[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

42 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

They owe us absolutely nothing, and it genuinely is bizarre to me when someone who isn’t a fan turns into an anti.  So many other things to take part in, to enjoy, and they honestly need to get a life.  We’re all gonna die within the next 100 years, go do something fun. 

Fan wars are freaking WEIRD.  Why stress out so much over something that genuinely RickRoll'D you off?  I hate watch TV shows a lot, but the second I find them boring, then it’s time to officially turn it off.  When the fun’s gone, it’s time to go.  Anyone who actively is out there saying negative things towards LMH/KGE...they seriously need to find a hobby. 

I blame my already old age, but to me time is the most expensive thing in the world. So take my best advice, don't foolishly invest your expensive time to have wars with other parties for unimportant causes.

Spending our time awake to wait for LMH and KGE's updates while doing our hobbies seems more reasonable rather than channeling our rage to haters/antis/fellow shippers with different views that we know for sure in the end will leave us far from feeling good.

You know, while those guys having fandom war, probably LMH and KGE are having fun together somewhere, in love and happy. Many times people forgot that in the end fans are merely fans. As @AgentQuake mentioned, LMH and KGE didn't owe us anything, and being their fans don't make us own them. The best thing we could do is to live our life happily and positively just like them.

• Like 3
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 7

12 minutes ago, Countess Alessa said:

Ive read somewhere that they used a body double for KGE in the movie but regardless its just a film and its natural and a reality that people who do the deed are 99% naked.

Nothing wrong with that. We wont be all here if not for that including those OIMs who try to bring KGE down. 

Dont tell me your mothers are like Mary who had you thru Immaculate Conception?

What are you the cousin of the son of God? Just wow.

Im sure LMH knew or have watched the film and the fact how he baby's KGE in the set simply means he respects  her and he doesnt care of your opinion. Even the care bears dont care.

So all you haters can choke.

Get a life or better get 7@!D.

Those who have enough of it produce endorphins that make one happy.

Happy people dont bring other folks down.

Cant you see your Oppa is so happy?

I said what I said.

Sorry not sorry.

Periodt.

The body double was used for the male actor. I believe it was 100% KGE in those scenes. Actually if you watch the movie, you'll realize that the movie could not have done without it, and those scenes were an integral part of the story. I won't give away too much about it :).

I read in one of the interviews that KGE was nervous before doing those scenes, but when they began filming she just became completely engrossed in the character. Everything was also done in 1 take (to protect her). 

And what does she do for an encore? Play a completely different role of someone with a mental disability. The range of this woman! 

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 2

Ok i read some of comment in ig or twitter said that our queen is ugly, cant act, overrated act or etc.Im sorry chingu can you look at the mirorr at yourself? Are you better from her? All of people who said bad things about her and keep comparing with lmh ex to is just jealous of her. I understand that we cant have one opinion in this world but please dont hurt anyone feelings. If you dont like her or him just ignore or dont even look at her and keep silent. Im sorry im upset right now. :evilelmo:

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

20 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I always knew you were very dangerous. Can't trust your spoilers. :lol:

It's probably because of the gifs. I noticed any mention of the them had been removed. You can't scare us anymore!

No fun! Should I go and post the gif at Lmh's thread instead? Heh. 

---------------------

What now? Are we having another talk about haters and fan wars and Lmh-only-acts-well-with-Kge and Kge-isnt-good-enough-for-Lmh? Seriously? AGAIN!????

I am so tired of this sheet. I guess I'll just take a nap. Please tell me when the discussion is over. 

Edited by goldenashes97
  • Like 4
  • LOL 14

While we're at it, i see that some of us perhaps haven't had any chance to watch Eun Gyo or don't really understand what the movie implies.

This is one of the best movie review i could find on Eun Gyo, for those interested to know more. Please note that this review may contain spoiler, and the movie itself is strictly for 21+ only.

https://seoulbeats.com/2012/09/eun-gyo-no-muse-for-old-men/

For a movie with such a complexity, KGE had performed each scene, each emotion flawlessly even tho it was her debut movie. I could totally see the reasons why she deserved those awards and why she's a chungmuro.

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 3

So gals I saw lottt of talks are going on about both the beautiful souls.....

let’s not get into it for god sake it’s us who have to understand that they are mature and sensible ppl they have known and been in this industry for so long we are just fans who can love them from far away we are not there relatives,,,,,friends,,,, or even acquaintances to comment on there work and life....

trust me everyone of us here must have had a point in life when we had to make a big decision and we were not sure about it but with the support of our family and well wishers we do it and I am sure u must have felt the euphoria you get after seeing that support and even if you fail you don’t feel bad boz you have the same ppl to give you a smile than how can you judge kge differently for her movie.....

she is not answerable to anyone for the things or work she does......

are we guys ok to answer random ppl about our life and what we do in it???

so let’s just grow up and face the reality that life is too short to RickRoll'D up with bitterness just enjoy and be true fans to pray for there happiness......

let them be happy for themselves for once and not for us ......

my sister is a makeup artist in this shitty industry (in my country) and guys the kinda stories she tells me about the celeb lives it’s scary as it is for them don’t burden there lives with these kinda useless wars....

also I don’t understand why do they bring LMH in the picture always about his decisions regarding kge .....he will love her and protect her and be on her side always it can be with any relationship tag ......

let’s leave it upto him to decide and not drag the poor soul always just because we know that there is some connection between them......

