[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

@Ameera Ali it's what we have always suspected, the manipulative amoral YR is surrounded by idiots, that's why she has being getting away with her crimes.

I can hardly wait for the furry henchman to propose to her. They should marry in prison. 

The other gif shows SJ's father grabbing SJ's mum. I was wondering how they got him since there were two beds in their bedroom just like SJ's and YR's. :phew:

• LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GingerK said:

Since I'm still new to this forum stuff please explain how something is off topic if someone disagrees.

hi ya, let me try since I have been here for a few years. so for long time, we just had 3 reactions -- like, LOL and insightful. when the new buttons were added, members specifically didn't want negative button like thumbs down because they disliked that feature in other forums. something that many members like about soompi is live and let live vibe -- meaning if I don't like your comment, just ignore the post and don't give any reaction. most members won't even use angry, confused or unamused button even if the post has a different view on the character. also some of these negative buttons have some negative points and can affect your reputation. generally, members have a agree-to-disagree mentality, meaning we just agree we have two different viewpoints and we don't discuss for some zillion conversations and get annoyed with each other like folks do on other platforms. so thats been the general vibe and culture of the forum. the off-topic button actually means the conversation does not pertain directly to the drama. hope that helps. :) 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@UnniSarah & @dramaninja I hope she have time to explain to her dumb mom she not expecting any baby   :joy:

# for god sake I am not pregnant 

Omg @Ameera Ali

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29jmwe8f9nv7v2rms04a

YR is truly EVIL and doesn’t deserve to have any family. Look at how she treats her own mother. I can’t believe she pushed or shoved her mom on the floor.  That is a new low for YR. like I said she is disgusting 

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@Ameera Ali  was I right ???? YJ isn’t their child. 

We had been hoping that YJ was not the awful woman's, right? Right? 

:hooray:
But she's SJ's father's daughter with whom? Ye Jin's mother? But then she would be older than SJ which she is not. 

54 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

@Ameera AliThats pretty gross though since she would be married to her brother lololo. But she does not have time for that type pf scheme the show is any really soon. Even in they extend it. 

She seems to be winging it. Never mind what comes later she will just deal with it. Being surrounded with idiots, she got away with everything she did. Let's see what dastardly the writer writes up for her.

37 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Omg @Ameera Ali

YR is truly EVIL and doesn’t deserve to have any family. Look at how she treats her own mother. I can’t believe she pushed or shoved her mom on the floor.  That is a new low for YR. like I said she is disgusting 

Serves the awful woman right. If YJ is not her child, then she has been using her to support her own daughter and her family. Witch. I hope everyone saw what the hefty woman did and she can't BS her way out.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

39 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@maribella She is older but her fake parents didn’t know her real birthday and made it seem more easier if she was YR’s twin to keep the secret . 
I don’t think their age is different by much. I wouldn’t be surprised that SJ’s mom was pregnant as the same time YJ’s mom. 

I didn't watch most of the episodes when TP was mentally challenged, it infuriates me when the weak are abused or treated unkindly.

Didn't the chairman marry Joo while dating Ye Jin's mother? That's why I thought her child would be older than SJ.

Wish the subs come up faster. I can really miss the dopey looks that TP gives YJ and this new development is a nice replacement for his looks.

• Like 3

so if yujung is the chairman and the daughter of shop lady (yejin's mom) and seo jun is secretary koo's son and tae poong is shop lady's adopted nephew, it means that yujung dated/dating her step-brother/cousin brother? so from brother-in-laws to brothers, we have double fauxcest? my brain needs a break. :joy: these characters all need to find someone else in that large office to date.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, GingerK said:

Is this directed at moi? I'm confused as to how it's off topic. Enlighten me.

Don't be offended friend. :(

I think "off topic" means you should discuss the drama itself.

Take it easy. I got "Angry" and "unamused" emos before. I even was blocked by some members for no obvious reason :) I always said opposing opinions so no problem to state your opinion freely. Almost all of us are friendly. Cheer up. Don't take it personally. We are all friends here.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@maribella I believe Ye Jin’s mother left her bf because of Joo. She disappeared and that is why Joo married her husband now. We wasn’t given much details on the past. 
YJ’s also has amnesia and doesn’t want to remember. 

YJ has amnesia, that's her excuse for being stupid? :joy: 

I think the writer will surprise us and make YJ so smart that she will solve Joo's and YR's crimes all by herself and outsmart YR into outing herself. 

She is pretty when she is not smiling, yes I like her unsmiling. So Writer stop making too many stupid characters, I want some resolution to the numerous story lines.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5