[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I just realized something

Other shippers are busy trying to send cutesy messages and love notes to their people 

We are actively working to set off about 50 ship wars because we got nothing else to do

I think we broke LMH - he mobilized an army to troll us and keeps hiking his pants up 

Other shippers are still pouring over comments and likes on SocM whereas we are way past this stage...

We are currently plotting a showdown with our captain should he start posting at ungodly hours again... We are even threatening to report our captain for inappropriate posting and put him in SocM jail.. 

Additionally we are also busy planning another ship to counterattack our current ship... 

Are we sure we are just innocent shippers here?? Are we not some spys or agents moonlighting here??? 

• LOL 18

8 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

We're having a brainstorming sesh to steer the ship along.

It might backfire.

He might start posting a few times after midnight and whenever to disrupt the shipper's sleeping cycle around the world.

While wearing short shorts.

Soompi might explode.  The internet might crash.

That's all. 

:lollipop:

and coronavirus will end her world tour.

thus our parents can set off to iceland for a honeymoon. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

you had me rolling :joy: quite frankly with his latest post? it had me thinking of the same thing :sweat_smile: the kind of masculine men I've known certainly don't wear or sits the way he does like on his current post.  It maybe a culture thing with Asian men? correct me if I am wrong but I find it kind of a bit feminine & weird that I'm starting to Q& slowly doubting my ship lmao I need SLEEP :weary::sweat:

I thought so too. I find it feminine to cross legs that way plus he shaved his legs. Men I know are wayyyy different. Although, those legs are so muscular. 

Ottoke? 

:eats2:

• LOL 16

12 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Everytime he kisses her... 

He lingers.

are you one of LMH army??

we’re plotting a reverse psychology war here and you casually drop this??

BACKTRACK BACKTRACK mission abort! 

*am the fickle one*

• LOL 23

7 minutes ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

you had me rolling :joy: quite frankly with his latest post? it had me thinking of the same thing :sweat_smile: the kind of masculine men I've known certainly don't wear or sits the way he does like on his current post.  It maybe a culture thing with Asian men? correct me if I am wrong but I find it kind of a bit feminine & weird that I'm starting to Q& slowly doubting my ship lmao I need SLEEP :weary::sweat:

I'm an asian too but it took me a while to get used to it, lol :sweatingbullets: please cmiiw, i guess in SK they also go for kiyowo (cute) images for male idols/actors, hence you may found a trace of feminine attributes in their attire/style.

LMH looks good in almost everything but i still prefer his king LG image tho :heartxoxo:

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 3

2 minutes ago, heatherf said:

we’re plotting a reverse psychology war here and you casually drop this??

Hahaha! Just steering you all to focus and aim at the prize. 

My theory is that they will actually never admit it officially unless they get caught or Dispatch releases those photo sets they have been keeping. 

But... But. Hear me out. He will keep dropping hints like this. It's the what you see is what you get. 

:gangnamstyle:

• LOL 15

For what it’s worth

If anyone wasn’t in the TKEM drama thread during around episode 6 or so, certain comments were made about Baby Maximus having very thicc and meaty legs and some yelling happened from all sides

We were also greatly turned on by people getting their skin slashed by his sword and complained when when we didn’t get to see Lee Lim’s entire head get chopped off to bounce on the ground.

We also complained that not enough blood

Bloodshed was inevitable, just didn’t think it would be against LMH, but he provoked us first.

Ladies (and the one dude who was here) put on your short shorts and grab your sticks.  

• LOL 10

37 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Cough.

That ship might not be able to help us.  They have their own issues to settle.

Cough.

Shipping with BTS might work. But are we ready to deal with another level of OIM?

I'm pretty neutral. But that thought actually scares me.

:cheers:

But 1st there will be a battle in between BTS members to decide who is the candidate....

cant ship kge with everyone it will be too much for the poor soul to handle.,,,:

let’s go with Jungkook I like him.....

35 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Or we could use reverse psychology.

The Swifties don’t have much to do these days, we can bust out those LMH/Taylor rumors from 2016 and mobilize the Swifties and force KGE’s hand.  

on a side note WHERE DID THE LMH/TAYLOR RUMORS EVEN COME FROM

Snake Queen was juggling THREE dudes and Kanye at the time, HOW THE HELL DID THE LMH RUMOR EVEN START??

I also wanna know this mysterious story if anyone knws please let us also enjoy it.......

• LOL 5