[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

Credit to owner of this post in fb. She translated the whole message of the letter written by ZZH's mum for his birthday. ZZH's mum is truly a mother with a far sighted vision imbued with culture. 

May your heart be rich, gentle and strong.
05-11-21.

Son, today is your thirtieth birthday, and I've been thinking: What kind of gift should I send to you? I'm really confused, because basically your not lack of material things, and the language of blessing maybe contracted by the fans because they love you.

What can I give you?!

I think I'm going to convey my love, wishes and expectations for you in the form of mother, as a special birthday gift from my mother.

Thirthy years ago today, I gave birth to you, and I became your mother in pain and joy. For thirthy years, no matter how hard life is, I never gave on you, I have been with you growing up, and I want you to say to you: son, I'm glad to have you in my life, you are the best gift God has ever given me! You enrich my life, my wonderful life, achieve me an ordinary woman extraordinary life, I love you! Always, forever...

Now, at age of, you are standing in one of the most beautiful landscapes in your life's journey. It is the best of years, from fresh clothes and a rage horses to the light wind and the moon, from the green onion years to the year of standing. With the precipation in life, the hard workplace, the hardership of all kinds of frustrations, the dip of dissapointment and pain, and the sentence from the book of A Torse's" The Journey of Torse:" " Dip in the water three times, It's not too much to describe how you've been washed in a blood in three times and boiled in lemonade three times." someone rated you a very high" frustration" which means you've endured alot of harderships and frustrations, but you've been the more courageous you are, after years of baptism, you move to frog to maturity step by step, and you are constantly maturing in this age and not losing the sense of youth, still have the gesture and face of fresh clothes, and still have the loneliness, Courage and passion the frost of years has never been extinguised your bright smile, and the snow of life has never defeated your perseverance as you have said' "I have tried my best in every stage of my life:" and every experience of Duan is all wealth of life. You don't have waste of age, you can stand yourself, mom is proud of you!

I saw you in your interviews that your mother would always educate you at your age. Yes what's mom? Mum will try to push you to be better than me even your not good.
You have spent eleven years, hills and waters, coming out of the way, though you have been hurt and drank and pain, though you have been bloody and tears, but you have finally been recognized and appreciated by the public, you are lucky! These eleven years of experience and frustration have thought you to be strong, you have performed many works, interpreted various characters in the play, enriched your inner world, carved your tenacity character, but there will be still be many difficulties in the future and the bumbs are waiting for you to go through, and there are many winds and waves and metaphors waiting for you to bash and cross, it's hard to go far without a strong mind and strong will.

Strong psychology is to be supported by the heart of abundance and the heart of abundance comes from continuous learning. So I Still stress that you should read more books, read deep books. Remember I once told you when you were in college: You may become a poor man overnight, that is afraid of you being shy and ashamed, even if you have poetry books in your belly, you can walk faraway. I guide you to develop habit of reading. This habit continous to this day, and you have benefited greatly from it. You will write your life and work preception into essays and create lyrics, because reading make your imagination more space, makes you emotional experience more subtle and deeper, and you soak up the sense and experience of reading into the character, making the character more more Rich shapes like vividly more soulful and infectious. When I visiting the North Sea, you and I exchanged the experience of reading books. You said that there were more problems to think about after reading books during this time than you thought abouth the previous ten years. You were quiet. It turns out that you were so lively. Now, because the outside world paying high attention to you, you begin to learn to be alone, learn to enjoy solitude taste, read in solitude and serenity, learn to think in reading, sublimate yourself in thinking and abudance with in yourself. I hope this reading habit will continue, like a tree rooted in the earth, to keep the mind sucking up the nutrients, to take the deep fragrance of the soul to allow once mind to get more and more abundant. Only the heart is abundant, the soul has the depth, the one A depth soul can make life bloom beautiful flowers.

A person who has a depth soul is gracious, tolerant and respectful, and is gentle as jade with people. There is a deep soul, a tolerant heart, compassionate heart, and your life has a unique magnetic field, nd you can gather positive energy, and it will emit a dazzling personality charm and A reveal you a gentle smile, strech out your warm hand, and he will follow you, that is the power of tenderness! Gentleness will move and infect others, it will produce a sympathetic force, no one will resist power of gentleness, so gentleness is a strong kernel.

