[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

miss apologetic is back

Miss weepy, boring, pathetic is back. I have said it before, her revenge would fizzle out just as TP's did. But for heavens' sakes not so soon. :rage: YR is not even dented much less defeated.

I am guessing SJ asked TP to let go of YJ and he agreed much to SJ's surprise. But I have been wrong before in translating Korean. My next guess is that TP thinks his days are numbered. In Winter Sonata Bae Yoon Jun became blind, wonder if TP's going to die or a miracle is just around the corner.

• Like 2
  • Unamused 3
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@maribella you watched Winter Sonata too? 

I don't think that TP will die. But at least YJ wakes up.

My first Kdrama.  I first watched it in the middle of an episode because some friends had been watching it. I thought it was Japanese because I had never heard Korean. They also didn't wear shoes in the house like the Japanese.

This writer is not consistent so it's hard to gauge what he will do. There are only 16 episodes which means 8 hours left,  the father-aunt and the uncle-aunt relationships are still not resolved. Introducing a sick TP is going to take many  episodes because he was hit at the back of the head where he was hit before.

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

chingus, have put up a poll for you. no prizes for winning losing though we could do something fun like change our DP for a day if your predictions are on point. so if you want to join in, please do. winners could change DP to kimbap while losers could change DP to any of the disney characters (minne mouse, mickey mouse, donald duck). ^_^

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

chingus, have put up a poll for you. no prizes for winning losing though we could do something fun like change our DP for a day if your predictions are on point. so if you want to join in, please do. winners could change DP to kimbap while losers could change DP to any of the disney characters (minne mouse, mickey mouse, donald duck). ^_^

I voted already and TP will lose his genius brain . 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29no8kpbw9fjh8st6uva

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

Who knows what this writer will do. He has created a play full of idiots. But I am guessing he is going to end it with a splash and kill off someone and there is only one option for death, TP's. It could very well be YR or Joo since both have caused somebody's death.

I think the last couple of episodes were for whitewashing Joo. SJ said he understood why, blah blah... But no whitewashing YR, not yet?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Wow , YJ even letting the nobody get in to her affairs, questions her decision ,  who care if nobody felling frustrated, girl be stronger for once, ASK HIM TO  SHUP THE FU** UP :D

Useless YJ

Miss brilliant is thinking? :Megalol:her face is all flushed with the effort.

@Ameera Ali let's give her some leeway, if she does not practise thinking when will she ever learn. Although it may not be a good idea to worry about what the driver or secretary thinks of your love life. :joy:

let him frustrate, exasperate, irritate as much as he wants.

• LOL 7

53 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Wow , YJ even letting the nobody get into her affairs, questions her decision ,  who care if nobody felling frustrated, girl be stronger for once, ASK HIM TO  SHUP THE FU** UP 

am still waiting for some birth secret twist to be revealed and for secretary koo to be the father of seo jun like in baker's king. but with only 15-20 odd episodes left, guess not. so sad. anyone else want another birth secret?

secret GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

56 minutes ago, maribella said:

Miss brilliant is thinking?her face is all flushed with the effort.

I swear to god , the way she is so negative with her reaction, she most be in drugs like YR suggested  :D

spacer.png

@Lmangla  I can give up any birth secret, but why no kissing until now between Micky mouse couple :phew:

Mickey Mouse Love GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

If he loved him as a son he would not leave him stuck with a wife like YU who does not love him and will blackmail him for the rest of his life. He is thinking only of her but not of the good of the son, with this I undoubtedly put her maternal love for her, he does not want to lose the husband he loves, so put on a scale weighs her husband more than her son!

JS loves his mother but knows that if she stays with YU it will be hell for him.

The secretary must be really in love with JS's mom to so intrude in family life, he wouldn't do better to find how to take out YR who is tormenting his lady's mental balance:pensive:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1