[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

A kind-hearted person share the translation for the drama trailers. Yay, I'm so ready for this drama to air!:D

Spoiler

credit: Kmoovy on youtube

Please more rom com plot in here, I don't want any unnecessary love triangle:weary:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Watch: Shin Hye Sun And Kim Jung Hyun’s Upcoming Drama “Mr. Queen” Shares Hilarious Blooper Reel

ca414229f9cf45b89f9a2f09a468c637.jpeg?s=

Nov 29, 2020
by E. Cha

tvN’s upcoming drama “Mr. Queen” has released a fun blooper reel ahead of its premiere!

“Mr. Queen” is a new historical fantasy-comedy drama about a man from modern times whose soul gets trapped in the body of a queen from the Joseon dynasty.

Shin Hye Sun will star in the drama as Kim So Young, the Joseon queen with the soul of Blue House chef Jang Bong Hwan trapped inside her. Kim Jung Hyun will play King Cheoljong, who seems like a weak and ineffective ruler on the outside but is stronger and sharper than he appears.

The newly released video clip takes viewers behind the scenes of the cast’s teaser and poster shoots, sharing an amusing glimpse of the stars filming their comic teasers for the drama—and facing a few struggles along the way. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1440841wpp/watch-shin-hye-sun-and-kim-jung-hyuns-upcoming-drama-mr-queen-shares-hilarious-blooper-reel

• Like 4

But he's alive in School 2017 haha. That's where I discovered him:fullofhearts:

credit to Pampered Bookworm on twitter

Our Queen! Shin Hye Sun is a good actress!:approves:

credit to tvN 드라마 on twitter

Anyone who can understand Korean language, can you help to identify whether there is any hint of the love triangle or one-sided love that will interfere with the main couple in this relationship chart?

Seriously, I'm hoping there is none here:Furious:

credit to tvN 드라마 on twitter

Wohoo, I really can't wait for this drama!:highonflowers:

Spoiler

credit to  tvN 드라마 on twitter

credit to 미라시~✨

Our hot king:

EoOJYp2VkAAc5Jw?format=jpg&name=360x360

and our dramatic queen:

EoHZq_VUcAA9GKO?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 3

Thank you so much @immorethant!

Oh no, there is first love relationship between the King and Cho Hwa Jin!

Then the love rivals between the King/Kim Byung In and Queen/Cho Hwa Jin (did she become king concubine too?)

I'm hoping for no love triangle and the screenwriter give the love square instead. OH SCREENWRITER! It is hard for a Korean romance plot without the love triangle huh?:headbang:

Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

hahaha

credit to owner

Trailer translations:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Yay, someone share the translation of our royal couple interview. Thank you so much!:tears:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CITLO9qJ52i/?igshid=1jl7f0vrafqwv

credit to owner

I also want to know what his stare means. Does he agree or disagree with her? LOL

credit to owner

Shin Hye Sun's reaction haha

credit to owner

Same energy:D 

It is so sweet that both main actors reason are because of her. I wonder which of her past dramas/movies did they had watch?

credit to owner

Fanart!:wub:

Spoiler

credit to owner

Spoiler

From the teaser it seems nothing will happen on their first night. But I wonder whether they will consummate their marriage finally.

I remember that the couple in Chinese version slept together. At that time the main female lead got drunk so the main male lead carried her to bed. She mistaken him as her female servant, grabbed him then they slept together. She even got pregnant and gave birth to a son LOL 

But King Cheoljong didn't had any child in the real history:sweatingbullets:

credit to owner

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi!

OMG. The latest video uploaded by tvN on Youtube is over 1M views in 2 days. Even k-nets are surprised! I love this song. Go, Mr. Queen! (Queen Cheorin!) So good. :hooray:

The chemistry between Hyesun and Junghyun is so great!

I knew they were getting along because there were a few pics online of the two of them hanging out during a film break (they are from September, I think). I found only one of them and it's taken from a distance (and it's blurry too), but they look so cute! 

