[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

10 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

When I was watching Mr Sunshine, I called BYH as the "handsome fiancé'. But then during this TKEM era, I saw a screenshot of a chat with KGE that he apparently uploaded online (don't know how to find it now), and I just can't look at his character the same way again, :sweat_smile:

Spoiler

I think it was this incident - freaking scary, especially for someone who values privacy like KGE ... poor girl ... she must have been so mortified - the gall of BYH, to post their private text messages on IG ... though he did delete them later. I don’t quite understand the message though - something is lost in translation.... 

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2016/01/text-messages-when-byun-yohan-and-kim.html?m=1

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

2 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think it was this incident - freaking scary, especially for someone who values privacy like KGE ... poor girl ... she must have been so mortified - the gall of BYH, to post their private text messages on IG ... though he did delete them later. I don’t quite understand the message though - something is lost in translation.... 

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2016/01/text-messages-when-byun-yohan-and-kim.html?m=1

Yes, that's what I saw. Thanks! He's such a turn-off tho. Kinda glad he didn't try it with my other fave - Kim Tae Ri :lol:  

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Ah, so it’s not a Lovestagram or anything romantic or cryptic between Our Beloved Couple  then ... :confused:

I believe there are romantic elements in LMH posts even though he participated in this insider joke thingy as he could have chosen other generic pics but he did not..

I would say he is pretty smart as he used this insider joke thingy to mask his actual intentions so it's not too obvious but cryptic enough for fans to ship...

• Like 5
  • Love 5

10 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Ah, so it’s not a Lovestagram or anything romantic or cryptic between Our Beloved Couple  then ... :confused:

You may think that but the last 2 posts they did, didn't contain that phrase in the captions. WDH was the one who brought it up in KGE's post. Not sure if he did that due to LMH's "request".

Also agree with @effyisme. The poses he did and the photos he chose to take has some implications. He may be using an insider joke to vaguely gloss over the hidden intentions he have in trying to match/flirt with KGE over Instagram. Why else would WDH mention 'pose for pose'? Clearly he's hinting it's similar to LMH's pose in his previous post.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

8 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Until we truly understand hangul or korean, people can interpret it to whatever they feel like it.  For me some of their posts are cryptic and some are for fun :D 

Oh gosh, I can’t believe that I am a shipper at my age :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

7 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

You may think that but the last 2 posts they did, didn't contain that phrase in the captions. WDH was the one who brought it up in KGE's post. Not sure if he did that due to LMH's "request".

Yes i agree and I felt that LMH did not really join in this charade as much as the rest of the TKEM squad did... my take is that LMH participated to impress KGE as she and the rest of the gang were really having fun on IG...  he could be even staking his claim on KGE in a way that he is telling KGE not to leave him out when having fun....

Edited by effyisme
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Until we truly understand hangul or korean, people can interpret it to whatever they feel like it.  For me some of their posts are cryptic and some are for fun :D 

Oh gosh, I can’t believe that I am a shipper at my age :P

I'm not that old and even I think I'm too old to be shipping, but then again watching them is like watching a fairytale? Fantasy? No matter the age, it's cute to watch a love story unfold. I still enjoy reading and watching romance genre and this is just romance in real instead of a drama. :lol:

28 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Yes i agree and I felt that LMH did not really join in this charade as much as the rest of the TKEM squad did... my take is that LMH participated to impress KGE as she and the rest of the gang were really having fun on IG...  he could be even staking his claim on KGE in a way that he is telling KGE not to leave him out when having fun....

That may be true. I checked the dates of the posts and KKN had been doing that for a while now. It's like his thing. KGE copied him on May 16 and the LMH posted on May 17 and WDH posted on Mat 18. Is WDH doing damage control here? :lol: 

Corrected since her having fun with the squad was after LMH's post so she was jealous, but he was jealous she was doing a thing with KKN?

May 16 - KGE copied KKN

May 17 - LMH posted eating ice cream with female staff

May 18 - KGE posted having fun with male staff, WDH posted as possible damage control?

Edited by koreaboooo
  • LOL 11

9 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I'm not that old and even I think I'm too old to be shipping, but then again watching them is like watching a fairytale? Fantasy? No matter the age, it's cute to watch a love story unfold. I still enjoy reading and watching romance genre and this is just romance in real instead of a drama. :lol:

Indeed, that’s why I like watching them even at my age ^_^ Like many say, they have their parallel world love story, IRL.  I love romance too but not the typical kind. 

