[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

12 minutes ago, deltos said:

Been a while since I've strolled through Soompi...got a notifiers from an old poster so I thought I'd see if there was a WOH thread...and yes there is !! I'm sure you all know what was dubbed and what was actually said by the actors at times was very different...AvenueX is my goto for Chinese drama's of all genre's...thought I'd share. She's gone deep on WOH as many of us have between watching the BTS's that drop daily to the TV shows GJ and ZZH appear on...I even bought two days of streaming on Youku...:hypehype: anyway hope you enjoy AvenueX !

Wow,it's been awhile since I was over here.  Gonna have to get familiar with the site again.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

On 4/16/2021 at 10:23 PM, thyzt said:

@Wuzetian Yes. I did. For both days. :highonflowers:

Yeah.. I am using iPhone, it has Apple Pay.

I think you can also buy it thru computer, but I think you need to have Alipay or WeChat Pay. But I'm not sure how does that work.

Unfortunately it seems that if you are in US, you cannot use WeChat or Alipay since it is banned. 

Dear, my timeline isn't good when the concert start awawawaaaa (will be at 4am o.o) and also it's MONDAY and Tuesday awawaaaa I'M WORK o.o Should I ask off for the two days for the concert?? OMG I WANT MY WENZHOU SO MUCH ohhh I mean the whole WOH NAKAMA!!! :sparklyeyes: 

btw, the two days...isn't a same concert or something would be different? I know Zhang Zhehan will have a hair extension..actually he is sooooo handsome with more longer hair awawawaaaa

Alipay and Wechat work in Canada...we are ok :wub:

@kur4p1k4 dear...thank to help me to vote more in wechat, we cheating to vote more in other cell and tab loll but we want our WenZhou actors win so much:hooray: Have you buy also the concert ticket? 

@Wuzetian Did you buy it already? I KNOW THEY HATE OUR ANDROID :criesariver: they only love Iphone hm...I'm more Samsung. Sigh only way is laptop or computer too...hm

@deltos WELCOME WELCOME in our beautiful tread for our WENZHOU :approves: have fun with us !!! Also where are you in the serie? Did you complete it? Do you like it? I LOVEEEEE IT and dunno how many time I watch it and keep request in my prime video and netflix loll OHHHHH AVENUEX IS OUR GODDESS ...SHE OPEN US MANY EYE...in a lot part in the serie ...specially the ending comprehension....yes all video you post here was already post it...and kyaaaaaaa love it!!!!

@charlesmorris WELCOME WELCOME too in our beautiful tread :piggydance:and for sure we have a tread for WOH !!!! They also have for Sha Po Lang, Immortality...anyway all BL COMING OUT SOON!!!! Where are you in WOH episodes? Did you like it?

I think my friend Wuzetian already post here but here again LOLLL the joke is WINNER LOLLLLLLL

CREDIT OUR VOHDOH MARVELLOUS ...this person really good!!!!!!

WORD OF HONOR CONCERT!!!! MORE INFORMATION IN THE PAST PAGE and Youku facebook 

BTW: Liu Yuning cannot be in the concert it's seem to be....probably he promote Long Ballad....

I want to buy this 

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2021%2F0313%2F1b575b9cp00qpv7dn00klc000nt00o8m.png&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2021%2F0313%2Fd1e0980dp00qpv7dn00k0c000mf00m3m.png&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

credit to the owner

I find for Mo Dao Zu Shi, Heavenly Blessing, Scum Villain ...I got some in twitter..take me two month to receive it...

but this one I want it O.M.G !!!

• Like 2

@miaka fy Nah... better watch it later. I also have work. So I am not going to watch them live. I am gonna watch it after I'm done with my work. Lmao. Good thing you can watch it anytime for 10 years. XD

Hmm... not sure, it may be 2 different concerts or maybe the same concerts. LOL. Double interactions with ZZH and GJ, I have no complain. Or double 'wedding ceremony'. Lmao.

