[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

8 minutes ago, Eatjane said:

see it’s finally happening,  why dont you join this ship too LOL . The love song post might have meant for WDH ya know since he liked it too, am i right or am i right :phew:

Noooo im sitting on the VIP box of this Premium Edition ship, I ain't going nowhere

:eats2:

And as for yours it's going to sink in 2 days time

:smort:

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

At this rate that our captain is dropping posts and breadcrumbs, our thread will have the most number of posts in the shortest time period ever... 

This thread only started in Apr and in less than 3 months we have more than 15k posts... :D

Keep up the good work all!!

Keep calm (not sure if it's still possible esp with these wee hours posts) and keep the breadcrumbs and possibly the entire bakery coming :heart:

1 minute ago, Miadee said:

The LMH/WDH ship ain't sinking so fast babe... it's a submarine so it will resurface soon... 

Can you imagine LMH does the same wee hours posts on Monday??? All LMH/KGE shippers will jump into the ocean :blink:

**Oops run away*** 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 18
  • Awesome 3

My whole tweeter is filled with his milky giganormous legs.....

legit he has upgraded himself from being kinky to a swank guy.....

but someone save us from those xxxxxxxx size shorts at this rate next post is with leaves......

my eyes are sore now.......

• LOL 15

2 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Noooo im sitting on the VIP box of this Premium Edition ship, I ain't going nowhere

:eats2:

:smort:

@Miadee

LOL It wont sink cos WDH will make time for a weekend date on his leave. And they’ll hv a hoverboard date along the han river  :w00t: then KGE will join them too so it’s a win win . 

:ok:

• Unamused 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 17

1 hour ago, graceyco said:

Just wanted to share this really really nice fanfic of Coreastories about what transpired that night/dawn when LMH dropped the biggest bread loaf (so far) of our shipping lives. 

OMG! So nice! Who made this?

please try to submit your story to station TV, maybe she can make debut as writer

:wub:

the story really makes me smile from ear to ear! I can imagine what our couple did that night

:heart2beat::happy2:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I have to agree with this @graceyco lol

In fact i had missed the party for two times already: his Dancing Universe video and his short shorts photo. I happened to be awake when he uploaded that bordered han-river photo, but already in sleepy state.

Sacrifices shippers made for their captain! lol :lol: it seems that we should adjust our sleeping hours too to keep up with their midnight date schedule

:facepalm:

Well I kid you not when I say my fellow-shipper called me up last July 2 at 430am KST via mobile phone. I was half-awake and my friend kept on mumbling "breadloaves, breadloves!!" and I immediately knew what she meant and shot out of bed.  Gosh at this rate, are we going to open up the bakery soon? Our generous captain!!! 

:shaq:

P.S. @effyisme Aha you're back!!! :w00t:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 20

3 minutes ago, Prerna said:

My whole tweeter is filled with his milky giganormous legs.....

legit he has upgraded himself from being kinky to a swank guy.....

but someone save us from those xxxxxxxx size shorts at this rate next post is with leaves......

my eyes are sore now.......

We welcome him anytime in those leaves, better without* :Twerkdatbutt:

*whoops, queen's privilege

• LOL 10

2 minutes ago, Eatjane said:

LOL It wont sink cos WDH will make time for a weekend date on his leave. And they’ll hv a hoverboard date along the han river  :w00t: then KGE will join them too so it’s a win win . 

Sorry mate but twins will be out by then..no time to hoverboard along han river..

:ohboy2:

I can recommend you where to jump ship

WDHxKKN

Do you want to photoshop your profile pic in case? You can paste KKN face over LMH

:hypehype:

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, effyisme said:

EXACTLY!! This is reverse psychology Haha!! The moment everyone stop talking, LMH will panic and start his announcement :D

Based on the condition of this ship, it's actually double reverse psychology from the captain.

I wonder if this is how it feels like going through menopause

:crazily:

• LOL 16

24 minutes ago, effyisme said:

EXACTLY!! This is reverse psychology Haha!! The moment everyone stop talking, LMH will panic and start his announcement :D

Can we round up all Mineuns and shippers and lets all agree on this?? Someone set the details pls on when we'll do this :w00t: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 6

2 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

Can we round up all Mineuns and shippers and lets all agree on this?? Someone set the details pls on when we'll do this :w00t: 

I can totally imagine LMH pulling off the JY act of checking for internet connection when this happens... :D

• LOL 18