[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

@kur4p1k4 @miaka fy @deltos @thyzt @UnniSarah @SCSfanz

Does anyone of you know if the live telecast on Youku app will be the same as Youtube? On Youtube page they mentioned got 3 different screenings from stage, backstage and artiste seats. Coz I'm still thinking from which platform to buy. If buy from Youku at least I can watch for 10 years and it is a one time off payment Renmembi 68/concert date. On Youtube, I checked the Ultimate Fan Pass it's RM80/month and it is a RECURRING debit monthly! 

Imho, if you only care about the concert then get Youku at least you can keep it for 10 years. Even though maybe with Youtube you can download it. Although you need to understand Chinese to navigate Youku, so Youtube is easier if you don't understand Chinese.

Youku and Youtube live telecast should be the same

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

@Wuzetian@miaka fy@deltos@SCSfanz@UnniSarah OMG have you all seen the screenshots for Suzhou, it's like the whole area is awashed with WoH stuff, it's like WoH world. There's just so many screenshots, on twitter, weibo, instagram, etc. And on concert date there are going to be different drones and planes and cars and whatever things the chinese fans and the sponsors to promote the concert. It's so crazy, is this normal for a famous drama?

Even some hotel in Suzhou actually gave the fans, if they know you're here for the concert or WoH fans, they'll give you WoH posters for free:joy:

I hope all of you have fun watching it live, I'll probably watch it some other time or wait for people to recap it.

Hopefully ZZH and GJ can work together again soon and we don't have to wait 20 years like Hu Jun and Liu Ye.

Yes I have - posted a few ! If you have Weibo there are massive amounts of them !

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I saw it from Instagram, twitter and facebook...I was like WHY WHY WHY I CAN'T TRAVEL TO HAVE A PLACE OVER THERE. My bb sister was sooooooo mad that we can't travel over there. Fans over there got a bag with a LOT GIFS :cries:I WANT THE BAG. I CAN SLEEP WAITING THE LINE UP!!! I will fly over there and sleep on the line up!! (hm I think my bb sister is more intense than me....)

The concept for the concert is INTENSE. Did you all saw what fans did it???? They buy the same place like Xian Zhan fans....the big building in China Shanghai when they rent the place complete for Gong Jun....

Fans in Thailand buy a BIG gif for Zhang Zhehan birthday MAY 11. The concert they will celebrate for his birthday too...30 year old.

FANS in the world prepare to send it a lot gifs....Did anyone know that Zhang Zhehan love reading book. That why he receive book from any fans....

Youtube streaming and Youku streaming is a same @Wuzetian dear...no worry :yay:

@kur4p1k4 dear...why we can't go in a place for the concert :criesariver:I will buy most all goodies omg omg omg

@deltos OMG OMG all pictures it's sooooo fantastic...They give the 110% to promote WOH ...:heart:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@kur4p1k4 @miaka fy @deltos @thyzt @UnniSarah @SCSfanz

Does anyone of you know if the live telecast on Youku app will be the same as Youtube? On Youtube page they mentioned got 3 different screenings from stage, backstage and artiste seats. Coz I'm still thinking from which platform to buy. If buy from Youku at least I can watch for 10 years and it is a one time off payment Renmembi 68/concert date. On Youtube, I checked the Ultimate Fan Pass it's RM80/month and it is a RECURRING debit monthly! 

I'm going to give this a miss since i won't be able to understand a thing if there are no subtitles. But If i were you I'd buy from Youku since it's a one time payment. 

Is it normal for chinese dramas to have drama related concerts ? I find this rather refreshing.  I've almost never heard of such events! Are any of the actors even singers? I know ZZH can sing and GJ is rather... entertaining when he sings, not sure about the rest.  Or we may just end up as a ZZH private concert. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

I'm going to give this a miss since i won't be able to understand a thing if there are no subtitles. But If i were you I'd buy from Youku since it's a one time payment. 

Is it normal for chinese dramas to have drama related concerts ? I find this rather refreshing.  I've almost never heard of such events! Are any of the actors even singers? I know ZZH can sing and GJ is rather... entertaining when he sings, not sure about the rest.  Or we may just end up as a ZZH private concert. 

