[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

Also just PSA, apparently the replay for the concert is different from the live version. The ones that people already found that was cut are:

on the 3rd: They cut the three uncles at the back that's holding Lao Wen :heart: Lao Zhou

on the 4th: They cut YBY and Gao Chong when they were congratulating WKX and ZZS by singing; They also cut when Yifu got asked who he wants to bring to deserted island and it has to be someone on stage (Scorpion was not on stage at that time), he said ZZH, and GJ screamed "WHY!?", Yifu said to stole another one love lol.

@SC2019 Ooops sorry mod for spamming pictures, thanks. Will remember next time:dead:

Edited by kur4p1k4
  • Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

32 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Also just PSA, apparently the replay for the concert is different from the live version. The ones that people already found that was cut are:

on the 3rd: They cut the three uncles at the back that's holding Lao Wen :heart: Lao Zhou

on the 4th: They cut YBY and Gao Chong when they were congratulating WKX and ZZS by singing; They also cut when Yifu got asked who he wants to bring to deserted island and it has to be someone on stage (Scorpion was not on stage at that time), he said ZZH, and GJ screamed "WHY!?", Yifu said to stole another one love lol.

@SC2019 Ooops sorry mod for spamming pictures, thanks. Will remember next time:dead:

Oh no they are cutting those iconic scenes???!!! 

I didn't get to record it. But anyway the clear evidence is permeating the universe already! Too late!!! Have they uploaded the replay version?

Finding Nemo Lol GIF

Thanks for keeping the thread going. I've been rather tied up lately with work couldn't contribute much when I have tonnes to actually post. 

I've not seen GJ rap in any interviews before. May have missed. So I was pleasantly surprised by his ability. Btw did you get to watch when both GJ and ZY singing for their team mates to guess the song? It was just so hilarious!

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

@Wuzetian No worries, mate. I got time today. But yeah it's already floating on the internet can't delete it completely :evillaugh:Just sucks for people that paid for the concert and can only watch the replay since not everyone can watch it live, and then cannot fully experience it since Youku still have to follow censorship.

They should already have the replay version, at least Youku Chinese already have it, Youtube should have it also, but I don't know whether the English sub is up or not. I only saw ZY one since it was so funny how badly off key she was, which make ZZH even more amazing he can guess some songs pretty quickly, such a good brother:mrgreen:

Still unbelievable how they could cast two people that play as brother-sister character and both of them somehow have the same trait that they cannot sing well (even though Zhou Ye is worst than GJ lol, she should go to KTV more:P), what a happy coincidence:joy:

Just spam post the thread when you're free, no worries, relax relax.

Sorry, GJ never rap in any interview, it's just since ZZH frequently cueing GJ to rap (even though he always refuse), I thought that means GJ rapping is actually not bad. I trust ZZH ability to judge GJ's ability lol. Really GJ should rap more, even though he looks adorable even when rapping, usually rappers I know are more cool or badass or emo, so kind of weird seeing GJ with his adorable movements lol

And also episode 34-36 are available for non-paying Youtube viewers, so today is the finale. Don't know whether they will give that extra episode or not, we'll see tonight. I hope Youku do give us the extra episode, even if they want to give it next week is also fine, but to put it behind a paywall forever is pretty bad imho. But greed knows no bound, so we'll see.

Edited by kur4p1k4
  • Like 1
  • Blob 2

51 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

@Wuzetian No worries, mate. I got time today. But yeah it's already floating on the internet can't delete it completely :evillaugh:Just sucks for people that paid for the concert and can only watch the replay since not everyone can watch it live, and then cannot fully experience it since Youku still have to follow censorship.

They should already have the replay version, at least Youku Chinese already have it, Youtube should have it also, but I don't know whether the English sub is up or not. I only saw ZY one since it was so funny how badly off key she was, which make ZZH even more amazing he can guess some songs pretty quickly, such a good brother:mrgreen:

Still unbelievable how they could cast two people that play as brother-sister character and both of them somehow have the same trait that they cannot sing well (even though Zhou Ye is worst than GJ lol, she should go to KTV more:P), what a happy coincidence:joy:

Just spam post the thread when you're free, no worries, relax relax.

Sorry, GJ never rap in any interview, it's just since ZZH frequently cueing GJ to rap (even though he always refuse), I thought that means GJ rapping is actually not bad. I trust ZZH ability to judge GJ's ability lol. Really GJ should rap more, even though he looks adorable even when rapping, usually rappers I know are more cool or badass or emo, so kind of weird seeing GJ with his adorable movements lol

And also episode 34-36 are available for non-paying Youtube viewers, so today is the finale. Don't know whether they will give that extra episode or not, we'll see tonight. I hope Youku do give us the extra episode, even if they want to give it next week is also fine, but to put it behind a paywall forever is pretty bad imho. But greed knows no bound, so we'll see.

