[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

44 minutes ago, aidanelle said:

For me, whether it's happy/sad ending, anything is ok...as long as the surprise they mentioned is not...that it is all a dream :crazy:

Then, I'm gonna go flippin' tables and go all She-Hulk :skull:

c9ZdxXU.gif

Definitely praying hard so KES won't pull the 'Lovers in Paris' card. Please let the 'Secret Garden' card to happen. We need all the happiness in this gloomy time. :innocent:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Ok guys let us talk about the 2nd pic..did you see what i noticed too? The way he grabbed minomi :w00t: isn't that how he grab KGE's face in TKEM 

Sorry to cut your deets....can someone please remind me when was it that LMH grabbed her like this in the drama which ep. ??

And yes I wish them this kind of togetherness in real life.....:blush:

p2EmGmy.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 6

25 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

meanwhile SBS was trolling TKEM fans with the love triangle advertorial :D

Niceee (Followed by slow clap 3x) - remember pehya did that during jenga game? :D

• LOL 7

Spoiler

6VOTE6

NEWS

Posted by germainej AKP STAFF  Thursday, August 1, 2019

Jung Hae In & Kim Go Eun talk about their dating styles

AKP STAFF

20190801-junghaeinkimgoeunjpg.jpg

00:45
00:56

Track Jung Hae In
on Bandsintown

ADVERTISING

Jung Hae In and Kim Go Eun talked about their dating styles during 'Movie Talk Live' on August 1.

The 'Tune in for Love' co-stars read a message from a viewer, and Kim Go Eun revealed, "I know the person who sent this in personally. It's the story of the character Misoo from 'Tune in for Love'. I want to tell them, 'I hope you'd be honest and not hide your current emotions. To be honest, I'm the frank type when it comes to relationships. You only live once, so I hope that you would be more assertive when it comes to people you like."   

Jung Hae In also said, "When I actually date, I hesitate at first before going straight forward. I tend to be honest with how I feel."

• Like 6
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, MissSuperCyan said:

The thing that is really suspicious to me is that she followed almost all of her co-stars in TKEM but not LMH. Others have followed LMH's insta too but not KGE. This is making my delulus go wild! hahaha

I'm with you! It's the end of my delulus too if they follow each other.

There's really something going on behind the scenes:wub:

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 2

40 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:
  Hide contents

6VOTE6

NEWS

Posted by germainej AKP STAFF  Thursday, August 1, 2019

Jung Hae In & Kim Go Eun talk about their dating styles

AKP STAFF

20190801-junghaeinkimgoeunjpg.jpg

00:45
00:56

Track Jung Hae In
on Bandsintown

ADVERTISING

Jung Hae In and Kim Go Eun talked about their dating styles during 'Movie Talk Live' on August 1.

The 'Tune in for Love' co-stars read a message from a viewer, and Kim Go Eun revealed, "I know the person who sent this in personally. It's the story of the character Misoo from 'Tune in for Love'. I want to tell them, 'I hope you'd be honest and not hide your current emotions. To be honest, I'm the frank type when it comes to relationships. You only live once, so I hope that you would be more assertive when it comes to people you like."   

Jung Hae In also said, "When I actually date, I hesitate at first before going straight forward. I tend to be honest with how I feel."

Coming from KGE herself she's an honest type of person when it comes to her feelings and relationship just like LMH too. 

So I'm sure if she really likes LMH she will not let it pass by and based from my observation she really did like LMH. :blush:

I'm sure that they like each other and based from their personalities they will not let their feelings passed by.

As what KGE said YOLO= You Only Live Once. :P

I have a feeling that they're almost getting "there" or maybe they are already "there" 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Sorry to cut your deets....can someone please remind me when was it that LMH grabbed her like this in the drama which ep. ??

Their first date after JTE won the big Minomi doll. Episode 7, I think

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mingomingo said:

i didn't see the news, and when i checked IG it seems like the photo is already deleted by owner:bawling: can someone please tell what's going on? can someone give me the photo? about what? WHAT?!!! help:heartbreak:

Hi, nothing to be worried about ,. I can't explain it too,. For I don't record it either, just some delulu ... Edited things,  about Follow n Followers between leeGgone, 

Sorry if I'm wrong ya Cinggu... 

Pray for them is de best. :D

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Mineun said:

There's really something going on behind the scenes:wub:

Ya true,. About this, on 30th June, she just follow 76 persons,. Today she add 2 more, but not LMH. :D

• LOL 3

Sorry i don't think is weird or suspicious because this is the 3rd time I'm saying this in this thread :sweatingbullets:..she didnt follow LDW, Suho, LBH, JEC ..etc..etc she has many big star celeb friends she never follow on IG..if you see the ppl she follow they are mostly less popular or have less followers than her or she just follow them back because they follow her..no big deal.. they have private chat rooms and phone numbers and she meets her co stars for afterwork get together.

• Like 10
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2

22 minutes ago, TDeas said:

Hi, nothing to be worried about ,. I can't explain it too,. For I don't record it either, just some delulu ... Edited things,  about Follow n Followers between leeGgone, 

omg... I can't believed that I missed those news. thankyou :blush::heart: just praying for the best to our ship:heart:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

I thought she also did the same for Goblin where she followed YIN and LDW but not GY. I'm not sure if that's correct though since I didn't check who she follows but I heard she never follows the huge stars.

@zba72 I'm sure it's a happy ending too but if there's the slightest 1% chance that it doesn't end well, might happen.

Both YIN & GY do not have IG accounts, so she definitely couldn’t and still can’t follow them. She is not following LDW now, maybe she followed him in the past. Anyway, LDW’s account doesn’t seem to be his personal IG - I think he may have an assistant or manager running it for him, not sure.

I think they should NOT follow each other because IG can be very toxic. The kind of hate comments they have to deal with .... :skull:

What’s the point of following each other when both their IG accounts are public anyway?? 

#Offtopic - This is why YIN refused to have an IG account.

#Offtopic - Even one of the most popular celebrity from-reel-to-real couples in Thailand, Nadech & Yaya, still receive lots of hate on their IG accounts, and Nadech (thé guy), just started his IG account late last year as he was initially very reluctant to do so.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4