[Drama 2020/2021] The Lovers of Samkwang Villa/Homemade Love Story, 오! 삼광빌라!

0ly40

16 hours ago, maribella said:

The truck of doooomm.... is now the sedan of doom.

I have just skimmed through the raw version, so the gist is that Kim the gangster turned the tables on NR and PPH for getting him arrested. JW received pictures of NR stalking BCW. I am guessing JW has put 2 and 2 together and concluded that NR has just moved to another rich girl. So he's out.  Kim then phoned PPH, I am not going to guess, my Korean is terrible. Those with me at Man in veil just finished some weeks ago had viewed the deliberate ramming of the ML. Now we have another one. what will happen?

JA and Hae Deun are annoying , overplaying their playfulness. I thought this is the last weekend but no. :confused:

JA and HD were trying to be cute and funny.  But they don't have the acting chops to pull it off.  The guy who played Emperor in the Last Empress would have played the sceen beautifully!   I think even Jahee could have pulled it off.  HD looks cute but her acting is not very good.  

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, kireeti2 said:

Yeah, the scene is similar to the scene from Man in Veil, except for the context and timeline(it was at night). I think NR might save BCW to redeem himself or gets hit by car while trying to safe BCW or her father might save her. I can't imagine the writers putting the female lead in hospital for the last two episodes of the drama

I am guessing the scene allows PPH to redeem himself in BCW's eyes. Maybe they'll kill him off??

If it's NR, we will see a lot of SA. :unamused:

I don't think she has paid for causing JH's company to crash. Also she bullied BCW.

24 minutes ago, O said:

JA and HD were trying to be cute and funny.  But they don't have the acting chops to pull it off.  The guy who played Emperor in the Last Empress would have played the sceen beautifully!   I think even Jahee could have pulled it off.  HD looks cute but her acting is not very good.  

The PD should know when to stop. They are good for a couple of minutes scenes but not more than that.

I hope tie up the RH and mother thread. It's annoying to be left hanging.

10 hours ago, O said:

HD looks cute but her acting is not very good.  

+1 The actress was one of the leads in Your House Helper two years ago and she was not very good in that one either. I think she is a former member of an idol group but her acting is very lacking. 

Love Dong Ha like crazy :blush: Loved him since Glamorous Temptation. It's so fun seeing him play a silly character for a change. Also love Bona :thumbsup: Loving the pairing of them. Hating the pointless boomerang of James and Min Jae. First we're led to believe SJ was his first love for half the show then to believe Min Jae is on a new chapter of growth and might get a new shot at happiness with an adoring new man then...RickRoll'D? That scene where they ruin her birthday party given by a child that adores her was gross lol. They could have let her enjoy then given her their party.  I've lost interest in them because there's no passion, not now, not before, not ever. End rant.

OMG, this drama is making me dizzy with a plot that feels like it’s all over the place!

In my opinion, it’s just Soon-Jung, Bit Chae Woon, Jae-Hee, Jung-Hoo, Ra-Hoon & Ba-Reun acting ability that seems somewhat plausible. The rest of cast acting skills appears to be total shite.

Unlike some, I find Joon-A & Hae-Deun relationship refreshing, funny & cute but the writers have since made it too excessive bordering on over exaggerated.

I do feel sorry for Park Pil-Hong as I can’t understand how BCW was able to accept her birth mother & forgive her wicked grandmother & Seo-A but not him. Although, I'm aware he was the one who initially took her away from her birth mom & gave to Soon-Jung but he has shown remorse. In hindsight I think BCW is a better person because of being brought up by SJ as opposed to her birth mother if looking at how Seo-A turned out is anything to go by.

I don’t particularly like Na-Ro but I kinda felt a bit sorry for him now that his dirty laundry was brought to the forefront. I guess he celebrated a little too soon.

I’m just waiting to see whether it was PPH or Na-Ro that pushed BCW out off harms way in a bid to further redeem themselves.

5 hours ago, Shari said:

I do feel sorry for Park Pil-Hong as I can’t understand how BCW was able to accept her birth mother & forgive her wicked grandmother & Seo-A but not him.

Because they are rich and he has no money. :lol:

I'm just kidding. I don't know. That's a good question actually. (Because Grandma was seriously the worst.)

On 3/2/2021 at 12:58 AM, rolisrntex said:

+1 The actress was one of the leads in Your House Helper two years ago and she was not very good in that one either. I think she is a former member of an idol group but her acting is very lacking. 

Oh dear!  I am "scared" of the fans of these idol singers-turn-actors; most of them are very rabid supporters!  

On 3/3/2021 at 4:15 PM, GingerK said:

I have to add while I not feeling NR in this I loved him in The Fiery Priest. He played a sweet young priest :blush: I've never heard of or seen Bona before but I think she's adorable. Love her character.

I saw Bona on one of her first drama, Girl Generation 1979. It was gratingly annoying with busan accent and same tone of voice,although she is the main lead. I was relieved that it was only a few episodes, 10 or 8 maybe i forgot. 

Then I saw her in my house helper, she did improved and in this, she's immensely improved. I thought she and dong ha made a cute and natural couple with both the same acting style

JA and HD couple is just way too much. He is well in his 30's and she is almost 30, if BCW is in her early 30s. Their behaviour should really show some  maturity instead of being flakey high school kids. This is their last weekend, and I think MJ will decide to date the two men. There will be some kind of approval for HD & JA, with a caveat.