:winkx:

And that art is so pretty! Love the colouring so much.:wub:

• Like 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIdexs6DDS1/

On the 7th, Shin Hye-sun posted two photos on her SNS without any other words. In the published photo, Shin Hye-seon transformed into the Joseon Dynasty Jungjeon'Kim So-yong' wearing red hanbok and gachae. The beautiful and elegant figure catches the eye. Fans who encountered the photo showed reactions such as "cute", "shooting fighting", and "I'll look forward to it."

https://news.joins.com/article/23939713

• Like 4

Shin Hye Sun And Kim Jung Hyun Have An Unexpected Encounter With Seol In Ah In “Mr. Queen” PREVIEW

“Mr. Queen” is an upcoming historical fusion drama about a man from modern times whose soul is trapped in the body of a queen from the Joseon dynasty.

Shin Hye Sun stars as Kim So Yong, the Joseon queen with the soul of Jang Bong Hwan, a male chef who works at the Blue House. Kim Jung Hyun co-stars as King Cheoljong, the king with two faces, and Seol In Ah plays the role of Jo Hwa Jin.

After the “soul switch,” Kim So Yong confuses everyone in the palace with her strange new behavior. She behaves in a way that is completely unexpected for a Joseon queen and ends up changing her relationships with various characters because of her odd actions and words. One of these characters is Jo Hwa Jin, who is King Cheoljong’s first love and a prime candidate to become a royal concubine.

But Jo Hwa Jin is taken aback by Kim So Yong’s treating her as less of a romantic rival and more as a potential love interest.:lol: Jang Bong Hwan is a bit of a playboy and his attention is caught by Jo Hwa Jin’s beauty despite the fact that he is supposed to be pretending to be a queen.

Another still captures the atmosphere between King Cheoljong and Jo Hwa Jin. Although Cheoljong is cold and reserved around Kim So Yong, his gaze softens as he shares a sweet conversation with his first love.

"Mr. Queen” premieres on December 12 and will be available on Viki.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

**There is a Naver video but it blocked here. But I found a twitter video.

http:// http://naver.me/5HvGyStC

The video headline says;
[First release] Choi Jin-hyuk's soul in Shin Hye-sun's body?! When ‘that chap from the other world’ opened his eyes, he got married to Kim Jung-hyun
((And written texts))
Unfolding the soul runaway scandal between queen Kim So-yong who becomes highly energized after, by accident, the Korea Rep Douchebag’s soul dwells in her, and the two-faced king Cheol-jong

translation ((Jang Bong Hwan talks in a rough douchebag dialog))
(001) Ever since I started to cook at 13, my ultimate dream has been working at the Blue House.
(006) To be the person who feeds the toughest/strongest person.
(011) ((not clear, something about fishing/or fishing hook??))
(013) What else
(019) I want to live
(021) Really really want to live
(023)[Where is here …? Who am I??]

2681aqB.gif

Spoiler

RLYNpiL.gif

UfBxOZF.gif

A6kh5sM.gif

zmwgHvQ.gif

cr to DC

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

Premiere Watch: True Beauty, Hush, Mr. Queen

by missvictrix

Mr. Queen

premwatch_truebeauty4.jpg

Time slot: Saturday & Sunday
Broadcaster: tvN
Genre: Historical, fantasy, comedy
Episode count: 20

Reasons to watch: The more I hear, the more confused I get? What started as a “simple” time-slip fusion sageuk became a time-slip gender-bending gender-slipping fusion sageuk. The heroine of our story is actually a male chef from present-day who winds up time-slipping into the body/entity of Queen Cheorin. I really don’t know how the drama is going to pull this off, but I’m ready to find out! If anyone can sell it, it’s Shin Hye-sun and Kim Jung-hyun — both leads have proven themselves in drama and comedy alike, and if nothing else, I can’t wait to see them together on screen. It’s sure to be crazy.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/12/premiere-watch-true-beauty-hush-mr-queen/

• Like 3
  • Blob 1