I've been with you for the past eleven years, witnessed and felt too many times when you fell and gnashed your teeth and persisted on standing up. In the future, I also hope that you not only stand up with scarred, gnashing teeth, but also gentle and bright smile to this unside world--the world kisses me with pain, but I report it with song! To the future with this gesture and mindset, gentle and powerful! As long as you live wonderful, you will become the scenery of others." You have light in you--" only others have the idea and aspiration of" I catch you." Live as a beam of light so that you can illuminate yourself and warm others.

Son, thirty years old you, are wonderful, very lucky, very blessed. There are so many people who love you that are blessed for you, it is these friends who love you that have been there for you, encouraging, pushing you forward, it is the strength of their love that makes you fall over and over again and get up, it is them that make you getting better! Touching thanks to all who love you!

Son, there is a long way to go in the future. I hope that on the way to soak up sweat and grow far-reaching, retain the original wonderful self, be a hearty, gentle and strong person, and be born in adversity, to the sun. Be the best of yourself!

Happy Birthday to you!

Health and peace!

A great career!

• Like 3

After watching these poetry refrences from AvenueX all I have to say is our script writer is brilliant. She manage to insert all those and made WOH a charming drama. We have to thank AvenueX for digging it up for us.

Beautiful edit from the concert :tears:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

@Yumiyue That is such a beautiful edit...In tears already....

I'm still trying to find the concert cut out for first day on the 3rd May. The one I've posted was only for 4th...Have you seen it anyway? 

@kur4p1k4 @deltos

Have you both seen the behind the concert scene interview with Gao Chong/Shen Shen and cant remember who else? During the interview, GC/Hei Zi laoshi said "Papa". What does it mean? Coz all of them looked so shock on screen. I've not watched the artiste seats video yet. 

Do share also if there's a full compilation of the cut outs from the concert for the 2 days...

TQIA!

• Like 2

@Yumiyue Thanks for the link. I'll need time to find the specific post coz it's all in chinese. You have weibo? Is yours the English International version? If yes how did you download that?

Youku gathered voices from fans all over the world loving Word of Honor!

Credit Youku

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

Good news everyone! To those looking forward to Eng subbed concerts, they are now available. This is provided you buy the Youku YouTube Ultimate Pass. 

Happy watching Mountain People/Shan Ren Men!

I Love You Hearts GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Wuzetian Yes I have Weibo but it's the original version, so I copied the link and open it in UC browser, which has automatic video downloader. But the quality is low :unsure:  BTW that YBY edit is hilarious :D

Word Of Honor is coming to Netflix...surprisingly I'm not excited about this :rolleyes: they rated it 16+ which is good i suppose.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

@Yumiyue Means you read chinese better than me...Lol...I need to figure out myself then...Oh yes...Since you are on Weibo, what is the ranking for LLD or Junzhe these days? 

Heard there are many sugars around...But need to know where to pick them up...

sweet love GIF

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

DmTGXCg.jpg

Cr: @_Serika_  https://mobile.twitter.com/_Serika_/status/1392826797692182528

From AvenueX's discord community, one of the member posted it on twitter. Funny and somewhat accurate lol. I probably moved around 2,4,6 spot:D

@WuzetianThe one that you asked about Gao Chong and Shen Shen, I saw it before, I think the host was asking something about WKX and ZZS, something about their relationship or something like that, and Shen Shen answered it by giving the "gesture", it's the same gesture Ah Xiang did with the pancake when ZZS and WKX is fighting in the temple. I saw somebody on twitter upload the concert for the 1st day but their recording is not full, they don't have the first 30 minutes I think, so it started when all the casts already sitting down.

@Yumiyue Oh nice netflix will have it, at least more people will know about it. Hopefully netflix will not botch the translation. Can't wait for netflix to translate 知己 as bestie rather than soulmate :joy:

• LOL 3