Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

50 minutes ago, magiclily said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hahaha, @Prerna who is that Hae Jin Hun, are you just combining Park Hae Jin and Jung Hae In into one name? :lol:

sorry babes to keep a tab on these names is so difficult everyone seems to be Kim or lee or jin 

I have even forgotten my husbands name in keeping a tab with Koreans.....:surprisedwut:

• LOL 17
  • Rickroll'D 1

24 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Now I am more baffled to think about my boy how painstakingly controlled and thirsty would have been watching that luscious lips of KGE after finishing her popsicle :blink:…  You and that other woman should have given them some privacy :crazy: … We would have got a beheading combined CCTV kiss in your dream… DAMMIT…now sleep properly tonight and come back with the kiss dream..:lol: (I know I lost my marble completely without crumbs, trying to find some in even dreams..LOL)

My tonight's craziness of new heights:

Below Insta link is completely irrelevant to TKEM or LMH/KGE. My friend shared this to show the marvel of SK drone show for Covid19 above HanRiver in Seoul.. before I could see the video completely what stuck me?? "THE HAN RIVER" :w00t: and my crazy mind started imagining both LMH&KGE watching this spectacular show together hand in hand inside masks...beating-head-against-the-wall.gif

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCZy6V8A12q/?igshid=1a0425tdqxbvv

LOL Just to be clear, LMH and KGE were the ones that walked up to us! 

We were all looking back and forth at each other in silence for what felt like 10 minutes just eating our popsicles. :joy:

Hopefully I’ll have another popsicle dream tonight... But only me and LMH :smirk: (Sorry KGE & Sorry hubby :joy:)... DON’T JUDGE ME! I can be an OIM in my own dreams ok?!?! 

But seriously though, when are they going to post?!?! If they post on the Silver Day (July 14) like a chingu previously mentioned, we are all REALLY going to lose our eyesight trying to find both of them wearing some sort of silver jewelry.

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

54 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I saw this in the main thread and thought 'what a suggestive pose'. :lol:

Wow, the pose was indeed suggestive :blink:

If it were KGE instead of PD-nim, i can imagine this ship would have all kinds of storms of euphoria and excitement, lol. I guess that would last us around 1 or 2 weeks B)

:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Wow, the pose was indeed suggestive :blink:

If it were KGE instead of PD-nim, i can imagine this ship would have all kinds of storms of euphoria and excitement, lol. I guess that would last us around 1 or 2 weeks B)

I wonder if we will get some people on Twitter to photoshop KGE's face on PD-nim. :scream:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Rickroll'D 1

9 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I wonder if we will get some people on Twitter to photoshop KGE's face on PD-nim. :scream:

I think they will edit him out completely and replace him with JTE and turn her around. I have seen one they are in bed together edited can find it now but different then this one. Social media gon' social media

• LOL 13

1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

To me they're about the same as MBTI. 

Speaking of MBTI, I think both of them are INFP (Introvert, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving) - would you agree? INFP is actually a rare personality and only 4% of the population falls under this type. Dang...I'm not a rare species after all - I'm the exact opposite....hahahah! 

So here's what an INFP personality looks like in a romantic relationship: https://www.16personalities.com/infp-relationships-dating

Using the information from BTSs, interviews (in-person and written), actual drama, etc. I think the description fairly describes both LMH and KGE. I think it's really more of LMH.

I have a feeling KGE may actually be an extrovert. Being shy and private doesn't necessarily mean that you're introverted. She's comfortable with strangers and so easy for her to be a mood-maker even with people she just met for the first time. So she could actually be an ENFP.  Just my thought.  An ENFP personality in a romantic relationship looks like this: https://www.16personalities.com/enfp-relationships-dating

But then again, we don't really know them so what we're doing here are best guess inferences.  :fun:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, HappyVibes said:

LOL..no wonder babe , we both belong to same part of the world :lol:, you from up North me from down South and the irony of both of us chatting for a Korean drama couple..Talk about fate and coincidence:D This is why I love this forum !! 

don’t ask babes I just really wonder sometimes that wht have I got into like shipping and wanna see celebs fall in love that too Korean.....

