[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

38 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

No offense to LMH fans but some of them are really really annoying. The way they're fighting with shippers and trying hard to prove their point that he's not dating her is getting on my nerves. One fan even said "he never said she's special" why do these people behave like they own LMH? They have to poke their nose in every shipper post and later say "I won't keep calm if you talk bulls*it about my idol, I've known him for sooo many years" like yea Susan you might've known him even before you're born but sad to know that you're not able to see the beautiful feeling he's experiencing. Glow on the face won't lie. Again I'm not talking about all the fans, some are really nice and even supporting the ship. Even in this thread I saw people who've been a fan of him since many years are seeing different Minho in this drama. I hope LMH announces the dating news soon so all these soo called "I know him since his childhood he's same with all his co-stars and KGE is no special" b*tches will fu*k off. 

I am with you and its REALLY annoying, a lot of his fans have gone from genuinely loving his person to obsessing about the idea of him for themselves which isn't healthy at all, from the start of the announcement of him working with KGE, they trolled her simple looks and said she was no match for him visually and some of KGE fans retaliated and called him a bad popular actor who was just a pretty face.

When the first two episodes were aired, its was all sorts horrendous backlash, LMH has better chemistry with maximus and woo do hwan, she is too rude, they both look so wrong together, she had better chemistry with Gong yoo,he is for PSH, he is for SHK,  how did she suddenly fall for him after reaching his universe, her character is a gold digger,  it was just endless drama for like 2-3 weeks, they just didn't want to give the drama a chance because of their own idea of who LMH should work with, but the miraculous thing that happened was that this drama generated new fans that gave it a chance and that's why its always top on netflix

Even my younger friend a non kdrama watcher that saw the king on Netflix was instantly swooned by LMH and asked me for his IG account and watched all his other dramas on netflix , she later came back and said why does it seem like he looks sad in a lot of his Ig posts and before I knew she joined the 'he is mine' gang in her head and became jealous of Kim Goeun, in her words 'it looks like he really likes that girl, he looks at her differently ' , I had to school her on purging off obsession on kactors by moving on to the next one quickly, so I recommended CLOY to her and before I knew it, she now has a basket of oppas in 4 short weeks thanks to the lock down.

I am however glad that fate brought them together despite all attempts to make their castings seem off, and these two broke all the records and became a formidable team and hopefully they are team in real life till the end. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, Hellodolphin66 said:

Qn for long time LMH fans, which religion does he belong to? It seems that KGE is a stauch christian as she gave thanks to Christ when she got the first few awards.

I hear he is catholic and she is a protestant

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, folksway222 said:

Let us just entertain ourselves, cause sbs the devil is delaying the bts release. 

The shoes... :joy:  They're awesome tho just like us. Haters who? :glasses:

I think we all did a pretty good job at self entertaining ourselves :D

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I'm all in if they want to be public about their relationship. When KGE was dating SHK, their dating news was announced rather than caught by dispatch. So it got me thinking that KGE might not worry much about going public if they are indeed dating. She likes honesty, she is honest about her dating fellow sunbae, SHK. She must be honest also this time around. :phew: it's a matter of time. Now it's the time of airing. Any other news will take the limelight from this drama and shone on them only. They would not want that.

• Like 14
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, folksway222 said:

Let us just entertain ourselves, cause sbs the devil is delaying the bts release. 

The shoes... :joy:  They're awesome tho just like us. Haters who? :glasses:

Lol!

I cry hard at this.

These ppl are so creative..

Me whenever read a haters comments on our ship..

tenor-6.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Since we have Minoz and Arjenia as separate fans ..can those of us who love them both to bits be Minojenia? :joy: hahahahah

I think this week of drought brought out the creativity in both shippers and fans alike..we need more candies hehehe

• LOL 19
  • Awesome 1

34 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:

I'm all in if they want to be public about their relationship. When KGE was dating SHK, their dating news was announced rather than caught by dispatch. So it got me thinking that KGE might not worry much about going public if they are indeed dating. She likes honesty, she is honest about her dating fellow sunbae, SHK. She must be honest also this time around. :phew: it's a matter of time. Now it's the time of airing. Any other news will take the limelight from this drama and shone on them only. They would not want that.

If they are dating, which I hope they are, announcing it after the show is most likely to happen. *Crossing fingers*.  :D

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 5

6 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Since we have Minoz and Arjenia as separate fans ..can those of us who love them both to bits be Minojenia? :joy: hahahahah

I think this week of draught brought out the creativity in both shippers and fans alike..we need more candies hehehe

I'd like to join that wagon. Lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

I wonder what type of promotional contract that SBS have with netflix. Does SBS have a say how netflix promotes hence why it’s so lackluster and blergh?Why netflix didnt go all out on swoon channel like CLOY For example...just for comparison purposes..They have the mission pong, couch talk, Compliment, decorate calendar stuff. I was expecting ALLLL of these or even more. Sigh... ( it just that...less videos means less breadcrumbs :ph34r:)

The sudden frustration bcos I saw swoon just casually dropped a ‘Casual Interview’ for another K drama just after 5 days their couch talk being released. 

Heh... we dont even get anything close to casual or couch or whatsoever talk. 

The frustration is real. Ok friday, are you here yet? :blink:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, wookyoung6 said:

How did she date shk? He's like 17yrs older than her also they didn't work together either and I don't think they have any similarities. MinEun are different. LMH makes her feel special. His eyes are only for her. His smile is only for her. He acts smitten only for her. Posted only pictures with her ahhh a story straight out of a fairytale. I hope KGE accepts him 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

How did she date shk? He's like 17yrs older than her also they didn't work together either and I don't think they have any similarities. MinEun are different. LMH makes her feel special. His eyes are only for her. His smile is only for her. He acts smitten only for her. Posted only pictures with her ahhh a story straight out of a fairytale. I hope KGE accepts him 

She probably dated shk in hopes of fulfilling her life dream of marrying early, but she also found out soon enough that they didn't jell and the age gap was also a major problem in their relationship, they were just too different and naturally drifted apart before they had a chance to get closer. 

• Like 9