[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Because of that black heart, I'm already starting to believe they are monitoring this thread. LOL. If not them maybe their staff. Let's give them more ideas. LMH, KGE, if you're reading this. Would it be too much to ask if the two of you can post a selfie? Better yet. Can you just confirm that you guys are dating so we can sleep soundly at night? I'm just throwing this out there. :phew:

• LOL 18
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, seol said:

courtladies, she used a black heart again :tears::heart:

Chingu, i'm really sorry if i burst the bubble but i think it's pretty common for her to use heart emoji as her caption even tho i dunno what's her intention/message she is trying to deliver. Here are some examples:

but i am really happy to see her posting a lot of picts nowadays, she wasn't this active before :wub:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 4

Just now, effyisme said:

I think its WDH and KGE who are dating and LMH is trying to deflect the attention away which he successfully did but ended up falling for KGE so it's a love triangle...

**wait for me.. lets run together** 

Hahahahahahahaha you had me rolling laughing :joy:

• LOL 12

2 minutes ago, hellomonday said:

Chingu, i'm really sorry if i burst the bubble but i think it's pretty common for her to use heart emoji as her caption even tho i dunno what's her intention/message she is trying to deliver. 

but i am really happy to see her posting a lot of picts nowadays, she wasn't this active before :wub:

Its fine... since she always uses the black heart, it's even easier to cover up the true intention this time around as people will just assume its normal :D

• LOL 13

12 minutes ago, superspace said:

ezgif-5-1ea0b3f2c3b2.gif

ezgif-5-38552513228e.gif

Did LMH hand do it again? :lol:

he uses every chance that he has!

Boy is getting so good at it. He knows he can’t catch ahold of her hands if he’s slow so he’s quick now. :lol:

• LOL 17
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

7 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I think its WDH and KGE who are dating and LMH is trying to deflect the attention away which he successfully did but ended up falling for KGE so it's a love triangle...

**wait for me.. lets run together** 

If based on the majority of the fanfic out there, the true OTP is LG/JY, so it is actually WDH and LMH. KGE is just their wingwoman.

:naughty:

• LOL 23
  • Blob 1

Just now, MinEunObsessed said:

If based on the majority of the fanfic out there, the true OTP is LG/JY, so it is actually WDH and LMH. KGE is just their wingwoman.

:naughty:

IKR.. I almost fainted when I read their fanfic.. it was way too graphic... :crazy: 

why can't they use this talent to write a similar one for LMH/KGE.... :D

• LOL 11

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

This is what happens when SBS doesn't provide us with good materials. We start shipping them with other costars. :joy:

I really like the fact that we are a cool and chill group of shippers.. we self entertain pretty well too :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 3

10 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

This is what happens when SBS doesn't provide us with good materials. We start shipping them with other costars. :joy:

Should we start a new thread for this couple so we can spaxx both ways and see which one sails??? It can keep us entertained too :D

cr owner 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

i saw on KGE latest IG, she tagged three friends.. we all know she's bestie with shin hyunbin from hospital playlist.. but it's so nice knowing she's also good friend with Kim Junhan.. they all met in sunset in my hometown right? ohhh our queen is really like what other actresses said about her.. maintained good relationship with all her co stars :heart: 

One quality i love from actress is when they have normal lifestyle.. surrounded by friends and family.. down to earth.. when they gather with friends, they just dress like normal people.. i got this vibe from jung ryo won, kong hyo jin, and their circle of friends.. love love love KGE for having this vibe as well... 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 4