[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

32 minutes ago, seojiseoji said:

:criesariver: soooo gooood

It was done really goood. Even though it was a dream, the fact that they did this makes my heart swell 

I'm sure in the later episodes we'll get a real romantic and loving embrace from them hahaha. The director needs to take advantage of this couples chemistry :joy:

30 minutes ago, yejisoohyun said:

I realized this episode that MY's really alone :cries:

:bawling::bawling::bawling: MY is so pitiful...i felt her pain so much when she was alone in her room and said she was hungry then the scene transitioned to KT etc having a bbq dinner.

I have a feeling we'll see more of her loneliness in tonights episode and this scene

image.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 9
  • Love 3

2020.06.28  “Psycho Kim Soo Hyun-Seo Ye Ji” is trending NO 10 on Naver Entertainments-Sports Section

Episode 3  'It's Okay To Not Be Okay has its rerun at 12:16 am KST and it got 1.9% ratings in Seoul
The drama’s biggest audience is the Metropolitan Seoul

• Love 2
  • Awesome 12

1 hour ago, starwater0 said:

MY is so pitiful...i felt her pain so much when she was alone in her room and said she was hungry then the scene transitioned to KT etc having a bbq dinner.

I have a feeling we'll see more of her loneliness in tonights episode and this scene

I am really curious why she's having nightmares and sees/feel the soul of her mother

2 hours ago, bairama said:

he dont just wipe her off instead drag her to the front

HAHAHAHAHAHHA ke kinda enjoying it and trynna let MY stay close to his chest for another seconds :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

I am really curious why she's having nightmares and sees/feel the soul of her mother

i was thinking maybe MY hasn't properly faced her trauma (aka maybe her mother) which is why her spirit/ soul is still haunting her. she was telling KT how people should face it head on so maybe she has been avoiding it all this time??

• Like 1
  • Insightful 10

9 minutes ago, starwater0 said:

i was thinking maybe MY hasn't properly faced her trauma (aka maybe her mother) which is why her spirit/ soul is still haunting her. she was telling KT how people should face it head on so maybe she has been avoiding it all this time??

yes im really curious abt this one. & remember when her publisher/journalist enemy in ep 2 said something like "i can see the psychology of the author based on her books" maybe those words on her own written book also is her hope.

ed1c4dc0ee18d2bdf50ad575fd1487d91060b563

35af18b5c14683d95f3153fed0c0593330ad87ba

c338932a34a899983f4df9654c0e399f1a2e7b7f

cr. sseureki tumblr

• Like 3
  • Insightful 10

35KND8D.jpgprsbCOZ.jpg5CNZsx5.jpg

Not sure if this was already posted here, but these are new still cuts for tonights episode. Can’t wait! Am I the only one obsessed to the point where I cant function anymore and they’re alllll I think about? Gaaaah :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12

1 hour ago, starwater0 said:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas I also think that she has a PTSD :cries:

51 minutes ago, bairama said:

yes im really curious abt this one. & remember when her publisher/journalist enemy in ep 2 said something like "i can see the psychology of the author based on her books" maybe those words on her own written book also is her hope.

cr. sseureki tumblr

:cries:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Kim Soo Hyun body is trending NO 4 on weibo :lol:

Weibo and it’s likeness for this man’s shirtless figure

Naver TV Top 100
—  23 clips of It’s Okay to Not Be Okay are trending right now on Naver TV. All of the 19 new clips from Episode 3 that tvN uploaded are currently on the Top 100 videos —
NO 1, 4-8, 11, 14, 16, 19-23, 25, 30, 37, 41, 44, 57, 64, 72, 79

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

14 hours ago, 042278mu said:

Have u watched tvn live streaming? 
can’t wait for next saturday & sunday... 

here’s preview for ep.5

WE WERE RIGHT! SHE'S WEARING HIS CLOTHES!!!!! :o

i havent even seen episode 4 yet but damn i wanna see episode 5 already too hahah

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 8

22 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

WE WERE RIGHT! SHE'S WEARING HIS CLOTHES!!!!! :o

i havent even seen episode 4 yet but damn i wanna see episode 5 already too hahah

Spoiler  for ep.4

KT catch up MY walking in the rain, gave his jacket to her  and hug her.:ilike:

• Like 1
  • Love 10