’s days are equally numbered now. It is just a matter of time before either AC Chairman bumps into Ji Sook or something happens when the truth is revealed to him or someone recalls where they saw person X which results into the secret getting exposed. Again at this point I don’t want him to forgive his wife so that they can all move on and live happily ever after.

While it certainly is true that he is at fault for his own unhappy marriage that still doesn’t excuse the actions of his wife towards her rival and whatnot. They all need to pay for their crimes at this point. Some might think that the AC Chairman is punished enough by being in an unhappy marriage but I disagree. Also as I pointed out Clingy needs to mind his own business at this point than in meddling with family affairs that have nothing to do with him or that are related to the adults. The guy is an adult now and he already has a relationship with his parents which isn’t going to go anywhere soon so even if they do separate he would still be their kid unless the writer goes out of their way to reveal that he isn’t AC Chairman’s son and instead Secretary Koo’s. Then his entire life can come crashing down and I am sure that he can blame all of his terrible life choices on his mother and her actions. Perhaps then he can also find happiness in the arms of Yura who will probably want nothing to do with him at this point that she will plan on running away again only to discover that she has no way out this time round.

To be honest I am actually still surprised that Yura’s identity still hasn’t been exposed till now. I mean she prepared her identity well by faking her documents thanks to the marriage lady being unaware and then bribed her not to reveal the original documents by telling her that if anyone asks about them that she lost them. Not sure what that lady gains from that since her own reputation will get tarnished if they find out from other means. Yura must be one hell of a tipper. But even then there are other ways to have said identity exposed. Again surprised that they didn’t go that way. For instance, when Clingy was interested in Yujung I am actually surprised that his mother didn’t decide to do a background check on her. First it was that she wasn’t good enough for her son so she had him packed of to the States for a few years and when he returned he still wanted to be with her. Fortunately for his mother she had a new excuse why those two wouldn’t work. Namely that she was a single mother. But then later on she started to open up to Yujung especially once she started to realize just what kind of woman Yura actually was. At this point it would have been the perfect chance and opportunity to do a background search into Yujung and her family and discover her connection to Yura. It also makes me laugh that nobody until now has noticed that both women have the same surname namely Han. Granted that Han is a common surname over there with the Lees and Kims if I am not mistaken but still it should have been considered at some point. I mean Clingy even has a class picture of the two sisters in it and he hasn’t also connected the dots as well. Hilarious by the way.

Okay folks while I have more to add and things are certainly slipping my mind I think that since this post has gotten far too long with my ramblings I will end my post over here for the time being. Hopefully my next trip here won’t be after such a long time but let’s see how work pans out and when I will be free next. So till next time and keep posting and also hoping that the main leads (all of them) get a brain and develop some intelligence so that they can outsmart Yura and we the viewers can get some sort of satisfaction.

• LOL 4

@yamiyugi ~ :lol: bwahahahah.... had a good laugh over your recap notes -- clingy DNA, terminator "I will be back" gene. yea, this drama should be watched purely as a comedy.

your question on why yujung didn't just reveal yura's identity -- my LOL theory: she wanted to date seo jun! hahahah... he has great kimbap abs and PD knows that we viewers need some incentive to keep watching this illogical madness. hahahahha... :lol:

• LOL 6

Well said @yamiyugi 

If your theory is correct , I will be okay with it and your does make sense a tiny bit. YJ is nothing like Lady Joo and the secretary thought. There are no similarities between any of them. 
1. the Secretary follows Lady Joo instructions and is very loyal to her only. The way he talks and look at Lady Joo is the same way SJ looks at YJ.  I would say SJ is very much like his parents because he is willing to be used just to be with the person he loves,  loving his girl from a distance is exactly what the secretary does for Lady Joo.  Isn’t SJ covering for his mom instead of telling his dad the truth. 

2. One reason I believe YJ is Ye Jin’s mom biological daughter is because I believe When Lady Joo went to meet YJ’s mom , she might have already had the baby. I thought she went to see her because Chairman ex girlfriend didn’t leave far enough after she already left disappeared from his life. 

Scenes like these make me believe they are parent and child 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2920b8e9414469a06c5d

her reaction to meeting YJ again 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2920b8e9414469a06c5d

well said @Lmangla. It is all about the abs. His sexy abs 

• LOL 4

@yamiyugi welcome back

you have put a lot of thought in your theories, but I am horrified at the thought that our FL is the out of wedlock product of a conniving grasping woman and her henchman. :wut: YJ demonstrated some nasty side of when she went on her short- lived revenge. But in general she is a bland nice person. She is only an idiot which does not make her a bad person. Now to be the illegitimate progeny of those two? I am trying not to gag. :crazy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, maribella said:

@yamiyugi welcome back

you have put a lot of thought in your theories, but I am horrified at the thought that our FL is the out of wedlock product of a conniving grasping woman and her henchman. YJ demonstrated some nasty side of when she went on her short- lived revenge. But in general she is a bland nice person. She is only an idiot which does not make her a bad person. Now to be the illegitimate progeny of those two? I am trying not to gag. :crazy:

I don’t see it either.  
@maribella I think this script is so flawed. The writer had no idea what she is writing. This was supposed to be a revenge drama and the revenge plot wasn’t played out right. 
 It seems this drama has been extended 5 episodes. It is a total of 105 episodes

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I don’t see it either.  
@maribella I think this script is so flawed. The writer had no idea what she is writing. This was supposed to be a revenge drama and the revenge plot wasn’t played out right. 
 It seems this drama has been extended 5 episodes. It is a total of 105 episodes

it has been extended? bwahahahha... the power of yura and her fur thug! :lol:

laughing at the description of this YT video.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS422lM4YFCqSsDMWS8FoX

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4