[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

22 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

KGE posted both their favorite scenes. Her favorite scene was posted before she posted his favorite scene. 

I see 2 lamp posts here.  Need I say more?

Maybe I should up the ante and make it into a dance pole instead? :ph34r:

• LOL 12

35 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

KGE looks sad because she cried on set but LMH looks so excited to be done hahaha 

seems to me KGE immersed herself in the past and present, going down the memory lane of the months they've been through, while LMH was more excited with (their) future..

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

sometimes i got scared of myself.. how can i be this crazy.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 20
  • Awesome 2

57 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

Specifically, the first time LG and JTE entered the Kingdom.

Yes! Because they were RIDING on Maximus! #ClosePROXIMITY plus Our Boy was sitting very close to Ms Sunshine’s shapely and perky ... er... ‘behind’ ... pardon my gutter mind ... :naughty::ph34r: Also, it was his FIRST opportunity to look VERY CLOSELY AT HER LIPS ... 

Seriously, though, I think it was because this was the turning point in the drama, when TE finally realised the truth and started falling in love with LG.

BUT, that’s the Drama- sorry, King & Queen, Moi is more invested in MinEun now ... cos, I can’t say GOODBYE to the Drama yet ... :tears:

Oh my ... I think we need collective shrink help soon ... 

And Min-Ho ssi - OTTI-YA?? Are you still lost?? Searching in IG land for the perfect pic?? 
Or maybe he has been told to ... er... cool it?? :crazy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

42 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Awesome!! We joined the dots... KGE posted LMH favourite scene in her IG....:heart:

You voiced me gal.......Let’s dance virtually for speaking my heart.....she(kge) has caved in guys......let’s celebrate MR. giddy boys 1st achievement 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

20 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I think LMH perseverance towards KGE paid off and he really proved he is worthy for her.. he proved his attraction for her is eternal that's why he wasn't bothered when she friend zoned or sunbae zoned him... for the rest of the guys, they simply just stop after she friend zoned them, if I were KGE I will just think its their moment of infatuation..

However for LMH, he proved her wrong by going all out for her to even posting their pics on IG for his 16.3million fans and mind you too, LMH did not disable the comments section even though he knew it will explode with all sorts of comments.. I seem many other artists simply disabled their comments section to prevent further speculation...

Love conquer all for LMH :heart:

I think i kind of understand KGE's hesitation at the beginning. If i were KGE, i would like;

- what? why i felt like this insanely handsome hallyu star sunbae hit on me??

or he was just being friendly?

- wow, what's with his enthusiastic hands yesterday? and today too??

- why cant i look at him too long in the eyes? he's all cute and nice and shy, i feel like teasing him a bit, lol

- Is he playing around or what? considering his track record of dating, he also has huge fanbase worldwide, if we're together i'm worried i have to repeat those episodes of goblin days, i'm not sure about this...

- No i'm not ready to call him oppa...

- Oh, he's a great guy! and surprisingly we have many similar interests

- okay i kind of like him too... should i give it a try? :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

Just now, MinEunObsessed said:

Guess the non-shippers of KGE/LMH come out in force to like this post....oh well.... 

giphy.gif

We are fine with it as long as we get dating news later!!!

giphy.gif

I think it's because both non shippers and shippers liked it since non shippers will think he's putting it up for fans, while shippers will think it's cryptic lovestagram to KGE.

• LOL 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

12 hours ago, superspace said:

Good night to all Royal court ladies who are in the same timezone :)

LMH's  feet are pointing towards KGE (means he's very interested in her), while the other cast member's are facing forward..

10 hours ago, mingomingo said:

KGE talks, LMH laughs

KGE walks, LMH laughs

KGE claps her hands, LMH laughs

KGE says SARAGHAE, LMH WENT BLANK  B)

That, even LMH management (read : his sister) need to point it out as it's the only BTS MYM posted on its IG acc, LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1