NR will go back to prison while SA will cry buckets and promises to wait for him, though by right she should also be in prison for messing with JH's company. Best of all BCW finds out she's pregnant :relaxed:

PPH is revelling in his hero status. Hope SJ finds a partner or good friend, her children are leaving home.

On 3/2/2021 at 8:40 AM, chickfactor said:

Because they are rich and he has no money. :lol:

I'm just kidding. I don't know. That's a good question actually. (Because Grandma was seriously the worst.)

Ikr thats why I’m kinda irritated by BCW now. At least PPH is trying to live a decent life and he was genuinely remorseful. SA doesn’t deserve shite. Why are these ppl acting like PPH is the worst human being ever when there’s SA and the narcissistic old hag.

also regarding JA and HD being childish, you can tell that to SA too lmao If anything she’s just as bad.

1 hour ago, Mocharel said:

Ikr thats why I’m kinda irritated by BCW now. At least PPH is trying to live a decent life and he was genuinely remorseful. SA doesn’t deserve shite. Why are these ppl acting like PPH is the worst human being ever when there’s SA and the narcissistic old hag.

also regarding JA and HD being childish, you can tell that to SA too lmao If anything she’s just as bad.

From her perspective I'd say it's hard to forgive the loved ones although you still care about them or something like that. JA and HD are probably the most annoying couple iv seen in any recent kdrama. 

4 hours ago, Almost Vaal said:

From her perspective I'd say it's hard to forgive the loved ones although you still care about them or something like that. JA and HD are probably the most annoying couple iv seen in any recent kdrama. 

I would be more understanding of it tbh IF she was being the same towards SA or if SA was a better person. Right now she’s looking like such a hypocrite for being like that towards PPH, who is clearly remorseful, but she’s giving care and compassion towards SA who is still a selfish beeyotch and not a single bit remorseful. SA also played a part in ruining her life and others. Not just PPH. The old hag is the worst of all.

I agree about JA and HD, they were acting too overly loveydovey that it’s unrealistically saccharine, BCW and JH were loveydovey too but at least they kept it a bit more realistic. Idk if it was the direction but I actually prefer RH and BR more now, they can get pretty funny sometimes even tho they were like brother and sister at times.

Not gonna lie. PDnim had me choke a up little on today's opening scene..

Spoiler

BCW crying over her dad calling him Appah for the first time. His voice over being wheeled into the hospital saying he is glad his daughter Seo Yeon is not hurt.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/homemadelovestory/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2020-0370-01-700915,read,,51,810491

[마지막회] 3월 7일 예고편 / 19:55 방송

50회 미리보기 
정후의 변화를 확인해보기 위해 집으로 돌아왔다는 민재. 정후는 기회를 놓치지 않으려고 최선을 다한다. 결혼 허락 대신 지켜보겠다는 순정과 정원에게 준아와 해든은 이혼 수속을 밟겠다는데... 필홍에게 마음을 연 빛채운은 한 가지 제안을 하고, 진실을 알게 된 라훈은 입대 전 은지를 만나러 간다. 한편, 라훈의 입대 전날 밤. 삼광빌라의 새로운 주인에 대한 소식이 가족들에게 전해지는데..

Final Episode Preview (translated)

Min-Jae says she returned home to confirm Jeong-Hu's transformation. Jeong-Hu does his best so he doesn't lose this chance.

Sun-Jeong and Jeong-Won says they will wait and see before they give permission to marry, and Jun-Ah and Hae-Deun says they will divorce...

Bit-Chae-Wun decides to open her heart to Pil-Hong and makes one suggestion.

Ra-Hun learns the truth and goes to see Eun-Ji.

The night before Ra-Hun enlists in the military, the family receives news about who the new owner of Samgwang Villa is.

Contrary to what others think about Joon-A & Hae-Deun relationship although they may act immature, I personally think they bring an imperfect & fun factor to this drama. They act like kids trapped in grown up bodies which is reflected in some of their hilarious childish actions. I believe it’s a result of them both being first love & also pampered by their respective families. The scene with the candles smoke setting off the water sprinkler today was so silly; you just have to shake your head and wonder what the IQ of these 2 clowns are … LOL. Nevertheless, honestly I really can't help but like them.

Awwee the emotions displayed in the accident scene looked so realistic. I'm happy to see Park Pil-Hong survived the accident & Chae-Woon calling him dad. His actions I believe showed her how remorseful he felt & his intention towards her, that it swayed her decision to finally acknowledge him.

As for Na-Ro & Seo-Ah, I guess misguided people could find love in each other too. Although I dislike Na-Ro’s character, I did feel a bit tearful when I saw him visiting Soon-Jung (aka Mother Theresa as I secretly call her) at Samgwang Villa before turning himself in at the police station. I’m confused, with just 1 episode left are the writers not going to have Seo-Ah & her wicked grandma repent for all their wrong doings or is it just going to be glossed over? This is what I find ridiculous with some dramas, villains getting away without being held accountable.

LOL ... so after all the push & pull Jung-Hoo & Min-Jae look like they’ll get back together, can't lie I'll be happy to see that. In my view they also contributed to the fun factor in this drama. I’m sure Min-Jae must have felt left out not living together with Jae-Hee & Chae-Woon, which may have also contributed to her decision to give her ex a 2nd chance.

Finally, I’m so curious to know who the new owner of Samgwang Villa is. I am wondering if it’s Jung-Hoo, as he looked so upbeat & pleased as punch when he entered the residents gathering/meeting. Can’t wait to see the last episode in a few hours!

Archived