[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I have this thought that LMH didn't post anything on silver day because he only got to meet love of his life one day before, that's why he posted it on july 13 instead. There's a possibility they already had schedule on july 14, hence that romantic car date under the rain with My Love By My Side as the bgm.

:ohboy2:

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

8 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I have this thought that LMH didn't post anything on silver day because he only got to meet love of his life one day before, that's why he posted it on july 13 instead. There's a possibility they already had schedule on july 14, hence that romantic car date under the rain with My Love By My Side as the bgm.

:ohboy2:

Oo at last someone notice it....then Go Eun post it on the next day....was it just a coincidence or planned??I think its not just random,but planned as well

• Like 9
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, MinLyn said:

@MinGoLove, please see below for the translation of the text message :-

왜 이렇게 많은 사람들이 두사람의 사랑에 관심이 있을까 그것은 가짜가 판치는 세상 서로 이익을 위한 만남 등 서로 필요해 의해 이루어지는 것을 넘 많이 보고 살다 우리의 눈으로 진실된 사랑을 느끼고 보았기 때문입니다 감출수 없었던 숨기도 싶었을 잃어버릴 것들에 대한 두려움 그러나 잃어버리지 않으면 얻을수 없습니다 가치있는것은 댓가를 치루어야 하니까

Why are there so many people interested in the love of two people?
(implying our MinEun Couple)
That is because in a world full of fakes, people may meet as there is a lot of things we need for our mutual benefit. Because we can feel and have seen true love with our eyes. It's like hiding something you couldn't hide. We are afraid of the things we may end up losing. But if we don't lose them, we won't be able to gain something valuable in return and that is a price we have to pay. It's all worth it.

haiishhh.. such a heartfelt message.. thank you dear :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 5

Lee Min Ho like, “what did you say?” pretending not to hear..love it! Kim Go Eun is the one so hesitant for a photo op, but thank you so much Min Ho for encouraging her and not being afraid of naysayers and say that “it’s okay, no need to worry at all” I got your back, sweetie! :) 

And it went on his Instagram :) thank you for this LMH and we saw something beautiful!

(with 4.1M likes and counting.....)

8-E2939-D5-7-CDB-4-C01-8-B04-7-C90-ABBEA

• Like 3
  • Love 20

29 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

there are two, so let's split. 

if im the striped one that makes you the black tee one? are you down with this arrangement? 

Yes. Yes. Let's do that! Sharing is caring. So my mom says.

:hypehype:

P.s. I'm not talking about my mom in this thread. Please don't be mistaken. :ph34r:

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Orientalfan said:

I think knetz esp minoz supporting them due to KGE being classy and and cool . She really does not hype even  tiny winy of them in relationship. If she is an attention seeker..she's gonna tell the whole world. 

I think they support them because of the sincere and honest love vibe that we got from both of them. Both are amazing human being (I just learn about both of them lately, but from the BTS scene I can tell that they have great personality. I come from a professional background where analyzing people’s character is part of the job’s scope) It’s like they found soulmate in each other. Even die hard fans will wholeheartedly let him/her go to be happy.  Since that’s what real fans do. Of course there will be haters, but well, there are always two sides of coin every where. 
And we shouldn’t base our decision on what might be people’s reactions. But based on our values and principles.

• Like 1
  • Love 21
  • Thanks 1

How sweet is this when you take a keepsake photo of the girl on set when she is in her sweatpants and loose shirt as Kim Go Eun and not when she is all dolled up as Taera.... :) how sweet it is to be be fondly remembered (through photos) as who you are!

Thank you for confirming Swoon :) and to MYM at the same time (for sure they release any material with their Talent with permission) Although I wondered if he did this for promo, but I think it would be cruel to do so for a colleague if this was so.. :) 

just like the song by Billy Joel:

Don't go changing to try and please me
You never let me down before

Don't imagine you're too familiar
And I don't see you anymore
I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble
We never could have come this far
I took the good times; I'll take the bad times
I'll take you just the way you are

Don't go trying some new fashion
Don't change the color of your hair
You always have my unspoken passion
Although I might not seem to care.”

“I don't want clever conversation
I never want to work that hard

I just want someone that I can talk to
I want you just the way you are“

I need to know that you will always be
The same old someone that I knew
What will it take till you believe in me
The way that I believe in you?

“I said I love you and that's forever
And this I promise from the heart
I could not love you any better
I love you just the way you are”
  • Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4

10 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Not to mention if the actors started to have feelings for each other *cough*, the scene would become more challenging because they would be more self-conscious.

Hmmm... Happened a number of times. Actually the laughing or sometimes holding a laugh in most scenes kind of tell how attracted they are to each other. 

:hwaiting:

• Love 5

55 minutes ago, Joojix said:

How sweet is this when you take a keepsake photo of the girl on set when she is in her sweatpants and loose shirt as Kim Go Eun and not when she is all dolled up as Taera.... :) how sweet it is to be be fondly remembered (through photos) as who you are!

To be specific, in a brown sweatpants! Haha, sorry I am still in awe at how casual KGE can be, despite being an actress on set with THE Lee Min Ho! 

17 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

KGE was not the one who said "I don't think we should do this." They translated something someone else sdaid in the background, which I've seen Swoon do multiple times now, and I'm not sure why they do that. KGE's lips are not moving when that line is said. 

If so, why would the team of staff said 'I don't think we should do this'? Could it be they feel it is inappropriate to take the pictures of them as they know if leaked, it will be the talk of the town?

In any case, we know there were hesitations and teasing, and LMH acknowledged those teasings! :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 5