[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

I really thought KT would just look at her poker-faced when she talks about her favorite flowers but he really laughs :please: I am now in the state of my mind where I will imagine scenario about our couple and I really wish KT will just stopped on pushing her around tho. I also think that MY can feel emotions tho it might feel like she's empty and strong in the outside but deep inside, she's hurting and alone... :cries:

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Love 6

3 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

she's the one who is leading the relationship. hihi.

OHHH BOOI HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA She is real flirty and making our boi flutters and if they'll be in a relationship I would think that she will be the one who will talk more and be chatty HAHAHAHAH

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, yonosoydulce said:

I don't kwow if this was posted but here they have an almost kiss scene.

THEY REALLY SHOULD JUST KISS NOOOW HUHUHUHUHUHUHUH FROM THIS CF TO THE SERIES I MEAN WE CAN TAKE MY'S LINE : dO yOu bEliEvE iN DeStiNy????? BTW Welcome to the thread @yonosoydulce

They are really destined and fated okay fight me 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

6 minutes ago, yejisoohyun said:

I really thought KT would just look at her poker-faced when she talks about her favorite flowers but he really laughs

as they say, "it's the little things" :tears: here's another small, seemingly inconsequential, scene that made my heart flutter:

img.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 16

19 minutes ago, roxnilla7 said:

I was left speechless and in tears after episode 3 and 4. Seeing MY's eyes that are filled with tears and smiling at KT when he came to her at the end of ep 4 just left me crying rivers. I actually had to pause multiple times throughout episode 4, it was just so heavy. Hearing him tell her she was like an empty can felt like he said those words straight to me.

I agree. KT was too harsh that time like I would really feel empty after anyone would say that too me like how dare you disregard my feelings 

• Sad 5

2 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

as they say, "it's the little things" :tears: here's another small, seemingly inconsequential, scene that made my heart flutter:

awwwwww this made my heart flutter too :cries: KT trynna stop MY from having a lung cancer btw her cigarettes are fancy af HEHEHEHEH

2 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

i knowwwww. on their TvN game interview. she is really lowkey flirting KSH there. 

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA KSH was smilling shyly everytime and I wanna hug our girl for that like yeeees I support women empowerment since our boi is really shy so let us just push SYJ to do the move

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, glory said:

also, yeji is so flirtyy!! during that interview, she kept calling him "pretty, handsome" and he was so nervous lmao. but i mean, i'd also get nervous around her!

I might explode when I see her :sweats:

• LOL 7

So angry at TVN for giving us that useless rooftop behind the scenes.. they wasted over 1min30 secs when we could have gotten MY’s love confession or “do you want to sleep with me line”... give us the quality goods!!! Hahahaha

:onfirex:

• Like 3
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, starwater0 said:

So angry at TVN for giving us that useless rooftop behind the scenes.. they wasted over 1min30 secs when we could have gotten MY’s love confession or “do you want to sleep with me line”... give us the quality goods!!! Hahahaha

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :evilelmo:

they gave us the heart fluttering scenes but those greater goods are nowhere in the videos like I WANT THOOOOSE HUHUHUHUHUHUHUH ESPECIALLY THE ABS TOUCHING SCENE HUHUHUHUHUHUHU

2 minutes ago, glory said:

i literally exploded when they hugged  :emmm:can't imagine seeing her irl!

Seeing our couple in IRL is like a dream come true to me like imagine they are infront of me omygosh I cant imagine HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, starwater0 said:

Tvn promotions are topnotch but they are so sooooo thrifty with the BTS like I would like and hour plz

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, starwater0 said:

i want the BTS of her screaming battle with the deer!!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 12