If buy from Youku YouTube there will be eng subs after the actual concerts. That's what I saw their admin replied. If from their app they would be none.

So guess I'll cancel before they start charging on my card the next month

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

So guess Youku on Youtube will not be releasing the last 3 episodes for free as usual since it is now a paid content? Dont sound that fair. 

@Wuzetian  Youku has to get as much money they can from us fans. It is about good marketing. 
if you watched 

Spoiler

STRANGERS KDRAMA

THEY TOO MADE A LOT OF MONEY WHEN SEASON 1 aired.

they sold the script/book, merchandise and the DVD . I was one of the suckers who bought it. It was so worth it. I only wished I can read Hangul. Lol 

I think if we show our love for this drama, most likely they will even harder for another  epic CDRAMA. 

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos when you reply! TQ.
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Wuzetian  Youku has to get as much money they can from us fans. It is about good marketing. 
if you watched 

Hide contents

STRANGERS KDRAMA

THEY TOO MADE A LOT OF MONEY WHEN SEASON 1 aired.

they sold the script/book, merchandise and the DVD . I was one of the suckers who bought it. It was so worth it. I only wished I can read Hangul. Lol 

I think if we show our love for this drama, most likely they will even harder for another  epic CDRAMA. 

Lol I just want to spend money on concert only hahaha...

No I didn't watch that drama. In fact I've not watched any Kdrama for so looking. 

• Like 2

@Wuzetian Did you watch it on YT or Youku app?

I prefer to watch on YT because I can actually watch it on TV instead of laptop or phone, but the thing they are subscription and it is only for a month. So I am debating if I wanna subscribe. :(

I still haven't had time to watch bcos of work. So I just saw the clips from twitter as in for now. XD

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, thyzt said:

@Wuzetian Did you watch it on YT or Youku app?

I prefer to watch on YT because I can actually watch it on TV instead of laptop or phone, but the thing they are subscription and it is only for a month. So I am debating if I wanna subscribe. :(

I still haven't had time to watch bcos of work. So I just saw the clips from twitter as in for now. XD

I just watched it on YT on my TV. Lol I was laughing, screaming and crying! Thankfully at the comfort of my own home!

I'm going to cancel before end of the month. So just a small damage to the pocket. 

• Blob 1

@WuzetianAAAAAA!! I'm so jealous you already watched it. It's 3 hours plus probably have to wait until weekend to watch it properly:criesariver:

From the snippets I watched from Twitter looked so much chaos and fun. And YBY still the best grandpa ever lol. And all the uncles at the back, GX and CWN wedding, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV13K4y1A7VR?p=2&share_source=copy_web

ZZH and GJ singing Tian Wen, ZZH actually sing off tune and GJ is the one who brings him back lol, that was fun. ZZH was probably tired since he has to sing 4 songs and he just finished shooting, poor guy I hope he can get proper rest after the concert.

And all the chinese netizens are crying since they can't sleep since these two people keep giving them sugar, they'll go bald if this keep on lol.

Today concert the producers/directors/writers also are going to be on stage also, more talking maybe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I've seen the clips on Youtube, WOW ZZH CAN SING! Him in ZZS outfit and singing the ost just made my entire year better. 

Also the opening theme song was a disaster but apparently no one cares (neither did I). I rather have them sing it off tune all the way cos it's just so fun. GJ was so off tune i sometimes wonder how does ZZH even keep in tune when singing with him. :joy:

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

I've seen the clips on Youtube, WOW ZZH CAN SING! Him in ZZS outfit and singing the ost just made my entire year better. 

Also the opening theme song was a disaster but apparently no one cares (neither did I). I rather have them sing it off tune all the way cos it's just so fun. GJ was so off tune i sometimes wonder how does ZZH even keep in tune when singing with him. :joy:

I know lol I don't care also, but still GJ actually improved a lot if you ever heard his infamous song "Ai Ni Wuhu", he sings better now, not as good as professional singer of course, but he always try his best to do the best he can.

And lotsa people comments that this is the weirdest and most chaotic concert since most of the main casts can't sing, which defeat the whole purpose of "concert" :sweat_smile: But all the concertgoers actually love them for it.

