[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

21 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Netizens have started their comparison :D

cr owner 

Okay, can they stop playing with our hearts if they aren’t real?

They’re even mirroring each other in photos now? 

I‘m usually not delusional with photos or matching clothes but this one is making me think otherwise. A little too matchy matchy. If they’re not dating, they’re sending each other messages. I almost feel like she’s saying, “hey, I saw your post.” 

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Did LMH just say KGE is like Luna? :joy:

Q. In this acting process, Jin Gaoyin has to play two roles from time to time. What is your mood? Which of these two roles is more similar to you?

Jin Gaoyin: Of course I think Zheng Taiyi is quite similar.

Li Minhao: I think Luna Ye.

Jin Gaoyin: When I played Luna, I had to work hard to show her character. In addition, there has not been a film where Tai Yi and Luna meet, and Yu Zuohuan has already filmed Cao Jingxie and he played. Cao Ying met. When I was shooting that scene, I thought I would be like this afterwards. I was a little worried because it was really not easy to perform. In order to perform at that time, I have already started to make psychological preparations.

Yes, he said she is more like Luna.  That’s why i am curious why he said that :lol:  This also appeared in the taiwan interview.  Sorry it’s in chinese.  Use chrome to auto translate the article.

https://tw.mobi.yahoo.com/news/久未演戲壓力大-李敏鎬與金高銀合作這樣說-125558492.html

btw, the poses, did they look through their pictures before posting it or it’s just random?  i love all their ig posts :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I‘m usually not delusional with photos or matching clothes but this one is making me think otherwise. A little too matchy matchy. If they’re not dating, they’re sending each other messages. I almost feel like she’s saying, “hey, I saw your post.” 

They've been mirroring each other for quite some time now and we all know what that means??? :w00t: GOSH THESE TWO!!!!!!!!! 

This fandom is anxious about the drama + anxious about the ship hahaha Eottokhe??

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

They're dating. In my heart they're dating. That's it. No one can tell me otherwise. :phew:

@effyisme WDH is so lucky. He's getting front row seats into their romance. I need to be him. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Did LMH just say KGE is like Luna? :joy:

Q. In this acting process, Jin Gaoyin has to play two roles from time to time. What is your mood? Which of these two roles is more similar to you?

Jin Gaoyin: Of course I think Zheng Taiyi is quite similar.

Li Minhao: I think Luna Ye.

Jin Gaoyin: When I played Luna, I had to work hard to show her character. In addition, there has not been a film where Tai Yi and Luna meet, and Yu Zuohuan has already filmed Cao Jingxie and he played. Cao Ying met. When I was shooting that scene, I thought I would be like this afterwards. I was a little worried because it was really not easy to perform. In order to perform at that time, I have already started to make psychological preparations.

He said she’s more like Luna? :lol: The Luna character reminds me so much of Chinatown movie tho, KGE there was a bada$$. And LMH said he watched it too, right? When did this interview happen? I think it was really imprinted on him, same as the attitude JTE gave on that chicken restaurant setup LMH just remembered as their first shoot :D aigoo this two :heart:

• LOL 11

2 minutes ago, buahciku101 said:

Gosh.

This pattern of IG post are more reliable than my matchy2 shirt yesterday.

Cheers royal court ladies shippers!!

Ok, so far the pattern is either colour theme or poses ... did i miss anything? :lol:

• LOL 10

11 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

Both LMH and KGE weren't this active before. Guess dating each other making them excited. :phew:

I just want to share this conversation I had with my friend (who's been following LMH's account since Day 1).

Right after seeing the recent photo he posted,

she suddenly asked me if he's always been this playful cause he don't usually post these kind of photos.

And I was like... Girl, I should be the one asking you this. I just started following him. (I'm a KGE fan.)

She really has this big crush on LMH (I know, who wouldn't?) but after watching TKEM and some of its bts, she's loving the idea of them being together. And since then, there's not one conversation where the phrase "PLEASE, DATE ALREADY!" isn't mentioned.  :lol:

Edited by nattan
  • Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Yes, he said she is more like Luna.  That’s why i am curious why he said that :lol:  This also appeared in the taiwan interview.  Sorry it’s in chinese.  Use chrome to auto translate the article.

https://tw.mobi.yahoo.com/news/久未演戲壓力大-李敏鎬與金高銀合作這樣說-125558492.html

btw, the poses, did they look through their pictures before posting it or it’s just random?  i love all their ig posts :lol:

He is teasing her..this is the part of chinese  interview i mentioned earlier in the thread hehehe cute

• LOL 9

3 minutes ago, nattan said:

I just want to share this conversation I had with my friend (who's been following LMH's account since Day 1).

Right after seeing the recent photo he posted,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA7n52-j6Ow/

she suddenly asked me if he's always been this playful cause he don't usually post these kind of photos.

And I was like... Girl, I should be the one asking you this. I just started following him. (I'm a KGE fan.)

She really has this big crush on LMH (I know, who wouldn't?) but after watching TKEM and some of its bts, she's loving the idea of them being together. And since then, there's not one conversation where the phrase "PLEASE, DATE ALREADY!" isn't mentioned.  :lol:

They're getting both of their fans excited together with them. Seriously this is too cute. 

5 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Ok, so far the pattern is either colour theme or poses ... did i miss anything? :lol:

Their comment is also in question form. 

• LOL 9

2 minutes ago, effyisme said:

So it's LMH request to WDH in his IG post referring to KGE post tdy where WDH commented with "I tried to pose"... :D

cr owner 

So LMH requested WDH to get KGE to pose like his photo and post it up? :joy:

• LOL 7

20 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

They're dating. In my heart they're dating. That's it. No one can tell me otherwise. :phew:

I agree too.. both of them are riling fans and shippers alike up knowing we will definitely analyse and speculate...

it's not even drama promotion anymore since its ending soon and what they are doing are totally deflecting from the drama itself and concentrating on themselves... so how can this be promotional gimmick???? 

• LOL 10
  • Insightful 3

1 minute ago, effyisme said:

I agree too.. both of them are riling fans and shippers alike up knowing we will definitely analyse and speculate...

it's not even drama promotion anymore since its ending soon and what they are doing are totally deflecting from the drama itself and concentrating on themselves... so how can this be promotional gimmick???? 

Exactly my thought. Drama about to end soon anyways. I do think they're using TKEM photos to slowly ease into making their dating public later on. Maybe during their birthdays it'll become even more evident. :wub:

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
  • Insightful 1

WDH is coming through! Best wingman ever! 

“I tried to pose...”

Is he calling her out on having the same pose as Pyeha? 

Omg, I need to befriend WDH immediately! For the sake of our ship and well... he’s an eye candy, wouldn’t mind getting a piece of him to myself lol :lol:

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

WDH is coming through! Best wingman ever! 

“I tried to pose...”

Is he calling her out on having the same pose as Pyeha? 

Omg, I need to befriend WDH immediately! For the sake of our ship and well... he’s an eye candy, wouldn’t mind getting a piece of him to myself lol :lol:

:joy:

You're trying to steal @SweetButters's oppa?

Please do, we need the insider details. :lol:

• LOL 4