[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Speechless I really loved the whole vibe u gave us ......minhoshiiii I am waiting for a whole loaf.....jaebal.....

While we’re at it, can i please have a whole grain loaf with almond butter? I am trying to lose some weight here.. thank you MinHo-ssii :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

14 minutes ago, pretty_JULY said:

photo587892.jpgThis gal can turn into a chic if she wants to. Any man will be lucky to have her. She can give barbie a doll a serious competition. I wish a certain someone will realize how lucky he can be :P

Disclaimer: Sorry if another handsome actor is right behind her. I just love this picture of her. They are just friends anyway and I mean no harm. 

This is why I said she intentionally hides her hot body in those baggy clothes, it must be annoying seeing guys droll over her since college when she knows she has more substance and value to offer. 

I did this too in college, it used to drive me crazy when I hear cat calls from guys just because they saw my richard simmons in tight jeans. 

• Like 2
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

59 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

He is reading this, honey. I am certain. 

He's hiding shomewhere in this forum. :ph34r:

Please don't tell me he's that hallyustar gal, trying to test our faith upon this ship but we still stay strong :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

4 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

This is why I said she intentionally hides her hot body in those baggy clothes, it must be annoying seeing guys droll over her since college when she knows she has more substance and value to offer. 

I did this too in college, it used to drive me crazy when I hear cat calls from guys just because they saw my richard simmons in tight jeans. 

I'm pretty sure LMH has memorized KGE curves by now given the number of super tight squishy hugs plus those additional rehearsal hugs... 

Not including those behind closed doors :naughty:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 15

4 minutes ago, hellomonday said:

Please don't tell me he's that hallyustar gal, trying to test our faith to this ship but we still stay strong :joy: 

Whyyy I laugh real hard reading this, lol :joy:

If it's impossibly real then LMH should consider to upgrade his sense of humor

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

So frankly speaking This is my first time shipping someone,,,,after I read all this I realised that it is such a burden for these celebs to live a normal life.....

these kinda lunatic fan base I have never seen anywhere ....I am from INDIA and we have celebs like shah rukh khan and Salman Khan here who are known world over but I have never seen such kinda mad fans who can fight for there idols.....

whats with all that richard simmons he is my oppa and He is my husband,,,gals come out of your adolescences and grow up,,,,

they are someone who are far from your reach.....you can learn some values and hardship from them,,,,I dunno why South Korean male celebs go through all this richard simmons......maybe one of the reasons is they have a huge (young girls) as there fan base but seriously after reading such malevolent comments I feel it’s better for KGE to think it through before committing (I know she is strong and courageous but there has to be a limit for enduring such kinda Bolt in life) she has already been through hell with all the backlash already  god knows wht this hallyu status will get her if she plans to be with LMH....

I feel if they have feelings for eachother they should just declare it openly so that everyone can keep there effing mouth shut forever...:..:sweatingbullets:

Hi , @Prerna

In my oppinion

What happend so far with SK  is impact  of Korean wave, we can't deny it, their government n all was strongly full support of "fannish " FanBase or fans existence. Their main reason was to protect their own culture and advancing their tourism. no wonder,   .. we are all here discussed it. :glasses: and don't forget this is entertainment bussines, everything can be possible when we talk about bussines. Even feelings become meaningless in business. So sad to hear that. But yes I suggest all the fan must be more mature, and do respect privacy. 

Look like I'm strong enough but not. I hate being under control or try to control sbd. N Uri MinGo couple are strong enough :glasses: ....fighting :love:

Edited by TDeas
Wrong addressed
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

Ok ladies, I need affirmation. If commoners like us can research about LMH and KGE, and find out everything about them (including the casual slip on shoes they wear), please tell me the both of them are capable enough to use the internet to look at each other's beautiful photos from the past, read about their interviews and know all about each other, RIGHT? Or better still, they do have dedicated personnel who will find out things for them, including what netizens are saying about them, RIGHT?

Why I need this affirmation? Because I need LMH to see all these sexy curvy beautiful pics of KGE. He has only seen her in baggy clothes in TKEM (even the press cons and interviews are not revealing or tight), and before that the only time he saw her in person was when she wore that white sexy backless dress. Yes he hugged her enough to know how her body feels but he has not seen it! He needs to see how sexy she can be, so that he will get that boost to pursue harder!

And of course, I want KGE to read all about him to know he is just not about looks. He has substance and he is close to his family. I think it is important to have good family values. She needs to know him as someone who is not just a hallyu star. By researching about him, she will know he is too good to let go!

Sigh, I am just too invested in these two. What have they done to us? They are not desperate, but we are. Maybe their friends and family could also see what we see and fan the fire for them, haha. In short, those close to them should do something. We are already trying very hard across the globe.

By the way, I am ashamed of myself to feel ashamed for KGE when I saw her in those big casual slip on shoes. They looked out of place, too big and reminds me of those Croc shoes. Now I know they are Ugg shoes and my perspective has changed. Yes, I am superficial....:unsure:

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

out of topic but this suddenly comes to mind. the best outfit picks among her three drama characters have to go to hong seol's, methinks. the array of fits choices in that drama are best suited to her role as college student. sporting above knee denim skirt to dungarees to skinny jeans to plain white shirts to pullovers to knitwears to grandma blouses yet she pulls them off flawlessly. ugh. 

for goblin and tkem, i suppose stylists have fetish for long coats? no probs, im a sucker for those glorious flaps too. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Anyone seen any tiny bits of bts fr the first dating scene before? Im still angry at sbs that they didn't release any bts for that..and here again fan cam..if any but only this 1 shot..isn't it weird..if i was thr taking this pic i wouldn't just take like 1 shot....i think he might be facing kge maybe during rehearsal..cant really confirm at this angle

• Like 4