I just checked the easter egg episode 37 is not available yet. Hopefully they would release it like how they release the last 3 episodes 34-36 for free now. 

Now I know where to get my happy pills literally cramping my tummy....Watching GJ and ZY singing! All of their reaction towards the singing were just priceless!

Gao Zhong / Hei Zi really gave us a memorable fan service on Day 1 and Day 2! I didnt know he would openly express those words just before singing for them! That made me and the couple go...AAAAHHHHHHH

All of the posts below are credited to their respective owners!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

I only saw ZY one since it was so funny how badly off key she was, which make ZZH even more amazing he can guess some songs pretty quickly, such a good brother:mrgreen:

OMG... YES..!! I saw this one and this one was the funniest of all. And ZY is so badly off key that I can't. :loolz:

I cannot stop laughing during the part. Even the MC was like, son in low please pay attention to your expression, this is Axiang that was singing. Lol. Their expression like 'huh' 'what the ...'.

Agree ZY is worst that GJ.

But GJ did extremely well in rap, surprisingly.

So sad that they cut those scene. I also did not watch them on live. :bawling:

Now, we can only see the clips, and not as a whole concert. They cut the juiciest part...

Btw, I have one complain, is that the guy I think he called Yan Shuai... He was like in every game, even tho he played like one episode in the drama, whereas the other characters like QianQiao, XSG, even Da Wu and also DuPuSa have a lot more scenes that him, and they are barely on the main concert. Where he always so shows up, and also barely there on the stages too. Better give other chances to shows up more.

I didn't see the backstage yet, so I did not what they are doing there.

18 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Gao Zhong / Hei Zi really gave us a memorable fan service on Day 1 and Day 2! I didnt know he would openly express those words just before singing for them! That made me and the couple go...AAAAHHHHHHH

Hahaha~ Shockingly GC / Hei Zi is their number one fan. Day 1, I am gonna write in on the board, then they put GC and his brothers (partner in crimes) sat so far apart for ZZH and GJ. Day 2, nope it is not going to stop, I am going to blatantly sing them a song and congratulate them. :joy::joy::joy:

:loolz:

I though WRL / ZJ and YBY are the worst, nope GC is far more worst.

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Just watch our mischievous YBY grandpa / HYM! Goodness...Someone did a compilation on all of his douyin videos...Unfortunately I cant get the latest one from the concert. 

Biggest shipper of WenZhou fan club! The most anticipated kiss of the millennia! 

UPxnpcj.png

Credit to owner on fb

Seriously got exam paper on WOH! Let's answer this together! 

@kur4p1k4 @thyzt @miaka fy @deltos @joccu @twinkle_little_star @UnniSarah @Yumiyue

xeJ0dWZ.jpg

Credit to Youku

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Just sucks for people that paid for the concert and can only watch the replay since not everyone can watch it live, and then cannot fully experience it since Youku still have to follow censorship.

They should already have the replay version, at least Youku Chinese already have it, Youtube should have it also, but I don't know whether the English sub is up or not

Subs are not up ! And yeah it would have been nice however, we have to remember the censors. The cuts were made so the actors would not be banned.  The replay had to be cut to protect them. Think about the other series ( UT, AB, G. UCL,) those actors are never seen together because of the ban and mgt companies.  It is what it is. Even the Youtube videos are geo-tracked so it's hard to download and repost - I've seen videos taken down from FB because they have been tracked even on YT - so Youku Bestie is going to great lengths not only to protect the actors but to not have to take the series down from their platform.  

If anyone watched Uncontrolled Love (2016) you know they had two endings - the BE aired and the HE was sold on usb on Taobao.  So we've come a long way. And yeah, there are clips of the cut scenes around...but the replays are edited and after watching the paid live...I was not surprised at the replay being edited...They left the 7nails game...so that's something !

• Like 3

Hello everyone....

just recovered my old Soompi account just because of this forum. Didn't know that SHL has a forum :crybaby:

I would have come sooner.....

Gonna start reading all 25 pages...

I was a simple Zhang Zhe Han fan who started to watch this drama back in February, didn't even realize Begin Again's Ling Rui is playing Wen Ke Xing. But now I have gone crazy because of this drama.

Hopefully I could let my heart out here.......

