[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, Jemrie said:

:kiss_wink:

his hands postion

fklvnxftgifo.png

Wow guys, this picture... Here’s my take on this...

LMH and the actress that plays Lady Noh have known each other for a long time. I’m sure they have a special relationship (Grandma/Grandson). This pic totally looks like he is formally introducing his gf/wife to her and she is approving! :lol:

The other pictures on the last day of shooting (pink outfit), there seems to be a sadness in KGE’s eyes and expression, which is totally understandable. :cold_sweat:

• Like 5
  • Love 9

1 minute ago, Kdramatic said:

Wow guys, this picture... Here’s my take on this...

LMH and the actress that plays Lady Noh have known each other for a long time. I’m sure they have a special relationship (Grandma/Grandson). This pic totally looks like he is formally introducing his gf/wife to her and she is approving! :lol:

The other pictures on the last day of shooting (pink outfit), there seems to be a sadness in KGE’s eyes and expression, which is totally understandable. :cold_sweat:

A fan wrote KGE had been crying that day so I think we can see that. She's probably going to miss them all, but I'm sure she'll keep in touch with most of them.

• Like 2
  • Sad 7
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

A fan wrote KGE had been crying that day so I think we can see that. She's probably going to miss them all, but I'm sure she'll keep in touch with most of them.

I'm super confident her friendship with JEC will go beyond TKEM. They are like Ji Eun-Tak and Sunny version 2.0. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

12 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

KGE is so touchy-feely with LMH, at the 56sec point, she play-hit his chest a few times...then lean into it....:wub:

and now where can i get the app that can clear all this smokes and unneccessary people out of my eyes?? my head hurts, my eyeball has been popping and almost got out of my eyes.. zooming in and pause.. zooming in and pause.. 

BTS!!!! where are you??!!

• LOL 18

7 minutes ago, pretty_JULY said:

I'm super confident her friendship with JEC will go beyond TKEM. They are like Ji Eun-Tak and Sunny version 2.0. 

I think she's closer to Sunny though since they have more scenes together but I can see if happening in the future one day. I know KGE usually goes visit YIN's house. :) She was also close with LSK from CiTT. KGE loves her unnnies. :wub:

This is why KGE/JEC ship has a very likely chance. ;)

Edited by koreaboooo
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Howdy folks!  10 more hours in my parts till Finale!

From this article - http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202006121015442612483_1

"Lee Min-ho picked the ending scene of the fourth episode as his best scene, in which Lee Gon declared, "I am the emperor of the Korean Empire and my name, which is not to be called, is Lee Gon, ," 

From KGE

Such coordinated moves hehehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

He is so gloomy in this vd.....:it’s like he has lost all his giddy ness boz she(kge) is not around him.....I feel she really made a great impact on him and his thoughts.....

on a lighter note I feel he is desperately walking down around waiting for her to come and he can stare her...:::D

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

Just now, lyrically aesthetic said:

I am really sorry to say this too late but I am the daughter of Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun and I traveled back from the past to see what came from my mommae and daddae's mind to date... 

So you were the baby that I dreamt of last night?? I did not mentioned it was a gal though... :P

• LOL 12

57 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

We need to interview PD-nim, he's the main eyewitness

And kkn too. He's our vip shipper representative. We need his tea. Hahaha

53 minutes ago, Prerna said:

If this is rehearsal I want to be a STAR.....

look at KGE she is hitting him on his chest and giggling.......:ph34r:

I think my astigmatism got worse after watching this. :blink:

51 minutes ago, hellomonday said:

but.. but.. the baby is undoubtedly going to fall down with that position :joy:

Hahaha... We take whatever we can get to feed our delulu mind. 

42 minutes ago, effyisme said:

You know why?? Coz you fellow CLs were talking about her baggy clothes then I dreamt she got knocked up during the drama and had to hide her growing bump in those baggy clothes towards the end of the drama.. we were even discussing when the baby was conceived as it was said she was 4-5 months along now so the baby was conceived early this year then we concluded they started dating late last year..

LMH you sly fellow :P

Edit: Guess I just promoted myself to be the Goddess of Fertility :wub:

Wowww... You really level up. You beat Lady Noh. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

3 minutes ago, effyisme said:

So you were the baby that I dreamt of last night?? I did not mentioned it was a gal though... :P

You were able to tell? :lol:

Guess you dreamt the whole thing. That's some vivid dream. How was the bed scene?

• LOL 9