[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

8 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

We need KGE to do her next project with Krystal since KGE always befriends her female costars. No suspicions there. :phew:

Soo... Crystal is close to Exo from Suho. He is also close friends with KGE and have been to her movie premiere, fan meeting etc. Why does this feel like 6 degrees of separation? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 18

lurker here but wanted to share this if not yet. saw this funny IG post today. It's the video that's supposed to be taken down but apparently some fans made a meme with this instead. :lol: btw, I love the interactions in this forum. I support y'all and of course LMX x KGE!

• LOL 14

Good morning Royal Court Ladies!! How's everyone doing here?  Just dropping this fanfic thread I found on Twitter that kept me up all night. At this rate, I'm really gonna go live my fantasies with fanfics until the fictions become reality. :sweatingbullets: 

Spoiler

9 days until Ggone's birthday! I wonder what is her yeobo's gift to her?  :rolleyes:

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

14 hours ago, Prerna said:

These are the biggest reasons I feel she is being a lottt cautious post tkem .......

I feel that somewhere everyone knows that LMH is such a big name in sk and after tkem his fan following is rising rapidly even compare to kge.....

I cannot put this under the blanket  that this could be one of the reasons she doesn’t want to open up on social media about her relation with LMH.....

As humans they both know that there love/affection for eachother is real and important but as stars they are also scared about the whole controversies and backlashing......

my biggest concern is they should not back out from there feelings boz of what the fans will think or do......but somewhere I also feel that if kge gives a nod and if LMH is really into kge he will protect her at all cost and be on her side.....

so I pray to God that he gives them the confidence and courage to take that leap of faith.......

Hello! This struck me. The reality of it all. I hope, if feelings are there for LMH and KGE, they can summon up the courage to fight for it and not be fearful of what the world will say. At the end of the day, big stars as they are, they are still humans. And what’s important is their happiness. I’m going to be one of those who will support them!❤️ 

P.S. I’m a longtime lurker. I love how everyone here is rational, fun and witty!:heart4:

13 hours ago, Phoenix88 said:

I know right i saw the video too. What amazes me is that LMH can't literally take his eyes off on the person parasailing... he's paying close attention to the said person and it's all caught in the video :heart2beat:

My thoughts too. Who might that be? :rolleyes:

Edited by Mikaela
  • Like 4
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, Mikaela said:

Hello! This struck me. The reality of it all. I hope, if feelings are there for LMH and KGE, they can summon up the courage to fight for it and not be fearful of what the world will say. At the end of the day, big stars as they are, they are still humans. And what’s important is their happiness. I’m going to be one of those who will support them!❤️ 

P.S. I’m a longtime lurker. I love how everyone here is rational, fun and witty!

We like to think we’re rational :lol::lol::lol:

Welcome to the thread! :happydance:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

51 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Good morning Royal Court Ladies!! How's everyone doing here?  Just dropping this fanfic thread I found on Twitter that kept me up all night. At this rate, I'm really gonna go live my fantasies with fanfics until the fictions become reality. :sweatingbullets: 

Woah. This is actually nice. Thank you! 

I remember reading fanfics soooo long ago. I remember that feeling of happiness. The longing for a series knowing that it would come another season next year, the fanfics would keep me sane from waiting. But i learned that it just added to the compulsion feeling and making me put off more important things.  it is not healthy for my opinion. 

but its your recommendation our co-capt @graceyco. I clicked it!  btw it was really helpful and new to me to read it in a kind of congested look. Very entertaining! Just the kind of dessert after a brief  break. You can always read it fast. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, unokboiii said:

I remember reading fanfics soooo long ago. I remember that feeling of happiness. The longing for a series knowing that it would come another season next year, the fanfics would keep me sane from waiting. But i learned that it just added to the compulsion feeling and making me put off more important things.  it is not healthy for my opinion. 

but its your recommendation our co-capt @graceyco. I clicked it!  btw it was really helpful and new to me to read it in a kind of congested look. Very entertaining! Just the kind of dessert after a brief  break. You can always read it fast. 

I have always been a die hard fan for fanfiction, whether they are RPF or pure fanfiction or alternative universe fanfiction. I was so addicted to Prison Break, Hunger Games and Twilight before. Some of the fanfic are just purely professional! Guess one of the most famous ones is the fanfic-turned-movie - Fifty shades of Grey, which originally was a Twilight Alternative Universe fanfiction.

Long Long time ago I was a fanfic writer for Meteor Garden (Taiwan version of BOF) myself. LOL. But I never managed to finish the fanfiction. Was such a talentless and lazy writer. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Let me provide a little more insight on this. Yes, a hairpin is used to indicate a woman’s relationship status in the Joseon era. If you’ve watched enough saguek dramas, you will know this to be true. In conclusion, yes, they were already married in this scene. Can I say I am surprised we missed such a detail? All Koreans probably picked this up right away but we international viewers took more than a week to realize. I wish the translator would have put in parentheses the meaning of wearing a hairpin in the Joseon era. But hey, we all knew what we were watching since the beginning, every line should be analyzed :lol:

You can read more about the meaning behind wearing binyeo here.

https://asiasociety.org/korea/binyeo-dazzling-korean-traditional-ornamental-hairpin

Yes I heard of this point. Am not Korean so who am I to question traditional ornaments and its use BUT one would think that being married and all - IF they were - that TE would be less hesitant or embarrassed with the leaves thingy. I am ambivalent of her awkwardness with LG if he was her husband already at that point. In fact I just kept quiet about this earlier finding her reaction funny cos am I to believe that they have not got it going after all those weekend pursuits?

