[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Is she really that tall?  From KGE’s eyes, she was looking at someone tall around his height.  Just my observation.  

I second this.

- be still my delulu heart -

38 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

:cold_sweat:

What???!!

Do we have to wait another week then. It's so unfair. 

But it can be amend by a clip of our otp.. bts will be fine thou. A lots of it.

We need new materials for our research purpose. :ph34r:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, hellomonday said:

Hopefully we'll get another bts tomorrow :)

They should give it to us! No ifs and buts! haha

But I won't expect any IG posts from the two tomorrow since there won't be any TKEM episode to be shown. :bawling: On Saturday perhaps? LOL

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Hi everyone, I've finally decided to unlurk on this thread. After years of being a silent reader in soompi, MinGo Couple's on and off cam chemistry enticed me to come out from my batcave and register again in soompi. 

And here I am hoping to get more crumbs from our lovely couple despite their last day of shooting.:wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 9

14 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I think they're going to have wrap up party so maybe we'll get something from that.

Swoon should release the OTP game. Make up for the missing episode we won't get this week. :bawling:

Did they have this game? LMH/KGE?

The why didn't swoon release that.. :wacko:

Save the best for last maybe..

• Like 5

15 hours ago, loveISH said:

I tried avoiding soompi forums because I don't want to drown myself in shipping so hard. OMG! But I can't help it. I'm here. There's no turning back. 

I'd just like to point out the IG posts and how this guy has been showing off being smitten with our girl. I am a long time LMH fan since BOF. Also had been a fan of Kim Go Eun since Goblin ( and when I say fan, hardcore.. I have her autograph tattooed in my left arm). This project is a dream come true for me because I have been supporting both individually. I told my Gon mutuals to not get me wrong. I am all for protecting Gon but this guy just seems to be showing something to make me feel like I should not be restraining myself to ship them harder. Lee Min Ho's actions looked like he's preparing his fans for a dating news. My Gon mutuals are worried of the backlash she might get once they date... but it seems like LMH is trying to appease HER AND HIS FANS. I bet he knows his fans all too well. And posting photos of them together is too much of a risk. 

I REALLY DON'T KNOW. IT'S JUST ME. 

Hi Chingu~

I've been a LMH fan since BOF Days...my account was sooo outdated it got blocked after the Soompi update couple years ago...!?!? Anyways, after seeing your post I just couldn't help myself and but to post my first reply with this account.

I've never shipped LMH with anyone before!! Not KHS, not PMY, not PSH...but there's something about the interaction between LMH and KGE...LMH seems to have made up his mind about pursuing and he is not afraid to test the water....

I just hope GE would give him a chance!

• Like 6
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, buahciku101 said:

Did they have this game? LMH/KGE?

The why didn't swoon release that.. :wacko:

Save the best for last maybe..

They do. They have the couch talk. I saw some photos of it. I think someone posted them on earlier pages.

@Court_LadyA Welcome! Nice name :joy:

You'll fit right in.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

They do. They have the couch talk. I saw some photos of it. I think someone posted them on earlier pages.

@Court_LadyA Welcome! Nice name :joy:

You'll fit right in.

Thanks for the welcome. Do I have any other qualification to meet? I can always turn on or turn off my delulu mind depending on any scenario. :ph34r:

What I liked most about MinGo Couple thread is that majority are all level headed. Court ladies are also not afraid to debunk any false update about our couple. We can be delulu but not to the point that we are ruining our reality. :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

I wonder when days are dry, and spring waters are needed, where do i get them. 

Have i told ya'll i love this thread, and love you guys? i silently LOL most of the time :D cos some of you are absolutely hilarious. It brightens up my otherwise mundane days. 

Shooting's over, we probably won't get any fan cams. And the bts (where the hell is epi 12 bts?!?!?! :angry:) we would need to watch them over and over again (not complaining, i love the couple!) And and and... most likely, we won't get many updates on IG. No news is good news for me. As long as, both of them are happy. 

There's a theory - The Law of Attraction. Likes attract likes. I think besides the many talisman we already have in cupboards/pockets/pillow cases :w00t:, we'll need the positive energy for likes to happen (or happened). hahahah :wub:

Here's another short chapter of the fanfic, may they become 'US' one day. :) 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1444529/6/the-start-of-us

• Like 4
  • Love 7

Welcome to all new Royal Court Ladies. Hope you all enjoy this joyful ride here. :)  *waving talismans*

I'll just drop this here to cheer us up after all the sadness (the shooting had ended) and not so good news from sbs. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, Court_LadyA said:

Thanks for the welcome. Do I have any other qualification to meet? I can always turn on or turn off my delulu mind depending on any scenario. :ph34r:

What I liked most about MinGo Couple thread is that majority are all level headed. Court ladies are also not afraid to debunk any false update about our couple. We can be delulu but not to the point that we are ruining our reality. :D

Our evidence of their attraction has to be as scientifical and mathematical as LG. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

I watched his projects since BOF, and I was able to see most of its BTS with his costars. He is playful towards his co stars but I can totally see the difference of his actions towards KGE. :lol:

Here in TKEM the bts showed that there were instances where he was caught smiling shyly towards KGE. Which is kinda funny because he rarely does that onset. B)

How can I also forget those practice sessions wherein he always like reaching out to hold Go eun hands. It maybe involuntary but it is obvious that he likes to be with her. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, hellomonday said:

Welcome to all unlurkers :lol:

in order to ease our mind while today's spoilers went crazy

My favorite channel :wub: enjoy!

I love this channel for MinEun content too! Also, Felicity Queen on YT for LeeEul FMV edits!

14 minutes ago, singersleeps said:

I wonder when days are dry, and spring waters are needed, where do i get them. 

Have i told ya'll i love this thread, and love you guys? i silently LOL most of the time :D cos some of you are absolutely hilarious. It brightens up my otherwise mundane days. 

Shooting's over, we probably won't get any fan cams. And the bts (where the hell is epi 12 bts?!?!?! :angry:) we would need to watch them over and over again (not complaining, i love the couple!) And and and... most likely, we won't get many updates on IG. No news is good news for me. As long as, both of them are happy. 

There's a theory - The Law of Attraction. Likes attract likes. I think besides the many talisman we already have in cupboards/pockets/pillow cases :w00t:, we'll need the positive energy for likes to happen (or happened). hahahah :wub:

Love love LOVE it! Wonder what they will do during camping huh? Just the two of them...:phew:

2 minutes ago, Court_LadyA said:

I watched his projects since BOF, and I was able to see most of its BTS with his costars. He is playful towards his co stars but I can totally see the difference of his actions towards KGE. :lol:

Here in TKEM the bts showed that there were instances where he was caught smiling shyly towards KGE. Which is kinda funny because he rarely does that onset. B)

How can I also forget those practice sessions wherein he always like reaching out to hold Go eun hands. It maybe involuntary but it is obvious that he likes to be with her. 

I love it when long time LMH fans can tell the difference!

I only watch his dramas on and off since BOF and he didn't make much of an impression on me til TKEM. I'm in love with his acting now!

He is one handsy fella that's for sure! Credit to the Court Lady who posted that clip about his character in Personal Taste saying you need to feel the want / urge to touch the person you love.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, singersleeps said:

Excuse me, but, but... :w00t: He only used WDH in name so she would joined him camping? Mr. Determined Obviously Giddy, how sly you are. I def could imagine this scenario happening. :joy:

Thank you for updating. You captured his dorky self and wrote it well for the fic :lol:.  We'll wait for the next chap :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1