[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

14 hours ago, meowmuta222 said:

Twitter has become psychotic and twitteratis mad as a hatter. 

It is always the OIM club acting all superior and trying to have some kinda upper hand over shippers and Minoz. TBH, there are nly some sane Minoz over there. Others just are obsessed with him. They want shipping to be done according to them. They'd write a whole book on "guidelines for shipping" else we'll bash you, smash you and hash you. That's what is happening exactly.

Shippers kinda linked those blurry pics to KGE - they all get worked up.

Shippers kinda said LMH was flirting throughout the series with KGE (it was said casually no harm or no solemnness to it at all) - they go making a mole into a heap. They even mocked KGE with "unnie never flirts". 

These OIM girls - if you thoroughly dig into their profiles they either ship him with their idol and that is their ideal ship or to themselves and then there are seriously some who want LMH to saty  single bcz hey he's our oppa - our eye candy- we'r minoz and we've rights over him.

And sorry to say none can't win against these richard simmons bcz they come in great numbers from left - right - top - bottom. So shippers kinda succumb with no support. And you will be surprised to know that they've sorta in war with almost every other fandom except for their female idol fd. They think of themselves as some clique. totally spoiling or running over the shippers. They're big mood/ship spoilers. 

argh! it's annoying and disgusting over twitter really!!!!

Then just don't mind them.  You cannot expect everyone to agree with what you believe in or want to promote.  If they argue with you or attack you, block them.  It is so easy to make an attack on social media because of the anonymity it provides. But it also gives you tons of leeway to NOT GIVE haters and those with a different agenda significance in your social media life. And if you cannot really hack it, then leave that outlet for a while.

It is the same way in this forum. Not everyone will be happy with what you post.  But so what? As long as you abide by the forum's rule and you do not disrupt this community, then you have as much right as everyone to post your opinion.  That's what grown ups do. Adult up!

• Like 18
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:
43 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

The most gutter minded shipper here is @Heretorant. I'm going to throw her under the horse because it's facts. :phew:

Haha, oh yes... this is a fact that I won’t deny either :lol: i know she has said she is innocent a few times but we all know..”everyone has a wild side waiting to be unleashed..” 

giphy.gif
giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a18e85755d31f5781b

@koreaboooo thank you for exposing my deep dark past. I’d like to believe I’ve moved on to better things like projecting all those inner dirty thoughts onto something more productive, thank you very much. I’ll have you know I am using my skills to produce a top notch out of this world script with @goldenashes97. “The World of the Dating: Those who want to love should bear the weight of cheating, misunderstandings, and always wanting to strip your partner naked,” starring lmh, kge, hb, gy, ldw, sjk, syj, and shk. Coming soon 2020, stay tuned. 

@vangsweetie637 Well this is embarrassing. I’m not sure where to hide my face. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95201f8e7cfd9dfa69833

But so glad to see you over here chingu! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

When the love triangle is between Choco x LMH x Maximus.  

Ottoke, I don't know who to ship here.  I  feel for Choco as he/she (?) has history with LMH  buuuuttttt Maximus, is such a good looking boy.  I mean who wouldn't fall for such a handsome stead?!  Choices, choices.

I'm sorry KGE, you have to sit this one out.

• LOL 24

5 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

Using one's past events is not insulting. What's insulting is how you word it or use it. 

@koreaboooo Yes fully agreed. and yes past allows us to move into the future. words are weapons and the past pages of this fast moving thread has not used kind words talking about lmh. Most of the time words used are  unacceptable and left a bad taste .some commenters used words but they meant another...poor choice of words with connotations..English is not our native language and I don't expect all of us to use perfect words but a little consideration before posting it could help.This misinterpretation of words carelessly used is a major cause of wars between different fandoms. We have enough antis. both of the actors we ship in this thread seem to have professional antis.:rage: We in here do not and cannot afford to fight each other with our reckless use of words. Collectively we must take on our antis. 

@unokboiii Thank you for acknowledging this issue. I hope to spend happy days reading everyone's spazzing  endlessly about our couple. :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 5

12 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@koreaboooo thank you for exposing my deep dark past. I’d like to believe I’ve moved on to better things like projecting all those inner dirty thoughts onto something more productive, thank you very much. I’ll have you know I am using my skills to produce a top notch out of this world script with @goldenashes97. “The World of the Dating: Those who want to love should bear the weight of cheating, misunderstandings, and always wanting to strip your partner naked,” starring lmh, kge, hb, gy, ldw, sjk, syj, and shk. Coming soon 2020, stay tuned. 

Im not watching this.  It's not fair that there are only 3 girls with 5 hot guys.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

DISCLAIMER : This is purely my shipper thought process and not intended to hurt anyone, even if you are please sue SBS for showing us these moments and rekindling our shipper hearts:rolleyes:B) 

FUNFACT

Past surveys show that men wait just 88 days (that's under three months) to say those three little words to their partner for the first time, and 39 percent say them within the first month (wow). Women, on the other hand, take an average 134 days. (Now we know why its so difficult to break our Unnie's Iron wall..huh)

7 STAGES OF FALLING IN LOVE:

I read somewhere our MinEun love story is like a drama within a drama :wub: This felt so true when I watched all BTS again today and something magical happened in front of my eyes...so I tried to cap the different stages of how our Pyeha might have fallen in love from all the offscreen moments we have seen so far.... Queen's stages will follow when I have time:P

I’m trying to behave by the rules of soompi so I had to cut your post short before I get thrown off the face of soompi. 

Just wanted to say I was smiling ear to ear like a puppy in love. 

:hypehype:

Actual footage of me while reading your post. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 2

On 6/18/2020 at 1:27 PM, Prerna said:

lets go to our normal lives guys........

the ship has sailed :)

domestic life has begun.......

:heart2:

******i so wish it happens soon real soon or seriously my richard simmons is on fire*****

• Love 23

9 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Im not watching this.  It's not fair that there are only 3 girls with 5 hot guys.

Ummmm... you’re going to want to. You’re not going to be immune because what @goldenashes97 and I have in store is literal GOLD! I’m telling you, top notch! It’s going to blow DOTS and CLOY and Goblin out the water! We’re projecting 70% rating. 

• LOL 15

28 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

RLC,  isn't it King LMH's birthday on Monday? Anything planned @graceyco?  

@makshimus' mane,  Happy Birthday!  

May you RLC talisman always be with you and bring you your heart's desires. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @makshimus' mane!!!! :wub: Keep your energy and spirits high so we can hold the ship!

And yes, we have something planned for LMH and KGE's birthday! If you wanna get involved, just drop a message so we can add you in our tele group. Will post the final product here once done!

Hope you ladies are having a good day. Leaving you with a cutie Ggone! No wonder Minho likes to copy her running :joy:

• Like 4
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 2