[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

On 6/29/2020 at 1:55 AM, ruminati0n said:

just finished watching. i cried so much on this scene :(

what a beautiful episode yet again! this drama keeps surpassing my expectations.

big takeaway from ep4 between the two leads is that KT is starting to geniunely care about MY :tears: notice how he gets unsettled and even mad when he's reminded that MY thinks of him as only an object to be possessed. i think MY also still thinks this is the case, but she doesn't realize her growing feelings for KT too maybe because she has never known real love yet.. to be sure, it won't be a smooth path ahead for our moonmoon couple as they have to battle through their own (admittedly, deep) scars while they also navigate their feelings for each other. but that scene of them hugging in the rain just gave me so much hope for what's to come next for them it's almost heart-wrenching!!! :tears: i wish both of their characters get the love they so long for in the end, they both have been through so much pain already waaa 

5 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

:joy: :joy::joy: I think Kang Ta is trying really hard not to fall for her (he trynna push her away bruh!) because he thought that MY only want fun and games and I think he doesnt want it to be like that. Kang Tae is the kind of guy who is serious I guess and when Mr Lee warned him about MY, that's when he explodes like he thought MY isnt serious about him

But I agree, boys are complicated :rolleyes:

Right right right!! I also think that he genuinely cares for her but in some circumstances he trynna hide it. Their love story is really heart-wrenching. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

2020.06.30   Good Data Rankings for the 4th week of June 2020

Most Talked about Actors : KIM SOO HYUN  NO 1  and SEO YE JI  NO 2

Most Talked about Drama : It's Okay To Not Be Okay  NO 1

tempCCCnGSRJGZR.jpg?type=w800

tempCCCnGSGpSlF.jpg?type=w800

TV  TIME  :  It's Okay To Not Be Okay NO 6

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

Our MoonMoon couple's love story is really painful. Both of them have scars in their hearts which they have no one to tell to.  MY's perspective is really what the reality is. We watched fairytales but it trynna hide what our reality is and I really agree with her

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, 042278mu said:

Here’s the BTS :hooray2:

while SYJ's just chill, KSH seems to be nervous and a bit tense in most of his bts clips with her...u know.. like how one may act around their crush or something....... :phew:

4264f1edd6073c5afd38625b034a8811.gif

...how will he film a kiss scene at this rate

:hwaiting2:

• LOL 15
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu TvN are so thrifty with BTS goodies huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

tho the video says BTS for ep3-4, those scenes are all just from episode 3 right :----( TVN GIVE US MOREEE

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

'It’s Okay To Not Be Okay'   The fairy tale book is really published! 
"The boy who grew up eating a nightmare" 
"Zombie Kids" 

OMG I KINDA WANT THIS... who is the authoooooooor!?!!!!

4 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

tho the video says BTS for ep3-4, those scenes are all just from episode 3 right :----( TVN GIVE US MOREEE

YAAAAAAAAAS HUHUHUUHUHU especially the confession scene and abs touching scene like pleeeeeeeeeeease

• Like 2
  • Love 13

1 hour ago, ruminati0n said:

while SYJ's just chill, KSH seems to be nervous and a bit tense in most of his bts clips with her...u know.. like how one may act around their crush or something....... :phew:

...how will he film a kiss scene at this rate

:hwaiting2:

HAHAHAH I really want to know why he is always tense :lol: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

Its also becoming a topic now in twitter, that Blackpink members are also watching IONTBO. And they are praising Seo Ye Ji's beauty :wub:

REALLY????? WOOOOOW EVERYONE NOW APPRECIATES OUR GUUUURL :shaq:

• Like 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 3

Yes thaaank you!! I have been a fan of Seo ye Ji evey since Save Me and I really like her beauty that time and I am so thankful that she got this drama and now she is appreciated by everyone yeheey! She finally got the recognition she dserves

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 6

Miss Dandelion got that fierce yet charming Korean Beauty and it really is wonderful and for KSH he got that baby faced boy next door charms and that what makes him so charming too. Our couple is really blessed with grace wnd visual and I loved it that it was them

• Love 7