[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

We know we cannot live a day without thinking of our couple and checking this forum multiple times a day. So I watched some bts and press con again, and suddenly have this thought.

I read in real life, KGE did contemplate getting a double eyelid done but her parents forbade her to do so. And in this drama, she joked about wanting to get her lids done. Basically I believe her single eyelids may have bothered her in the past and netizens may have commented negatively about it in the past.

In the press con, LMH talked about KGE's eyes, how her eyes portray many emotions, etc. He basically praised her eyes and seems like he loves her eyes. Firstly the interviewer was not even asking him about her eyes. Why he bothered to talk and elaborate about it? Could it be him trying to send a message across that she looks beautiful the way she is and that he particularly loves her eyes? The very same eyes that people (and even herself) find unattractive? He is basically telling us that like it or not, ppl just need to shut up cos to him, her eyes are beautiful! She is beautiful and he wants us to know that!

• Like 4
  • Love 11
  • Wiggle 1

24 minutes ago, Watermelon said:

Omg look at he’s slowing down just to wait for our girl to catch up with him. @Lisa_BB

Be strong my heart, they’re too adorable :bawling:

Yes, that's pretty obvious, no? I'm not just imagining it. I find it really sweet :relaxed:

• Like 6

Btw who produced the Minomi doll? I noticed that it could mean "I am Minho", and he promoted it even before TKEM. He said "this looks like me." Anyone knows? 

Some random thing I noticed from the presscon was that KGE fanned herself after he mentioned wrongly "hyung and noona".

He fanned himself during the swoon game with the other cast. 

That's why, the two of you need to do something about the sexual tension between you! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 1

17 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

That's why, the two of you need to do something about the sexual tension between you! 

Agreed! The sexual tension radiates out of the whatever screen you are using when watching them. LOL

They remind me of the sexual tension PMY and KJW had in the BTS of HPL. Though for me, what our couple have is something more based on their BTS vids and interviews together. 

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

Kim Go Eun shoots her way into Lee Min Ho's heart. Hahahaha... Are the swoon now a shipper too? :kiss_wink:

The title of the video doesn't help our heart Haha.. loves how LMH squeezes KGE arm so naturally.. it's like he is acting himself in real life coz this is the only time they can act as a dating couple... 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, effyisme said:

With English Subtitles... turn on the captions in the video.. Enjoy! 

I feel that at the beginning, when Goeun and WDW practiced the pointing gun scene, LMH was jealous. He looked really tense. Um, pyeha, territorial much? Lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I feel that at the beginning, when Goeun and WDW practiced the pointing gun scene, LMH was jealous. He looked really tense. Um, pyeha, territorial much? Lol. 

YES YES YES!! I wanted to bring this up too.. thanks for highlighting! I read many comments saying likewise.. a screenshot is provided below to emphasize LMH tinge of jealousy... I mean it's a NG but he did not LOL like the 2 of them.. instead he just gave a slight smile..

He was exceptionally quiet while looking at the monitor when both KGE and WDH are goofing around saying they were cool.... aiyo pyeha.. both KGE and WDH are just bickering siblings tsk tsk

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

6 minutes ago, effyisme said:

aiyo pyeha.. both KGE and WDH are just bickering siblings tsk tsk

I agree. KGE and WDW are like siblings. They goof around well together. Meanwhile KGE with LMH is all shy and feminine. It's obvious who she prefers. But yeah, a guy in love can be pretty territorial. 

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, effyisme said:

The title of the video doesn't help our heart Haha.. loves how LMH squeezes KGE arm so naturally.. it's like he is acting himself in real life coz this is the only time they can act as a dating couple... 

Ikr. So natural. Just like how he remove leaf on kge's clothes. 

• Like 6

LMH's reaction when WDW and KGE are giggling is the same as KGE's reaction here 

What do you think? :joy:

And for the kiss on Episode 9, I am hoping we won't just get a peck 

This seems like not just a peck, anyone with me? Lol

Sharing this to serve as your vitamins for the whole day 

3 days to go till Friday, let's hang in there! 

• Like 5
  • Naughty 2
  • Love 2

@mamabear I am 100% with you regarding the kiss in episode 9.. I feel it's not just a peck.. they purposely edited it in a way to tease the fans and viewers..

Hope we get some bts for episodes 7 and 8 or LMH/KGE dropping more bombs on IG behore Friday!

• Like 7

I didn't want to read too much into it, especially bec I haven't watched the whole interview so I'm not sure if it's like that throughout, but that part where LMH and JEC were laughing, I did perceive KGE looked somehow "not in the mood"

• Like 4
  • LOL 4