Also I just saw ZZH livestream with a sponsor and he said GJ has been practicing a lot for this 2 songs, so I appreciate his effort. That's why even though I know he sings badly I could never hate it lol, it's like hearing people singing in KTV :joy:

Good luck ppl that will watch it live, get your tissue ready. ZZH already cried in the livestream when reading a fan letter, he really loves ZZS, I hope he can properly say goodbye to the fans and WoH, without breaking down:cries:.

If ZZH cry onstage I think weibo will go nuts.

• Blob 2

27 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

I know lol I don't care also, but still GJ actually improved a lot if you ever heard his infamous song "Ai Ni Wuhu", he sings better now, not as good as professional singer of course, but he always try his best to do the best he can.

And lotsa people comments that this is the weirdest and most chaotic concert since most of the main casts can't sing, which defeat the whole purpose of "concert" :sweat_smile: But all the concertgoers actually love them for it.

Also I just saw ZZH livestream with a sponsor and he said GJ has been practicing a lot for this 2 songs, so I appreciate his effort. That's why even though I know he sings badly I could never hate it lol, it's like hearing people singing in KTV :joy:

Good luck ppl that will watch it live, get your tissue ready. ZZH already cried in the livestream when reading a fan letter, he really loves ZZS, I hope he can properly say goodbye to the fans and WoH, without breaking down:cries:.

If ZZH cry onstage I think weibo will go nuts.

what is this ZZH livestream. where can i watch it? 

I honestly don't care if GJ can't sing, he's just so charming and entertaining! HAHAHA

• LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

what is this ZZH livestream. where can i watch it? 

I honestly don't care if GJ can't sing, he's just so charming and entertaining! HAHAHA

It's already finished, it's livestream in weibo with a sponsor and no subtitle, so you probably cannot understand, sorry. But I think some twitter accounts should have translation by now, it ended about 30 mins ago.

Edit:  Thread talking about he lost his key singing Tian Wen

https://twitter.com/loveandaflower/status/1389515687480135680

Edit: Thread where he cried reading a fan letter

https://twitter.com/loveandaflower/status/1389529702105157632

Edit: Thread where ZZH feels "heavy" that ZZS is so beloved

https://twitter.com/loveandaflower/status/1389536257198358528

Edited by kur4p1k4
  • Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Lao Wen always following Ah Xu wherever he goes

spacer.png

Cr:https://www.douban.com/group/topic/224437410/

Why does ZZH looked so cute and tiny here, I know he's freaking tall:mrgreen:

spacer.png

Cr:爱萱桦11

Their hug on stage was so touching, also this last part when GJ and ZZH was saying thanks to each other and to the fans, it was requested by ZZH, it was not in the original concert plan :crybaby: Thank you for playing the best WKX and ZZS

spacer.png

Cr:向禄临马的木木

Good luck on your next journey as ZZH and GJ

dIZcn6b.jpg

Cr:下思凡·1129x0511

Spoiler

And all the amazing casts and crews

spacer.png

Cr: 青花鱼罐头Y

spacer.png

Cr:青花鱼罐头Y

AgLW5ej.jpg?1

Cr: 青花鱼罐头Y

@Wuzetian Also I thought GJ rapping is not that surprising, ZZH has been cueing GJ to rap in a few of the interview, so I somewhat already guess that GJ can rap and he's a big fan of Jay Chou. Rapping with Man Shu Ke is a good surprise though, he looked so happy doing it. Even though he still did it so cutely when Man Shu Ke was teaching him how to do the rap hand gesture properly lol.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wordofhonor/comments/n4stul/gong_jun_and_man_shu_ke_duet_looking_at_the/

Edit: Forgot to add Du Pu Sa princess carry Qian Qiao, damn girl has some legit core muscle and lower body muscle to carry her:spitswater:

spacer.png

Also gold reaction shot from ZZH and GJ :joy:

i2ckaWe.jpg

Cr: https://twitter.com/naanthots/status/1389708407318335488

Edited by SC2019
please post 4th media/video/image etc into spoiler
  • Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1