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3

@thyzt @WuzetianAll the seniors are crazy lol, the whole concert could get cut if they're too long on the stage. Even when they got moved to the end of row on the 2nd day they still go crazy :sweat_smile: somehow all the juniors have more sense, what a weird concert. Just look at this video. Also the most crazy thing Yifu wanted to bring ZZH to deserted island not Ah Xu, which is a whole different thing lol. But the most fun thing both GJ and ZZH only keep asking each other laughing whether these crazy stuffs can be broadcasted or not.

https://twitter.com/lldszd/status/1389849275870310403

Also the weirdest thing feels like all the cast of WoH just like enjoying these 2 doing whatever , just look at these, I don't know whether it's normal for cdrama or not, just funny.

spacer.png

Cr: https://twitter.com/gongjunfacai/status/1389215242706554881  weibo@啦啦吃葡萄

WoH concert apparently invite back their original make up crew, no wonder everybody look so much like their original characters, especially ZZH as Ah Xu. Their make up department really know how to make ZZH shine as Ah Xu, nobody else can ever make Ah Xu come alive like the original crew :hooray2:

Finale just ended yesterday and extra episode still locked for members only. I'll check again next week, whether Youku will unlock it or not. Still it's pretty easy to find if anybody want to watch it, lotsa people on the internet is offering it, but hopefully Youku will give it for free. I read the comment on Youtube and lotsa people still think ep.36 ending is the only ending. Viki also has the extra episode locked for Viki pass holder only.

Also can anybody check when Zhou Ye and Ma Wen Yuan was singing, MWY fixed ZY hair cause it got stuck in her face, Youku somehow cut that part? I saw a tweet that said it got cut, but I couldn't find it anymore. I don't have ultimate pass, so if anbody could verify whether it's true or no that would be great, thanks.

@Wuzetian For the exam: 1.C   2.A

1. Don't know (山人 maybe)  2. CWN food bill   3. Nameless   4. 6 yr old

Edited by kur4p1k4
  • Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

@kur4p1k4 

For the exam:

1.C   

2.A 

1. Biggest answer ME but for the drama I thought Traginomic Ghost. Coz WKX ask her to leave the place but she said she will not but remain. This is when WKX and everyone were back in White Deer Cliff 

2. CWN food bill  

3. Nameless  

4. I wasnt quite sure how old WKX when he met Ah Xu at 4 Seasons Manor at that time. Was it mentioned in the drama?

Thanks for the info! No wonder I felt all of them actually looked so good on camera. Glad they made the right decision to have the same make up crew. That really makes a lot of difference. 

GC/Hei Zi Laoshi at least he dedicated to the characters not too bad Secondly YBY/HYM was hinting with his song "Secret" so we kinda guess that some ship has started to sail...But ZJ/WRL was the most obvious...Like you said kidnap ZZH and not ZX? GJ's voice was so protective when he asked why. That got me 

Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN

When 2 person are so CLOSE to each other, they really mimic each other's actions...And we have seen so many instances throughout interviews and also the concert itself...All within the subconscious...I probably think their heart beats at the same rhythm too when near one another...The science of body language...

When did ZY's hair got on her face? Day 1 or Day 2? I dont remember seeing it...I was more focused on Day 1 but not Day 2 coz I had working calls while me my mind on the concert. I personally think Day 1 the whole atmosphere was more of opulence and grandeur especially with their costumes...

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move

@Yumiyue

Hello! Happy to have you here! Nothing is ever too late like WKX said he met Ah Xu late but better than never...Oh yes please pour everything you want to. It's our safe place here. Hope more will come by...And for silent readers please feel free to join in the fun...

• Love 3

Not too sure about point 4. Coz I did think ZZS's reflection is pretty clear as compared to WKX which a lot of netizens complained about the scene. 

Credit to owner

Finally found the video of Grandpa YBY officiating the Wenzhou kiss!

Credit to owner

Really need to watch this slow mo at around 0.5-0.75 speed otherwise you wont be able to catch those funny moments on the screen! Ladies if you have been wanting the Peach bottom, pay attention at 2.06! 

Credit to owner

Didi remembering his family! Look at those dolls! WKX ZZS ZCL....So cute...The chinese words read as Forever as a Family of 3

• Like 3

All of the posts below credit to their respective owners...

More sweetness from another angle....Seeing is believing....Candy oh candy....

Seriously GJ is too cute to handle! His innocence is the most precious!

Looks like GJ has already prepared ZZH's birthday present in advance....

Are we even allowed to see this such ahem...touches....

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

With Eng sub. Who are your favourite villains here? A good explanation on the main villain characters in WOH. This youtuber has other interesting videos to watch on WOH info too. Do check his channel out. 

• Like 3