[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

11 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Anyone of you here waiting for Zhao Ge, ZZH's previous work in 2017/18? The trailer sure did look good and interesting. Hopefully this will get released soon.

It's been years... don't know why they're not airing this, Although it's a high budget well made drama, even the supporting cast is so popular now, hope we'll get to see this one day :crybaby:

BTW @Wuzetian  thank you so much for the tumblr link :heart3:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

45 minutes ago, Yumiyue said:

It's been years... don't know why they're not airing this, Although it's a high budget well made drama, even the supporting cast is so popular now, hope we'll get to see this one day 

I suspect it's been stalled for a couple of reasons: 1) It's 50 Episodes which according to new guidelines its too long -  should be 36 ( or something like that ). 2) It was made to be aired on Television which has it's own issues. I'm sure they are looking for a streaming platform to pick it up like Youku or IQIY. I am guessing that based on the popularity of the cast now, this could drop sometimes in 2021. They have been known to just drop a series the next day - no warning just like WOH it was just there aired 4 episodes and the rest is history.  This short trailer was dropped not long ago.

• Love 2

On 5/5/2021 at 11:30 AM, Yumiyue said:

Hello everyone....

just recovered my old Soompi account just because of this forum. Didn't know that SHL has a forum :crybaby:

I would have come sooner.....

Gonna start reading all 25 pages...

I was a simple Zhang Zhe Han fan who started to watch this drama back in February, didn't even realize Begin Again's Ling Rui is playing Wen Ke Xing. But now I have gone crazy because of this drama.

Hopefully I could let my heart out here.......

Welcome welcome new friend:happydance:let's have fun together. I understand, I'm from the old Soompi before they remake it in 2004 or earler...I register again back in 2006 in a same time I was in spcnet and d-addict...I think I was in 2001 there. So many time I lost my nickname and password I didn't know which one I use it. Normally I use MiakaFY but I have many nickname so dunno which one I use it. Also which email I use it omg...

Yes, we want to catch people and bring them in the tread so much lolll now happy we have few new peoples coming here and keep post it. 

Everyone are CRAZY about WOH in the tread lolll That normal...they are in the TOP AGAIN drama right now and beat all drama airing now.

@Wuzetian like always so many information you post :fullofhearts: I didn't read everything but OMG so cute all video you post.

@kur4p1k4 Ohhh the shipping is really strong for our couple in the concert it's seem. I didn't have a time to watch yet but I would in this weekend!!! :love: 

@thyzt I didn't watch yet the concert...wasn't able to update yet hugsss!!  :approves:but I will...I paid in youtube so I have many video more 2h to 3h each....like 6 video o.o let's see

@UnniSarah hugssss happy to see you back dear:hooray2: Did you complete the whole serie now?  I didn't watch yet the concert ..I will soon possible. 

@deltos Oh they have so much censored part? I hear from my bb sister..I didn't watch yet in youtube my paid membership but I will soon!!! :piggydance:

I'm ok now (still on Earth LOL), I wasn't able to come to post in soompi and write something. Mother's day is coming in Canada...I buy a lot gifs for mom :) and take care of everything ^^ 

• Like 3

s__2646021-1.jpg

New song dropped yesterday - they call the sound  Hip-Pop !  It's actually quite nice

Edited by deltos
Please write longer posts (more than 20 characters) as per Soompi Forum rules
  • Like 1

Credit to owner

This is just funny...I think it was not planned and just caught the 2 unexpectedly....Thankful to Mr Duan who is the asst casting director who recommended ZZH... 

Lol...The wedding banquet specially for them...What a wonderful wedding ceremony!

Credit to owner

• Like 2

Let's continue to have more fun....Dont take them too seriously....Whether professionally or personally....:wub: 

Credit to owner

Anyone here waiting for a second collaboration between them? Here is the news that a sci fi novelist will finish writing her story for this couple. 

• Like 2

@Wuzetian I mean the replay version that's uploaded by Youku for member only, it's on the 4th I guess, when ZY and MWY is singing with their normal clothes, not wedding gown, that got cut.