So am not convinced.  Like @acyellowsc said in another forum, she was probably thinking of using the hairpin so that people in that period would see she was already taken. Am also thinking it was more practical cos women really didn't go around during the Joseon era with their hair running wild with the wind, so to speak.

Again (yes am really sore about this), a ring on their aged hands would have been an easier universal symbol for what we desire about our OTP.

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

37 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

We like to think we’re rational :lol::lol::lol:

Welcome to the thread! :happydance:

Thank you!:cutekitty:

yeah still pretty much rational at this point.:lol: I don’t know in the coming weeks though. With the little crumbs that we have.:crazily:

• LOL 8

1 hour ago, graceyco said:

Reveal hidden contents

9 days until Ggone's birthday! I wonder what is her yeobo's gift to her?  :rolleyes:

Have read this fanfic? It's beautifully written and it's hot btw. Well, don't judge me :phew:

A night of transgression by collecsfallenstars

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, Joojix said:

I think the main reason why they took down the video is because the photo came from the personnel of the tour company who owned the paragliding business and LMH didn’t want promotions of that said business and wanted to keep the moment private. Fans should also be careful in drawing the line on privacy and protect the stars privacy. People tend to forget they also need privacy separate from their work and get tired of people following them on a daily basis. It’s also unhealthy for them mentally. Maybe take photos in the streets is ok (bec they don’t own the streets) but coming from a personnel and boat they hired for a private occasion is not okay, it’s like an unspoken Non Disclosure Agreement from Hotel Personnel, or people you hire in general if it’s not entertainment work/endorsement related. 

But news of them dating is okay news also, we welcome this news too. But fans should know when to draw the line. It’s also unhealthy for the oppas/idols, if they choose to be private let them. Same with ggone who probably was tired filming and need to regroup and recharge,who also need to be away from fans etc, so maybe that’s the reason why she hasn’t posted plus negative backlash from Kentucky. Because they tend to be very draining, non stop filming sometimes you also need time out. And sometimes you get very immersed in the role that it’s hard to step back. Let them be private as personal  life is different from entertainment life. People should also recognize that we do not own them, they don’t have to tell everyone about their personal details if they choose not

to and we don’t expect them to let us know of their whereabouts at all times. so we can just delulu for the time being till such time they are ready to come out :lol:

Agree 100% as a charter coordinator for the airline I work for, it’s a big NO... NO for any employees to take pictures of any of the athletes.  We charter from NFL, NBA to Baseball & we load them from our remote area or the private jets tarmac for their privacy.  Trust me, you have no idea how much I’ve been tempted to ask LaBron James for a selfie because my husband is his #1 fan he follows & changes gears wherever  LaBron goes -_- 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, samantha12 said:

I have always been a die hard fan for fanfiction, whether they are RPF or pure fanfiction or alternative universe fanfiction. I was so addicted to Prison Break, Hunger Games and Twilight before. Some of the fanfic are just purely professional! Guess one of the most famous ones is the fanfic-turned-movie - Fifty shades of Grey, which originally was a Twilight Alternative Universe fanfiction.

Long Long time ago I was a fanfic writer for Meteor Garden (Taiwan version of BOF) myself. LOL. But I never managed to finish the fanfiction. Was such a talentless and lazy writer. 

I remember that. Twilight saga! Didnt start fifty shades. Hahahah. 

i hope you could go back from fanfic writing its a nice talent! You should try the twitter like set up. It look brief and short. Could be cathartic to do right now. To manage the heavy heart brought by TKEM series ending! :tears:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

56 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

Have read this fanfic? It's beautifully written and it's hot btw. Well, don't judge me :phew:

A night of transgression by collecsfallenstars

Oh gosh the fanfic of collectsfallenstars is burning!! :w00t: Really happy how we're seeing a lot of fanfics now! Found another one here!

Keep them fanfics coming so we can altogether get over this drought! :happydance:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

It's translated as 'honey' but it's a term you use for your wife.

Not exactly. it is also a term of endearment for a GF/BF, similar to sweetheart, love, babe, etc...

so maybe that’s the reason why she hasn’t posted plus negative backlash from Kentucky

@Joojix Thanks for what you posted.  Can you elaborate on the bolded item above?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, unokboiii said:

Chinggu! We've compiled the fanfics available both for JTE/LG and LMH/KGE in the page 1 of this forum. Whenever we see new fanfics pop up, we update page 1 for easier navigation. :wub: I didn't know I needed fanfics until this ship! So whenever I feel like a wave of longing hits me, I just scurry the internet and look for stories to fill my imagination. 

And I really find it beautiful that more and more fics are coming out for our couple. Just goes to show that there are a lot of us who feel the same insatiable need to know more about their story (whether in the series or in real life)  but at this point, I really want to know more about the real life haha so until then, in fics we trust!

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, mychoiyoung said:

Not exactly. it is also a term of endearment for a GF/BF, similar to sweetheart, love, babe, etc...

Most Koreans online says it's a term used for married spouses and it's cringe if non married people use it. BF/GF uses jagiya more. Unless if ES was going for cringe and sap, I guess that could be the reason he used it.

• Like 5