Give them space to breathe don’t get so invasive that some day they just flip off.....

be respectful to them they give back so much love to there fans......so to all the fans of both the parties just chill and enjoy the roller coaster ride they are giving us in quarantine time......

******on a different note gals I saw the kim jae uck pic ohhhh my god wht was that I am not able to sleep now.....did he really wear those stockings......

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4

I dont care what people say about our queen. Eventhough im upset. But i just ..... hmm,ok while they keep mocking our queen but im sure she spending a happy time with her family, friends or even LMH. 

I will always pray for her and our captain. And my important wish is they can be happy together. Thats it. 

Lets wait and see for another bread :coolshades:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Thanks for the info. Not that we encourage this kind of scenes but if its needed in a movie then why not. They shouldnt use the material to bring down her name. Same with people saying that LMH is just a pretty face. Its not their fault if one is commited to her craft and was recognized for it and the other for being so good looking and is adored by millions...

At the end of the day, they are just a man and a woman with feelings, families, friends and a very bright future ahead of them ... hoping, praying and wishing that it will be together as a couple. 

• Like 5
  • Love 9

40 minutes ago, magiclily said:

I want to drop this here 

Delulu but cute 

credit to: LeeGGoneThailandFanClub Twitter

I want to be delulu for this post LOL because it’s so cute...oh my shipper’s heart :please:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Also, I don’t believe in anything cheesy like wearing the same colors or setting your girlfriend up as your home screen :lol:. I think they’re too old for those things lol. Just me? 

Actually i wanted to say i dont believe they rode a bicycle w a basket of flowers along han river either....that would be too k-drama ish..

I'm more inclined to believe it was 2 separate type of electric scooters/or at least 1 of it is some kind of hoverboard..parked next to each other and maybe a small bag hanging on top. ..that created that shadow :lol::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

11 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

No fun! Should I go and post the gif at Lmh's thread instead? Heh. 

---------------------

What now? Are we having another talk about haters and fan wars and Lmh-only-acts-well-with-Kge and Kge-isnt-good-enough-for-Lmh? Seriously? AGAIN!????

I am so tired of this sheet. I guess I'll just take a nap. Please tell me when the discussion is over. 

I laugh out loud reading this @goldenashes97 :joy:

Yess it seems history has repeated itself, again and again and again.

Don't worry this thread is still the safest place compared to current twitterland and ig thanks to you ladies. You may take your nap in peace.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

What’s happening in Twitterverse? What’s all that fan wars all about? 

Some Arjenia and Minoz really be fighting and blocking each other, our OTP’s probably having dinner together and here I am ~and sorry, as hot as this beheading scene is/was, always will be~I’m still curious about something else. Does LMH have make-up here or is his face bare? He looks a bit tan and his lips a little pale, IDK. I’m not a make-up expert. :idk:

Anyway, these 2 twitterians’ really hilarious.

Just don’t engage with negativity. We still have a pandemic here and TKEM sepanx is so real. Imma watch this drama again, for the nth time, over and over. 

• Like 7
  • Love 13

13 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Actually i wanted to say i dont believe they rode a bicycle w a basket of flowers along han river either....that would be too k-drama ish..

I'm more inclined to believe it was 2 separate type of electric scooters/or at least 1 of it is some kind of hoverboard..parked next to each other and maybe a small bag hanging on top. ..that created that shadow :lol::lol:

Where were you on the chart?  If you're at the bottom, this may have redeemed your spot on the border.

:exercice:

What on earth happened? I was on and off the thread to do some chores and when I came back, there's a bit of a wierd vibe here. I want my old thread backkkkkkkkkkk!

Edited by extrodinairey
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8

We need a new IG post from LMH, we’re descending into madness.  We had 24 hours to calm down (which we failed at miserably) so it’s time for a new heart attack.

MYM, LMH, WDH, Jesus the Lord and Savior...if any of y’all are reading here, please make sure LMH/KGE doesn’t post one of their beloved blurry pics.

My poor retinas can’t take anymore, they’re still burning from yesterday.  Or was it two days ago. Time is blurring.

• LOL 19

On 6/16/2020 at 8:44 AM, kdramakitten said:

For his old dramas, he seemed unrelenting even sort of demanding in the kisses.  But with TKEM it was like it just flowed with KGE. He was responding to her and not responding to the scene.  

The episode 10 kiss was strong but tender.  Episode 12 (beheading kiss) was sweet but sensual. Episode 16's reunion kiss had a gentle urgency while the CCTV kiss had a playful assertiveness to it.  

Best analysis & summary ever! :glasses::glasses::bashful:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

What on earth happened? I was on and off the thread to do some chores and when I came back, there's a bit of a wierd vibe here. I want my old thread backkkkkkkkkkk!

me toooooo

but wait....

if you mean, you need some thrust dance? or horor movie poster? just call back @goldenashes97 to give some steer

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47624ced7cf0c358a1ac

• Like 2
  • LOL 11