[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

8 minutes ago, Newpassenger said:

Embarrassing question. But what does OIM fans stand for?  Tried guessing, maybe Inly in My heart.  Please let me know. And than you for the fun.

OIM = Oppa Is Mine

:lol::lol::lol:

Basically fans who think their male celebs are their lover, SO, boyfriend, husband, etc.

I'm sure there are some logical fans who don't support the ship, but I think they're more nice about rejecting our reasoning. 

• LOL 13
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

THAT TROLL IS WEARING BLACK SNEAKERS

OH MY GOD HE WANTS US TO START MEASURING FEET AGAIN

I have decided to unstan LMH due to psychological trauma I will now ship myself with KGE.

Maybe he's advertising for converse again. 

We may be overthinking too much. No more black sneaker theories again. They ruined us.

:loolz:

• LOL 12

:blush:Thank you. Figured it was something like that.  Not my thing, sounds a little scary. I know I’m vicarious. Thinking KGE might be more hesitant than LMH; she has Korea’s first musical coming out, got flak the last time she had bf and is “critically acclaimed” as serious actress but not at popular as LMH. Hoping not, seeing sparks of love and is my July 4th fireworks.

• Like 4
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, HR. said:

Sometimes we just gotta think like our obvious boy to make sense of things. I'm just channeling my inner LMH to understand why he needs to post that at 4 in the morning KST. ¯\_( ─ ͜ʖ ─ )_/¯ My brain hasn't rebooted since the madness from KGE's birthday so anything I will say will be pure delusion xD

It is said that your weakest time when you sleep is from 3 to 8 AM or so.  So what is our boi doing up @that hr? However, at my honeymoon stage...we would sleep all day and up all night lmao (get my drift?) they used say men are at their peaks when in their 20s-30s but now studies shows that it has shifted to their 50s *dead* lmao :ohboy2: guess imma have to find me a 50yr boi :twerk2:buh LMH :D

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 18

@Capricorn Capricorn6161 if he's anything like us then between the hours of 3am to 8am he's hysterically screaming about rabbits and chewy rice cakes while comparing shoes to Sherwin Williams paint palettes and drinking galloons of booze while refreshing Netflix over and over and over despite knowing that the episode comes out every Friday at 7:30 PST and then mourning multiple people who were brutally murdered in promos

yes, I'm sure that's what LMH does in the morning.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 15

4 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’m trolling you like lmh is trolling us :lol:

With WDH hilarious mocking of us shippers, I can’t help thinking our King is having fun WITH US.

lol he posted in the wee hours again, in front of a reflective window. Does he secretly want us to circle all the suspicious reflection again l? 

:coolshades:

3 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

Maybe leave Twitterians to that. Closest I can get, probably listening to music.

I think it’s listening to YouTube.

Dancing in the Universe again?:w00t:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • LOL 11

4 hours ago, HR. said:

MYM probably advised him to post early in the morning again to neutralize the fire he caused. They probably thought this will make things look less obvious and deleting the posts isn’t an option. But they’re a little too late. We shippers move faster than the speed of light, always on the lookout for crumbs *chef’s kiss*

I bet his next post(s) will be a set of 3 photos, the second being in a frame. Like he wants to tell us 'hey guys chill this is just my new normal'

:tenor:

Btw, he got a long gap of his bday post to the KGE-bday-morning post, but now he's suddenly so active again in IG. Haha Capt, everything you do is basically suspicious in shipper's mind 

:cutekitty:

• LOL 14

4 hours ago, Miadee said:

Look at him flashing his CHEEKY smile ughh 

There seem to be a ladies bag thr whr u circled...is he making us work overtime now? 

Ugh lmh

I see the some bag, and a ninja next to it, hiding from some kind of orangey wall. 

• LOL 8

9 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Hahahha! Good morning everything!  :w00t:

The first picture on his phone is his favorite scene when they were still on the horse. See the bottom part, the coat color brown ans black? 

Actor Lee Min Ho: do i get sponsorship for my meds because I am right?

• Shocked 3
  • LOL 8
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, Kaydeelee said:

The first picture on his phone is his favorite scene when they were still on the horse. See the bottom part, the coat color brown ans black? 

:tears: Can you post a picture for reference? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

:tears: Can you post a picture for reference? 

I have not posted any kdrama related on my twitter hahaha... i may do this this one time to be able to show it. Hold on. 

update: i am tech challenged, I’m sorry. But do you see the highlighted item on the first photo? Zoom it in and hopefully you get my dellusion, too. LOL

After taking a closer look, don’t bother zooming in the photo. I realized it’s reflection of his shirt and pants. :surprisedwut:

• LOL 9