[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

SBS are just being smart business men here, they have a new drama coming up called back street rookie, y’all are not giving it attention because of the laser focus on The King, they are probably trying to tie in viewers and allow their new drama ride on its worldwide popularity wave. 

Do you how many sign up to their network tot watch without subs just because they can’t wait for Netflix? They need extended subscription. 
They will likely drop the BTS for episode 12 tomorrow to make everyone happy :)

Since I am also a hardcore business woman, I will definitely do the same 

• Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

29 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Yea good thing they finished filming so now they can get their rest. But we will have to wait another week to see the ending. :tears:

If they can fill the week with more BTS then the wait wouldn't feel as long. Wonder if Swoon will release the couch talk on the same week.

Yeah!!  I think the swoon will be released next week ? or probably after the series ends? Idk. I'm Kinda expecting the series to have a 2nd wave marketing since it's just starting to gain traction. I think it will pull in more viewers once its done. And hopefully it will gain more viewers around the world to the point that the TKEM team would need to do a new promo (or perhaps do a magazine shoot, like what CLOY did!)

Heard that Netflix France is premiering TKEM this June! 

I have to commend all the king/ lte fans. Today was pretty wild yet here we are. We all deserve an award for being this resilient. :joy: 

• Like 12
  • Love 4

16 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

SBS are just being smart business men here, they have a new drama coming up called back street rookie, y’all are not giving it attention because of the laser focus on The King, they are probably trying to tie in viewers and allow their new drama ride on its worldwide popularity wave. 

Oh sorry to cut your post, but this is probably one of the reasons? But anyways, they need to drop the BTS tomorrow!!!!! and ahem theswoon please upload the couch talk interview!!!!  

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, hellomonday said:

Welcome to all unlurkers :lol:

in order to ease our mind while today's spoilers went crazy

My favorite channel :wub: enjoy!

At 4.05, you can see LMH gripping KGE hsnd tighter when she attempts to release her hands...

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

I need to know...what do these actors usually do after finishing a long shoot on a series like this?  Do they take a long vacation?  Do they jump into another project soon?  Eight months continuous shooting is tough!   On the other hand, I will miss them both, and they don't update on IG quite often if they don't have projects :(

• Like 8

Since we got an extra day due to the delayed release of episodes, more time to spazz on LMH + KGE content and en extra time to digest the BTS (they'd better release it tomorrow!).

36 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Yeah!!  I think the swoon will be released next week ? or probably after the series ends? Idk. I'm Kinda expecting the series to have a 2nd wave marketing since it's just starting to gain traction. I think it will pull in more viewers once its done. And hopefully it will gain more viewers around the world to the point that the TKEM team would need to do a new promo (or perhaps do a magazine shoot, like what CLOY did!)

Heard that Netflix France is premiering TKEM this June! 

I have to commend all the king/ lte fans. Today was pretty wild yet here we are. We all deserve an award for being this resilient. :joy: 

I agree on the 2nd wave popularity thing! Once it reached more audiences, we may see more breadcrumbs dropping left, right, and centre.

Maybe even a whole damn bakery, guys! :tounge_xd:

EDIT: I just missed out on a bakery pun, so here it is. They could have a BUN IN THE OVEN.

• LOL 13

1 hour ago, dehapepe said:

At 2:12 LMH mention KGE as Eun-i right?

I hope I’m not mistaken.. or else my ears have also joined  my delulu mind and my delulu hand, LOL

Wait. Did my fanfic become real? 

Hahahah. 

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, gwin said:

I need to know...what do these actors usually do after finishing a long shoot on a series like this?  Do they take a long vacation?  Do they jump into another project soon?  Eight months continuous shooting is tough!   On the other hand, I will miss them both, and they don't update on IG quite often if they don't have projects :(

Magz photoshoots, interviews, fanmeets, cfs, that are the usual. But considering the virus is still everywhere... Maybe they would just chill at home. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

If I am LMH, I will be hiding from embarrassment as the entire world is dissecting and analysing his every actions...:D we have analysed some of these  but these video has some addtional observations... enjoy! :wub:

cr owner 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

54 minutes ago, effyisme said:

At 4.05, you can see LMH gripping KGE hsnd tighter when she attempts to release her hands...

I continue to be amazed by your eagle eyes. We're so blessed to have you chinggu :wub:

41 minutes ago, lysandr said:

Since we got an extra day due to the delayed release of episodes, more time to spazz on LMH + KGE content and en extra time to digest the BTS (they'd better release it tomorrow!).

I agree on the 2nd wave popularity thing! Once it reached more audiences, we may see more breadcrumbs dropping left, right, and centre.

Maybe even a whole damn bakery, guys! :tounge_xd:

EDIT: I just missed out on a bakery pun, so here it is. They could have a BUN IN THE OVEN.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm gonna start spamming them w/bread emojis!! Gosh, I do love this thread so much. What would I do without you and your beautiful minds? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Hmmm ... so... this is from the BTS ... so what happened to the experienced kisser LMH ... Hmmm ... Hmmm. .... is it USUAL for him to BLINK so many times like this??? Why is Uri King of Hallyu, experienced kisser so nervous??? Wae? :wub::naughty: I can almost hear his heart beating so fast and I betcha Ms Sunshine could FEEL his heart beats!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

2 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Hmmm ... so... this is from the BTS ... so what happened to the experienced kisser LMH ... Hmmm ... Hmmm. .... is it USUAL for him to BLINK so many times like this??? Why is Uri King of Hallyu, experienced kisser so nervous??? Wae? :wub::naughty: I can almost hear his heart beating so fast and I betcha Ms Sunshine could FEEL his heart beats!! 

Spoiler

Its different when you are kissing a girl you like, its like an interview you cant afford to fail.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8