Yes, ZZH with longer hair, I love it. :highonflowers: I like him with his longer hair, looks good. I prefer him with slightly longer hair.

Now, you are giving me an idea to vote more. Off to download WeChat on my iPad if it is available.

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

43 minutes ago, thyzt said:

@miaka fy Nah... better watch it later. I also have work. So I am not going to watch them live. I am gonna watch it after I'm done with my work. Lmao. Good thing you can watch it anytime for 10 years. XD

Hmm... not sure, it may be 2 different concerts or maybe the same concerts. LOL. Double interactions with ZZH and GJ, I have no complain. Or double 'wedding ceremony'. Lmao.

Yes, ZZH with longer hair, I love it. :highonflowers: I like him with his longer hair, looks good. I prefer him with slightly longer hair.

Now, you are giving me an idea to vote more. Off to download WeChat on my iPad if it is available.

I know LOL WE HAVE 10 YEAR TO REWATCH IT :piggydance:we will never get enough WOH right dear LOL. Youku seriously you want to kill us with this serie...I mean, they really promote it OMG. 

Did you know Zhang Zhehan promote NIVEA and PANDORA? 

I don't use Nivea but wow he got this. But Pandora I HAVE IT and now Zhang Zhehan promote it omg...the same like the lipstick...LOLL we are fan...we check everything from the promotion and we buy it :happydance:

dear two different concert, people who are buy the place buy twice the concert...so that mean, isn't ONE concert but TWO different concert. Probably some actors cannot come in one and come in another...

Hm, since it's like that...I should just buy it and watch later after work too. I though...you want to watch in live?

Zhang Zhehan and Gong Jun will be there for the two concert. They prepare something and seem Gong Jun seriously a pure man wow...he cannot keep the secret and did said something about he and Zhang Zhehan make something acting...

Gong Jung Instagram is really funny ....Gong Jung hahaha...he is soooo happy smiley man. Also they have a lot video in Instagram and youtube that he really take care his Da Ge:issohappy:.

Oh I use 3 tab and 2 cell to vote in wechat....:hwaiting2: thank to @kur4p1k4 who explain to us how to get more....vote

Zhang Zhehan dream is to win the top actor...he said. He work in this industrie...for 10 year and finally people know him. He was soooo happy that he cry...finally he said he got something before his 30 year ....:bawling:

Yes he better with long hair...or samurai hair style LOL 

在嘈杂世界中选择沉默跨界歌手张哲瀚新单《不说》今日上线-寰太娱乐网c

credit to the owner

2021031007233149.jpg

credit to the owner

hm...I dunno if I prefer Gong Jun or Zhang Zhehan...actually I vote both of them....^^;;;

• Like 2

Voting for the top 5 scenes that you want to be re-enacted in the live concert, you need weibo account. Every account got 2 vote max per scene per day, 10 votes per day. So you can vote for 5 different scenes per day

This is the link for voting.

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4627666160063788?

You can also try using this QR code

Spoiler

6G0WpnN.jpg

@miaka fy@Wuzetian @thyztHaven't bought the ticket yet, don't know if I can watch it live, it's a bit late in my timezone. If I can't watch it live seems a bit of a waste. But yeah we'll see maybe I'll get it later.

GJ accidentally let it slip during Youku annual event that he and ZZH will sing Tian Wen together:sweat_smile:

It will be two different programs for each day, since some actors and singers are not available for both days. I think I saw posters for each day programs. I'll try finding it later.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

This is my first ever chinese drama and man i don't even speak the language. A friend highly raved about this and i got curious.  This has somehow taken over my life. How is this happening. :sweat_smile:

Hahaha, welcome to the mountain!:happydance:

Are you watching it on Youtube/Viki? Are you on the latest episode?

