[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

14 minutes ago, Miadee said:

14 minutes ago, Miadee said:

I can recommend you where to jump ship

WDHxKKN

Do you want to photoshop your profile pic in case? You can paste KKN face over LMH

:hypehype:

Sorry mate, KKN WHO?? this ship is only for King, Queen and his Wingman and the future twins ofc :P.. se a vida é...

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, acc2roxie said:

How about a mass farewell message for WDH from all of us on IG and twitter? The background picture being a picture of KGE and WDH. HAHAHAHAHA. xoxo Lots of love from the Royal Court Ladies 

Are you sure we are ready for LMH 's wrath when he starts to post at every hour past midnight just to remind us shippers to steer back to the correct track???

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 22
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

Better than me. I just see blur. All blur. Can't even be delusional about it. :sweatingbullets:

I need to borrow some eyes so I can see what you guys are seeing.

LOL me too. Everything is blurry to me.

Guess we need to have some delusional level to get that view before your eyes. 

:sweat_smile:

3 hours ago, RosesAreRed said:

Hello and Welcome back @goldenashes97 and salute to your determination. Hope that exam went well:lol: 

Please let me borrow your focus, my stupid RickRoll'D almost sent the screencap of Lee Min Ho’s IG post to my work GC while prepping my laptop for an emergency work meeting.

If my career flop at this point, I’m gonna blame LMH for life and charge him for my severance and early retirement fee. 

Oh dear, please ... my eyes already suffering due to less sleep for the past two days and because of zooming blurry thingy without ffinding anything... please no no don't use that size of font again. LOL...

I need to check my eyes... :crazily:

2 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

LOL! But it's true! Try to use a magnifying glass. Lol! :piggydance:

2 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

This is what I'm seeing. KGE's long hair facing LMH. Waaaait. I thought it was a picture of the rescue scene but hang on... Now it's looks like a picture of them face to face in that BTS episode just before LMH ran off like a kid (the it's so cold alibi) . Yes! That's it. Part of the whole episode - his favourite. 

I can't help laughing at this omg you're hilarious hahaha

:approves: you are definitely belong to that group level in  @Heretorant 's shipper chart :loolz:

2 hours ago, YaMomsChestHair! said:

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...

The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed enough to see it before it was removed from the youtubes, it was a Whole. Damn. Mess. in the best way...

He not only tackled her, nonononono, that was just take one y'all...the take of the final kiss in the aired version kept going...KGE started to lay back on the bed and he just followed along like the good boy that he is. He is still kissing her, homegirl did not know what to do with her hands, you hear the sound of the kiss and then right after This. Man. (Help me Lord...) brings his leg up onto the bed to be fully on top of her, when the director panicked and said...

He yelled cut twice, in such a panicked tone, like, "CHILDREN! There is NO room for Jesus in this arrangement!"

Had to pause the damn video, because I was wheezing from laughter...

BUT, what took the cake, the whole bakery even, was LMH's reaction after KGE busted out laughing. He is still hovering over her for several seconds after, like he did not know where he was, what just happened, was this still earth, nothing. Then you hear him saying something after he stops, in this raspy voice and he sounds SO annoyed that someone stopped them. Like, "Can't you see I'm busy here with my Queen??" I lost my crap laughing, all over again. 

SIR. 

Did you think this was TVN? What else were you planning on doing if you had not been interrupted?

KGE, My Lady Love.

What else were you going to allow homie? You started this! Who told you to lay down?? 

Additionally, there were various priceless reactions to this footage from:

The faint of heart...

The Not-So Faint of Heart...

Those who love the Lord...

The ones who turned into Shippers right then and there...

The Newbie Shippers...

The Established Shippers...

The Hard-Core Shippers...

and The Director...

OMG BAHAHAHAHA , take my points @YaMomsChestHair! your post so freaking hilarious.

• LOL 16

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:
19 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

He actually reacts best when we mention subships. Especially KGExWDH.

Lee Min Ho, 

Reveal hidden contents

How about we mention subships of LMH, will KGE reacts? :w00t:

Edit: Nevermind, its too risky. Hahahaha

• LOL 21

7 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Are you sure we are ready for LMH 's wrath when he starts to post at every hour past midnight just to remind us shippers to steer back to the correct track???

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

• LOL 13

6 minutes ago, effyisme said:

No we are not. :sweating:

Abort - I need sleep. :blink: Thanks to LMH's recent flurry of posts I've been WIDE AWAKE in middle of the night/early morning. Thanks Pyeha. You and your dancing universe, which by the way I've been listening to non-stop. I've also just belatedly realised that the EP by Yoon Hyun Sang is called Lover. Altogether now, NYAAAAWWWWWW!!! :please:

• LOL 14
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Eatjane said:

@Miadee 
see it’s finally happening,  why dont you join this ship too LOL . The love song post might have meant for WDH ya know since he liked it too, am i right or am i right :phew:

:rickroll:

btw those legs.. are AESTHETIC! 

Why on earth his legs are more beautiful than SNSD’s  members:idk:

Is LMH pic taken rexently or not? When did LMH started ti love wearing sneakers.. pls enlighten..

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, HR. said:

This might just make him post a selfie of him with KGE :lol: Gosh, I don’t think I’m ready for that yet, I might end up cracking my screen from excitement 

Not only most of our phones will explode... Internet connection will be down... Emergency departments worldwide will be treating shippers who have hyperventilating or heart attacks.... 

• LOL 22
  • Awesome 1

alert ~ in case chingus haven't noticed, there is a lee min ho theme badge available in the members shop!!!! check it out! buy it using your soompi points to proudly display on your profile!

:coolshades:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2