so my nephew is from south side like you and I told him about Korean celebs and my craziness and he just laughed at me saying I am talking like his gal friends who are all over these celebs and kdrama and he was worried saying whts gotten into you.at this age...lol  (what he knows that I get butterflies when I see our couple) 

you must agree with me we don’t even do that with our Bollywood celebs (it’s so childish to be frank it’s like asking for something from them which you don’t have a right to ask for also actually our industry is tooooo fake to be true) and with the age we are in I feel sometimes if my colleagues will

come to know that I ship celebs they are going to laugh out with my desperation to get my adolescences time Back.....:

but to all these ppl who are worried about me I am soooooo loving it and I wish our couple to announce there happy ending soon.....

:rickroll:

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Prerna said:

Wt* we are still moving in the bubble of white borders.......

Weibo won’t let us move on until the border issue is solved....

there soldiers are fighting for there lives.....

Imma gonna crack this too..imma gonna burst their bubbles..

I accidentally found out some things abt the borders but my findings are not conclusive as of now...

:idk:

• Shocked 4
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

Conclusion..my research is inconclusive hahahbaha

You made me read your inconclusive research in this dark mode. I went tskkk. Bahahhahaaa My eyesss. So many inconclusive reasearches these days. 

:facepalm:

I wanna see Soompi's case study or reference that says this dark mode is good for us, too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

41 minutes ago, Miadee said:

*PLEASE DO NOT REPOST MY GIFS/PIC NOR STEAL MY RESEARCH AND ANNOUNCE IT ELSEWHERE, this is entirely for our discussion here only*

While trying to do a video w text i uploaded some pics on an online editing site and realized pics that i got from LMH and KGE IG have distinct border style so i decided to add pics from WDH too.

The 1st frame in pic 1 are pics from LMH

2nd frame from pic 1 are from WDH and also the exact pic that both wdh and lmh posted. Last pic from WDH ig but i suspect it was actually taken by kkn.

For the 1st frame in pic 2, just to show the difference between lmh and kge sunset pic..kge pic with border. And if you zoom in the beach photo you can see that lmh one is weird ..could be a screenshot lol well you can't see fr my gif cause of the poor resolution.

The 2nd frame in pic 2 are pics i gathered from kge ig.

So why i think it is inconclusive because if i try to say upload these on word/ppt i cant actually get the same effect maybe because the app crops them out. So far i havent found another program i can see the same effect. And also if lmh original photo have the side border im also not sure why he decided to post that 1 particular pic to show the border. We can say for the beach pic it was perhaps not intentional since the photo might be taken from kge phone. 

wht the hell was this ?????

with the disclaimer atleast should have told to take a aspirin or a anxiety pill..:.:

have some mercy on us ya....:saitama:

50 minutes ago, Jemrie said:

his eyes spark everytime he looks at her.

cto

BREAKING NEWS: Lee gon and Tae-eul seen strolling in dinosaur era.

https://twitter.com/Taeeul06/status/1281824517858328582

where is the leaves picture I am in hulk mode I want it now......:hackingspree:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Rickroll'D 2

50 minutes ago, Miadee said:

:loolz:

Yaaa!!! you better continue your research within given timeline.. the Professors here dont want to grade any research paper with less than A.. find more data and run the statistics.. LOL 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Rickroll'D 1

14 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

It seems that we currently have research week theme in here, lol :D

@Heera presenting journals on pupil-dilation, @AgentQuake presenting analysis on Taylor Swift's songs, @kdfan_incad presenting MBTI analysis and @Miadee presenting research on LMH-KGE-WDH photo borders. I really love this thread! :lol:

Do you realize whenever lmh/kge gets too quiet..the delulu level and the number of research findings will be on an all time high..

Therefore I humbly appeal to lmh and kge please drop us some crumbs every now and then especially on special days like 14 July or event days to keep us them in check. :P

:lollipop:

• LOL 18
  • Rickroll'D 1

On the topic of prodding them into saying something, is this all I found of LeeTay?  MinTay?  SwiftLee?  LMH and KGE better SWIFTLEE give us something.

Am triggered that the first clip in here is LMH with his Iron Man mask

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Rickroll'D 2