• Love 1

9 hours ago, miaka fy said:

@deltos WELCOME WELCOME in our beautiful tread for our WENZHOU :approves: have fun with us !!! Also where are you in the serie? Did you complete it? Do you like it? I LOVEEEEE IT and dunno how many time I watch it and keep request in my prime video and netflix loll OHHHHH AVENUEX IS OUR GODDESS ...SHE OPEN US MANY EYE...in a lot part in the serie ...specially the ending comprehension....yes all video you post here was already post it...and kyaaaaaaa love it!!!!

Thank you I am Youku VIP so I watched the series as it aired and of course all the BTS when they drop so I finished.  It's a stellar series - one of the best Wuxia that I've seen in a while.  When I need a fix - I watch YT.:glasses:

• Blob 1

15 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Hahaha, welcome to the mountain!:happydance:

Are you watching it on Youtube/Viki? Are you on the latest episode?

I'm watching it on youtube, the youku channel. I wish i discovered this board earlier! i'm on episode 23 although i have more or less taken a peek at the remaining episodes. couldn't help myself! 

When my friend told me about about this drama, i didn't think i would enjoy such a genre, but boy was i wrong. the leads are also too beautiful (pun intended) for my eyes. 

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Originally I only wanted to watch Ace Actress because of WenZhou. But after watching the whole episode I really find it worth watching. But there ain't many clips of them. This youtuber added more scenes. Liu Tao is such an open shipper of them!

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

On 4/20/2021 at 10:14 AM, SCSfanz said:

I'm watching it on youtube, the youku channel. I wish i discovered this board earlier! i'm on episode 23 although i have more or less taken a peek at the remaining episodes. couldn't help myself! 

When my friend told me about about this drama, i didn't think i would enjoy such a genre, but boy was i wrong. the leads are also too beautiful (pun intended) for my eyes. 

Do come back here more often and share the joy! Even my mum is watching this on her own pace. 

• Love 1

https://twitter.com/zhngzhehan/status/1385105950747463682

Apparently people just found out that Line TV in Taiwan has the BTS version of Ah Xu 3x and Lao Wen 3x for ep.12.

Lol Youku is really having fun with all the different versions.

Edit: And now they just upload it on Youtube, lol, Youku moves fast once they got found out:Megalol:

Edited by kur4p1k4
  • Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

I've just finished watching her whole live stream for almost 3 hours! Mountain people cant get down from the mountain yet when there are so many goodies being thrown at us. Or will we ever? 

Youku dropped 2 special versions on the same day! Is it because that they are celebrating as well? If anyone has watched this, please let us know what is the additional scene in Episode 17.

• Like 4

thanks @Wuzetian and @kur4p1k4

LOL. For episode 17, they added the stare for seconds. I didn't notice the different until I saw it on twitter. Better and smooth transitioning. But lol...

I am happy they added the lao wen 3x by ZZS for ep 12. :highonflowers:

Someone pointed it out in twitter, it is like we are collecting glaze armor. Collecting bits and pieces of different version from different platform.

• Where's My Oppa? 2

1 hour ago, SCSfanz said:

There MIGHT be one more scene from ep 30 because i saw a photo of ZZS topless when he was all chained up in that chair. That scene does not appear to be in the actual film though. Such a pity.

Wonder if they would release as BTS then. Do you check out the news from Twitter mostly or other social media channels?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Wonder if they would release as BTS then. Do you check out the news from Twitter mostly or other social media channels?

I'm checking youtube and instagram only, maybe i should check out twitter. Alot of the videos or information are in Chinese and I don't know the language :bawling:

• Blob 1

22 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

I'm checking youtube and instagram only, maybe i should check out twitter. Alot of the videos or information are in Chinese and I don't know the language :bawling:

Same here. I can read basic only but not enough to understand a whole sentence. Seems Twitter have more info. And easier to embed here compared to IG and fb which the videos wont load. 

BQZm0Ls.jpg

Congratulations Youku! Thank you for the goodies for this celebration!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1