[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

32 minutes ago, Raffles said:

A bit of irony with the access to the palace being possible due to corruption regarding ingredient delivery. This is exactly what the detectives were investigating Jang Bong Hwan about in episode 1! Or was it Fate? :wut:

interesting point, this drama definitely has a good re-watch value -  the last few episodes I skipped most of the political intrigue part (GQD, QD and the clan scenes) - will catch up on it once the drama ends 

24 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching 

he need to Ties down his DRAGON , his queen is good with CUT , CUT :sweat_smile:

that's why CJ doesn't want to anger his wife :joy: and outrightly declines KH's suggestions/advice in ep 18 
even in an interview I saw that KJH picked a salty So Bong as opposed to an angry So Bong - this man knows :approves:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

I just finished the sub and replaying this scene where both were hiding in the cart.  This scene is pretty long must have taken  quite a bit while to shoot :wub:  

Stop poking me
I can finally see something
In here?
We don't have time for this.
I am glad I didn't hide with the guard here (??)
Why do you have say that?!
My gosh
We'll get caught because of the sound of your heartbeat.
Why are you so scared
It is not just the sound from my heart
It is also not because I am scared
It is because of you, my Queen

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

So well, because this drama is gonna end tonight, and we haven't seen present Soyong even until 19 episodes. I'm gonna share this thread from twitter, just because:)

Once again, I'm not saying that Bonghwan should just go back to his body, I don't even mind if the endgame is gonna be CJ-BH, but can the writer give the real SY a beautiful and equitable ending, please? I'm begging this much:))

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

What do they mean by “ending beyond imagination”???? Why it makes me so nervous?

It makes me nervous because we all relied on the spin-off for serving as a hapy epilogue but it looks like the spin-off is more like AU (alternative universe) - there were so many differences between the Bamboo Forest and the actual story.

The spin-off is more like a goodbye gift, a reimagined world where everyone is happy and don’t want to cut each other’s throats. That’s why Hwa Jin was still in the palace and Byeong In was alive in the spin-off.

Also I can’t believe they didn’t show us Cheoljong tasting his wife’s superior cooking... can’t believe Cheoljong hasn’t called her by name...

• Like 11
  • Awesome 2

36 minutes ago, zzang phoenix said:

So well, because this drama is gonna end tonight, and we haven't seen present Soyong even until 19 episodes. I'm gonna share this thread from twitter, just because:)

Once again, I'm not saying that Bonghwan should just go back to his body, I don't even mind if the endgame is gonna be CJ-BH, but can the writer give the real SY a beautiful and equitable ending, please? I'm begging this much:))

My theory is very simple

Spoiler

They both are the same soul. SY and Bong Hwan are the same person. SY tried to commit suicide by jumping in the lake and BH was going to damn sure die after falling from such a height even if he fell into a pool. At the brink of death, he was able to see his past life and she was able to see her future self. She drew strength from her future self (next incarnation) and he was able to learn what is important in his life be a better man from his past self. I don't feel anyone needs to return to their body. They both are one and the same but in different timelines.

Ofcourse there are loose ends here and there but if I was the writer, I would have an explanation for those. My writer mind always makes sure to tie all loose ends but not all drama writers are like that.

3 hours ago, cenching said:

Because you realized now that many of us are mothers??? :glasses: Looks at it from different POV, we are experienced/qian bei/lao tze/sunbae....:wow1:

Never thought I would graduate to the level of sunbae here. Been watching kdramas since 19 years old. My classmates used to look at me weirdly for watching foreign language dramas. Now I see many Indians, including many of my very classmates who once looked at me weirdly, watching kdramas lol.  Now I'm 30, married and with a kid. Time flies.

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Can’t believe Mr Queen attracted so many mums!

For a drama that has so unusual love story, and possible BL implications, it looks like Mr Queen captured heart of viewers in their 30s and 40s more than those younger ones. 

We should indeed create Mr Queen Ahjumma Squad  :approves: 

Or more likely Cheoljong’s thirsty ahjumma antifans  :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2