[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

26 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

To be fair, we don't know how far he's hiking them up. 

Some days he chooses to wear them as hip huggers, other days he's going full high waisted.

Attn to LMH look what you have done to us. It's all your fault LMH...

TKEM days we are so busy analyzing and measuring the shoes of the savior...

KGE bday we are busy measuring the shadows from your  cryptic post...

THE FOLLOWING DAY...we are now busy focusing on measuring the length of your shorts...:shaq: :loolz:

Just a heads up Soompi forum community are capable of complicated math just like Lee Gon and  that includes measuring anything in between...

I'm just saying:phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 20

Ok y'all this might be farfetched, but since we've always noticed LMH mimicking KGE's IG posts, he could have scrolled through her old posts to find a post to imitate. 

LMH's post: today, July 4 in KST

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCMLHmrph88/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

KGE's post: from August 4, 2018 KST

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmEI7lKgPJn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

Although the order is different from KGE's post, he seems to be mimicking her facial expression and how she is seated. Notice how the picture also looks like it is taken from a similar angle, so he is definitely trying to produce similar images. 

***This is just my delulu mind trying to make a cake out of the crumbs he is giving us***

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 6

4 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

His poor sister.  She should hire another assistant.  I will take one for the team and assist with controlling his social media.

Friends, when you start seeing random bags of kimchi show up in his IG posts, that's me sending you guys a sign.

Please post the kimchi jars so we can see some reflection. You do your role and leave it to us to work on the rest. We'll get that LMHxKGE reflection up. 

:approves:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Sane Shippers

———————————————————— Line 

Delusional Shippers

YOU

ME :phew:

Sane Shippers

———————————————————— Line 

Delusional Shippers

Edit: Got to show this gap

@HR. :lol:

5 minutes ago, here Anne said:

He intentionally posed for the photos, that's for sure. His legs changed from the first photo, his phone location were all different, the third one showed the screen too. They are not candid photos

If you look at his pack of papers. The number of pages are also different. First photo has the most pages. 2nd photo has the least. 

Edited by koreaboooo
  • LOL 19
  • Insightful 2

Sometimes we just gotta think like our obvious boy to make sense of things. I'm just channeling my inner LMH to understand why he needs to post that at 4 in the morning KST. ¯\_( ─ ͜ʖ ─ )_/¯ My brain hasn't rebooted since the madness from KGE's birthday so anything I will say will be pure delusion xD

• LOL 19

7 minutes ago, HR. said:

Sometimes we just gotta think like our obvious boy to make sense of things. I'm just channeling my inner LMH to understand why he needs to post that at 4 in the morning KST. ¯\_( ─ ͜ʖ ─ )_/¯ My brain hasn't rebooted since the madness from KGE's birthday so anything I will say will be pure delusion xD

:loolz:

I’m trolling you like lmh is trolling us :lol:

• LOL 19

Third photo, can someone zoom in to his mobile? Hahaha ....I don't have an eagle eye! 

It's just seems he is teasing us. He knows we will dissect everything these days!! (Reflections, shadows, shorts, shoes ...what else?! ) Hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

2 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

Third photo, can someone zoom in to his mobile? Hahaha ....I don't have an eagle eye! 

It's just seems he is teasing us. He knows we will dissect everything these days!! (Reflections, shadows, shorts, shoes ...what else?! ) Hahaha

Maybe leave Twitterians to that. Closest I can get, probably listening to music.

4B4C3E2.png

• Like 5
  • LOL 19