Wow dude, you really are deep on the mountain aren't you :allgoodlol:. Thanks for keeping the thread alive though

@deltos@Yumiyue As far as I know Zhao Ge it's not about it's episode count, more about Yu Zheng, ZZH's old boss and the main guy behind Zhao Ge's production. I think during this time he got more backlash from his plagiarism. Yu Zheng been plagiarising stuff for a long time, but finally enough fans, creators and screenwriters got sick of him to try to boycott him. Also I think during this time the government put more scrutiny on historical and ancient political drama. But you never know it might finally be aired this year, even The Wolf finally got aired after so long. ZZH do got injured or his injury got exacerbated (I'm not sure which one) because filming this series, so if it can come out, it's good for all the casts and crews, at least their effort it's not wasted.

@miaka fy Have fun watching the concert:doggie:

ZZH new song for anybody that want to listen, not really my cup of tea, but it's more upbeat than some of his previous songs that I have listened to.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

As far as I know Zhao Ge it's not about it's episode count, more about Yu Zheng, ZZH's old boss and the main guy behind Zhao Ge's production. I think during this time he got more backlash from his plagiarism. Yu Zheng been plagiarising stuff for a long time, but finally enough fans, creators and screenwriters got sick of him to try to boycott him. Also I think during this time the government put more scrutiny on historical and ancient political drama.

Yeah I forgot about the whole plagiarism scandal...that's another even harder situation to over come.  Thanks for ZZH new song in total - it's cute I would buy it - waiting for it to hopefully show up on iTunes with the rest of his music...

• Like 2

Youku, i think, is going to start selling the bts for the concert soon lol. At least you guys with ultimate pass don't need to pay extra, not like chinese fans:sweat_smile: Youku is really milking WoH until its last drop

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

For those of you who are following Ace Actress and were looking forward to ZZH's acting with the trainees, you will be disappointed to know that they didnt include in Episode 3. But fortunately, someone on Douyin has shared this with us. I dont have the link to Douyin, but you can view from this fb link. Enjoy!

https://www.facebook.com/thu.lam/videos/10157773690660248

@kur4p1k4 Do you mean for those who have paid on Youku app will need to pay more for the BTS as compared to us 

who paid on Youtube Ultimate Pass? 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

@kur4p1k4 @deltos Thank you for the info didn't know about this before although I knew that Yu Zheng guy is trash....

just hope that we will get to see more dramas of him thanks to the current laopo/princess pandemic, I'm waiting for Time City too although it has like 100 issues :hwaiting:

@miaka fy I was about make a new account just because of this forum, thank god I was able to recover my old one... probably something that I will never be able to do with old soompi, still getting used to the new features. 

BTW I had so much fun reading your posts :lol:

@Wuzetian This drama is basically a harbour so many ships....BTW LLD still doesn't have a shippers thread, right?

I feel like you and me should be there :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 5/7/2021 at 4:02 AM, Wuzetian said:

Anyone of you here waiting for Zhao Ge, ZZH's previous work in 2017/18? The trailer sure did look good and interesting. Hopefully this will get released soon.

@Wuzetian  Mention me when this drama starts. Have been waiting for this drama since 2018.  

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Yumiyue said:

@Wuzetian This drama is basically a harbour so many ships....BTW LLD still doesn't have a shippers thread, right?

I feel like you and me should be there :D

Yes I wish that too. Then we can talk about it day and night. Hahaha...But not here on Soompi though...And moreover when we cant read Chinese we will be missing out a lot. On Douban site, there are still many active discussion threads up to today. So I'm brushing up my Chinese. At least now I can read 50% of a mid length sentence. 

Spoiler

I personally ship them both characters and real life....But need more caution on this so we can protect them...They are now at the new height in their careers. I truly wish them happiness and a smooth sailing career from now....

@UnniSarah Sure will my dear! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

One of the greatest factor that determined the success of WOH is the scrip writing and we have to thank Xiao Chu. 

Here is the link to the interviews with her :

https://dramapotatoe.com/interview-with-word-of-honor-scripwriter-xiao-chu-part-one-on-the-characters-and-actors/

https://dramapotatoe.com/interview-with-word-of-honor-scriptwriter-xiao-chu-part-two-on-the-production-plot-and-new-wuxia/

• Like 3