Back to our girl, earlier, I posted about her interview in the Elle Magazine where she mentioned about being with a person you love or something to that extent.   Usually in her interviews, she will only mention spending time with family or/and friends and never about with someone you love.  That got me thinking that if the interview was held sometime in March , then maybe that someone might have pop the question to her and hence the answer? The timeline seems to fit ... in my delulu mind :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

9 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

I would like to make a confession.  This is a bit embarrassing but this is my 1st time to participate actively in any LMH-related forum, so...

ANW at the start, I kept on seeing the words chingoo or chingu - and I thought it was a name.  So I kept looking for that username but could not find it - duuuuhhhhhh!!!!  Of course eventually I checked what it means... pwahahahahahaha.  I could be dense sometimes. 

That's all. Carry on... (still feel the need to duck my head in the sand)

I only knew what cmiiw the day before yesterday. 

And I didn't even think I'd even like LMH when i began TKEM. He even got me onto a ship. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

17 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Back to our girl, earlier, I posted about her interview in the Elle Magazine where she mentioned about being with a person you love or something to that extent.   Usually in her interviews, she will only mention spending time with family or/and friends and never about with someone you love.  That got me thinking that if the interview was held sometime in March , then maybe that someone might have pop the question to her and hence the answer? The timeline seems to fit ... in my delulu mind :sweatingbullets:

That interview caught my eye too because the way it was translated in english made it sound like she was referring to ONE PERSON so I thought she already had a boyfriend. But I actually read the Korean version of it and it was a bit more vague than the translation - I think she was referring to people she loves / people who support her and cheer for her like her family friends etc. I was less worried after reading the Korean version :P

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

Happy Friday Royal Court Ladies!!! I have high hopes for today since we've been snatched by SBS this week so we better get our

stills

bts

lovestagram

sbs announcing a special

sbs holding them a dinner party for the last episode

them announcing their marriage

more stills

We're gonna be on high alert today!

8e2c6680c91eccc62a22e5578be8c2f739d6a44a

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 13

4 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

That interview caught my eye too because the way it was translated in english made it sound like she was referring to ONE PERSON so I thought she already had a boyfriend. But I actually read the Korean version of it and it was a bit more vague than the translation - I think she was referring to people she loves / people who support her and cheer for her like her family friends etc. I was less worried after reading the Korean version :P

What came into my mind was she is probably thinking about being ready to the possibility of starting a relationship, not much about her having a boyfriend :sweat_smile:   And thank you for the clarification.  Regardless I hope that she will find her true love soon who will support her both in career and personal life.  

• Like 2
  • Love 5

33 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Happy Friday Royal Court Ladies!!! I have high hopes for today since we've been snatched by SBS this week so we better get our

stills

bts

lovestagram

sbs announcing a special

sbs holding them a dinner party for the last episode

them announcing their marriage

more stills

We're gonna be on high alert today!

8e2c6680c91eccc62a22e5578be8c2f739d6a44a

Please SBS!! dont let us down!! 

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

Same same hahaha i can't believe what LMH and KGE made me do :blink:

Trust me! I'm in the same boat as you guys... I'm not young and holds a professional job.. it's hard to keep a straight face at work sometimes :D

• LOL 15

1 hour ago, zba72 said:

Oh gosh, I can’t believe that I am a shipper at my age 

Tell me about it!! I am the OMMA Shipper! :w00t::sweatingbullets::wub:

Sigh ... we are all so infected with this MinEun / MinGo virus!! The only cure: they announce they’re dating or getting married!! But, we would definitely have to wait for quite sometime... 

Btw, what is uri Beloved Couple’s nickname?? 

- MinEun? MinGo? HoEun? LeeEun?? Royal Couple? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, effyisme said:

Trust me! I'm in the same boat as you guys... I'm not young and holds a professional job.. it's hard to keep a straight face at work sometimes :D

Yes.

What have these two done to us.

It's not easy to concentrate at work and at the same time need to keep updated about our mineun... :D

And finally it's Friday.

Pls. Pls. Release that bts soon.

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1