[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

1 minute ago, shimshimae said:

btw, why do you think the chances are slim? won't they be a sought after combo now? 

Unlike Cdramaland, Kdramaland rarely re-paired an OTP despite how hot were they. In rare occasions, it took few years for the hot OTP to be back together in other drama.

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

1 minute ago, cenching said:

Unlike Cdramaland, Kdramaland rarely re-paired an OTP despite how hot were they. In rare occasions, it took few years for the hot OTP to be back together in other drama.

I hope, they do so, didn't Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum get paired up in multiple dramas?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, cenching said:

believe he is hung like hickory dickory's dock so SB just can't helps it.....:crazily:

don't make me imagine it :lol:

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Thank you for this - had to  turn  volume a bit louder
What was the Queen looking for ? Her eyes were like ......

:naughty:  

so i read the translation in twitter, she said is that your elbow, stop poking :D  we know what actually it is 

2 hours ago, kara_mella said:

He does mentions "hand" when  he says - 그 패를 - I'm really curios how it will be translated - I'm not familiar with 패 -  which again is Sino - more with  /손 - son/ which is a Native word, but I guess I m going to find out later - they might adapt it - and translated like a awkward remark - he realizes being touched, she doesn't since she is moving to much or funny if she does it on purpose. 

thank you so much for the translation! :sparklyeyes:

i think i need to learn Korean seriously, so if this kind of scene appear, can react immediately. after i read in twitter, SB said is that your elbow, stop poking. and CJ maybe said, her hand in... we know the rest of it XD

edit: after read Aisling post, it isn't elbow but sword :crazymad: 

and my question is, isn't CJ's clothes quite thick, plus that black outwear. why can it feel poked? :D  sorry maybe because I don't know about that knowledge 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

Indeed, there are only few couples that were cast together again. I don’t know why k-dramaland doesn’t utilise the chemistry between two actors more. I was hoping at least for their photoshoot or appearing in one episode of variety show together.

I can imagine both SHS and KJH are now flooded with offers for new projects.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

I hope, they do so, didn't Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum get paired up in multiple dramas?

Two dramas, I think. Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won also 2 dramas. The ones holding the record for the most paired up are Gong Yoo and Jung Yu Mi, they were together in 4 movies. Let's us hope we will see KJH-SHS tandem asap....

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, cenching said:

Two dramas, I think. Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won also 2 dramas. The ones holding the record for the most paired up are Gong Yoo and Jung Yu Mi, they were together in 4 movies. Let's us hope we will see KJH-SHS tandem asap....

The most recent example is Nam Joo Hyuk and Han Ji Min. The director of film Josee loved their chemistry so much in their drama The Light In Your Eyes that he cast them only 2 months after their drama ended. They also had two hot photoshoots together in span of 2 years.

Life’s not fair for us No Touch Couple Antifans. :persevere:

• Like 10
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

Spoiler

@Min2206 @aisling @cenching - my gutter mind wants them to act together in a movie like 50 Shades but with roles reversed :joy::joy:

I find this image to be very evocative for some reason 
spacer.png

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, kyakyari said:

so i read the translation in twitter, she said is that your elbow, stop poking :D  we know what actually it is 

i think i need to learn Korean seriously, so if this kind of scene appear, can react immediately. after i read in twitter, SB said is that your elbow, stop poking. and CJ maybe said, her hand in... we know the rest of it XD

and my question is, isn't CJ's clothes quite thick, plus that black outwear. why can it feel poked? :D  sorry maybe because I don't know about that knowledge 

Cheoljong is of the royal blood. He’s a royal dragon. So his dragon should be impressive too  :glasses:  

@shimshimae I think you were reminded of this shot from Scarlet Heart? My anxiety went up just by looking at the comparison.

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, kyakyari said:

it's elbow 팔꿈치 - that's what she says - sword is 검,  but it's not the case; moreover when saying 그 패를 [by using 그] - he may refer 1) to something that doesn't belong to him or is near to him that much 2) to something mentioned before [ the sword that you mentioned - but it's not the case- she doesn't say 'sword'); then she tries to find his elbow - he is more like - what are you doing with that hand? [->when she realizes it's not his elbow and says: oh ho!].

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 2

Jia on Twitter translated funny comments about “elbow scene” :joy: 

Can it be even considered an innuendo if everyone understood it right away that So Bong didn’t touch an elbow but the third leg? Hahaha, Kim Jung Hyun and Shin Hye Sun weren’t even subtle in that scene!

I laughed so hard at the comment saying Cheoljong should be careful   :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, cenching said:

But what if with Netflix's new facilities in Korea and obviously going-strong partnership, KDland would do something out of the ordinary?... Would we want a modern movie  or another series with our OTP? Uuuhhhh...we need our prayer circles and manifestation mantras.

Get Well Soon Unity GIF by HuMandalas

https://about.netflix.com/en/news/expanding-our-presence-in-korea-netflix-production-facilities

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

how to solve poking  :yum:

696F1951-22B6-406A-B763-DE330CCBE929.gif

# never heard of complain with this position 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

bitter sweet - so he fell for her and was disappointed bcuz she was from the Kim Andong Clan.

But SY was so well mannered, and her personality so bright, and she was the 1st to meet the King and fell for him, somehow it's not right for her to be dead.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

I think that it's fair to let SY come back to her own body together with their baby regardless if it's SB because SY and BH were inside the body when they made love with the king. Plus SY's memories helped BH to clean her name. For me, I wish that when SY finally comes back to her body, she will remember all the good things BH did for her to clear her real intention for the king. I think BH and SY really are fated to switch souls in order to make things different for their future.

• Like 7

Genuine question to those who are gynaecologists / moms who have given birth 

is it possible for your fetus to remain relatively unharmed after ,

running around , jumping from palace walls , pushed around , trekking in winter with thin clothes, almost pushed off a cliff , strangled , stressed , injured and rolling around while surviving in minimal food?

Is it possible for your foetus to come out relatively strong and healthy while being born early with a mom who has a serious heart condition  that can cause her to die after witnessing deaths of her friends, separating from her loved ones and being tortured ? 

I just want to know , if it’s really possible by nature or is it because that your body gets extra immunisation after you’ve time travelled ? 

I’ve heard women have miscarriages during stress  and even in some of the Chinese dramas I’ve witnessed one bad news and bam miscarriage occurs.

I just don’t get how these women remain  pregnant and give birth to healthy babies after all this time . 

Is the some supernatural force at play ?

• Like 4