[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 hours ago, HR. said:
4 hours ago, Prerna said:

MYM is telling to delete the video?????

my question is whyyyyyyyy????

why is his mngmt doing these kinda things it’s so fishy......

it’s like are they going to messg all the ppl to put it down .....

Hmmmmmm maybe bc the fans are so close to figuring something out??? Like figuring out if KGE was there or not??? AHHHHHH I think I’m going to lose my mind!!!

It is highly probable that MYM was being careful about the public seeing LMH & friends frolicking while the pandemic has reached a 2nd wave in SK.

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4

9 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

He did an interview after military service talking about his dream/goal of finding a wife and establishing a family. 

We need another interview, a fresh new one subsequent to him meeting KGE and completing an 8 months long production with her. Lets see what his views are now!

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2

7 minutes ago, LadyJamanchu said:

so they are really married in the drama. Happy ending for everyone. Even though i want them to show the wedding  :wub:

Ahhh i love ur info. Aigooo. I actually noticed that it was mentioned several times. *i thought in hindsight that maybe LG gave it to her. Did not connect it to something i actually learned recently. 
From another kdrama i am ff mystic pop up bar.just found out about the cultural significance of the hairpin there. Hahahah love it chingu!

*sorry mentioned another kdrama. 

ship is still sailing! 

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, TDeas said:

Cinggu,

Have a look this tweet , I think this is a sweet things,

I cross check it already. 

https://twitter.com/bolusoklat/status/1275398578488274945?s=19

It showed there if. BHent CEO aka BHent Boss gave a like sign at Mr. Giddy Pict w/ Mrs. Sunshine beach Pict. and Mr giddy follow His IG too ... 

Oh my delulu ... Is this a sign of Bless ???:doggie:

While his management put a comment in law bless with "like sign" ... 

:heart1: A sweet beginning ... :wub:

Screenshot-20200623-220231.jpg

That twitter acc is protected. However, i also did a cross checked and bhent_boss is indeed following LMH. Here is his like reaction to lmh's beach photos with kge. 

He also liked 2 of kge's photos with lmh in her ig which is photo of them sharing earpiece & another one is photo of kge & lmh with maximus. Maybe it's mean something or maybe it's mean nothing. Lets go delulu with whatever info we have right now because we are desperate like that. Hahahaha.. :happyshakes:

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Phoenix88 said:

I know right i saw the video too. What amazes me is that LMH can't literally take his eyes off on the person parasailing... he's paying close attention to the said person and it's all caught in the video 

She's KGE's assistant. Or he's paying extra attention to the parasail-chute?

*run*

:whee!!:

• LOL 17

12 minutes ago, unokboiii said:
27 minutes ago, LadyJamanchu said:

so they are really married in the drama. Happy ending for everyone. Even though i want them to show the wedding  :wub:

Ahhh i love ur info. Aigooo. I actually noticed that it was mentioned several times. *i thought in hindsight that maybe LG gave it to her. Did not connect it to something i actually learned recently. 
From another kdrama i am ff mystic pop up bar.just found out about the cultural significance of the hairpin there. Hahahah love it chingu!

*sorry mentioned another kdrama. 

ship is still sailing! 

That is just one of the uses of binyeo.  Even men use binyeo during Jeoson period. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binyeo

Why I do NOT subscribe to them being married - if they were why would TE be still embarrassed when they were talking about the leaves?  Shouldn't married couples be over that awkwardness already? Sorry to burst your bubbles.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 3

3 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

yeah, it's a difficult time for her with a mixed situation of eveything.. OIM fans of Goblin, bitter CITT fans, controversies among CITT drama and movie, personal relationship.. it was really a tough time for her.. 

Reveal hidden contents

On the Goblin OIM fans, i have no more comments to add.. but as for the CITT, the drama was ended with controversies among the actors and production team. certain actors complained about the cut scenes, etc. if i am not mistaken. at the end of the drama, KGE was asked on her opinion about the drama, she said all nice things but she also regretted that the drama was ended with some cotroversies. but then fans interpreted that she blamed her co-actors for the controversies. i mean.. i didnt even think thats her motivation because she had good relationship with the actors. so fans started calling her ugly, cannot act, etc. and then the movie CITT came, she and other co-stars didnot get any offer for the movie, only the ML. people started saying "they should have done this from the beginning." how brokenhearted she must be at that time. your works were bashed and people wished you didnt take the role. And then also, her relationship was ended and people said because she's with GY after Goblin. so many hurtful comments and the top of it i think was when she posted her barefaced picture in IG and some many hate comments that she had to take it down. 

Thats why we were so worried how she's doing after the TKEM and hoping that she's not going through another slump. But since her appa said in his IG that she's busy doing promotion for hero and reviewing next project, it's kinda calming for her fans. hopefully she'll post something in her IG soon. Honestly, i think all of FL fans understood that sometimes in dramas, it's all the glory for ML, not the FL.. i was so pissed sometimes thinking about it but then i changed my mind because i know Ggone would not be bothered to think about it.. she's a very deep and mature persons.. she often said that fame is not what she aims for, she prefers to sharpen her skills.. in KGE forum we discussed about this and we agreed that as long as she got the acknowldegment from the people who matters, it's fine with us too.. but still, another reason for me to wish her focusing in movies, not drama. so that she could avoid this kind of nonsenses. hahaha

This is what i love about Ggone.. she's a very self-reflective person.. you could see from all of her answers to some most unexpected questions.. she said in that interview that she's arrogant that she tought those hate comments would not get to her, but then she admitted that no matter what those words could hurt you sometimes.. so now i think she's being more mindful about her wellbeing..

one time she was asked about how she define beauty.. her answer "Women are beautiful just by existing. I think there's a beauty to every age that's so clear. You get a rock and then cut it again and again to make it a shiny jewel, and I think the process women go through as they age is so beautiful."..

During the interview of sunset in my hometown, she was asked about her definition of youth.. her answer "my grandmother used to tell me that she felt like she was still young, so i think youth is something that we cannot stop wanting". even the director was shocked and mesmerized by her answers.. 

Apologies for long ranting.. i was feeling rather upset to remember again the tough times she had after goblin..  but my shipper heart tells me it;s not the case of TKEM because she has her sunbae to cheer her up.. HAHAHAHHAHAHA 

Lee Min Ho And Kim Go Eun Behind-The-Scenes Clips From The King ...

You should listen to the song @Megustas recommended! Hahaha. It fits! 

one direction what makes you beautiful! Hey if you dont like the pop sound it sounded..There is a band who did a little slower rendition. Boyce avenue version. Hahaha. 

the lyrics delulu. 

You're insecure
Don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the door
Don't need make-up to cover up
Being the way that you are is enough
Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you
Baby, you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell
You don't know, oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know, oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful, oh oh
That's what makes you beautiful
So co-come on, you got it wrong
To prove I'm right, I put it in a song
I don't know why, you're being shy
And turn away when I look into your eye-eye-eyes
Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you

Too much friends?! Hahahaha! Smile chingu. Like OUR LMHxKGE now. :allgoodlol:
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Don’t know where to watch the video :ph34r: though it should not be seen anymore. Very curious though. 

I found a link. But I'm not sure if its okay to post here though :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, Jaja said:

I just wanted to share this. 

LMH's OIM do not hate mineun ship. they are just wary of shipping in general. i talked with one and she said it's because LMH's haters are mostly from previous sunken ships. she said BOF shippers turned ugly when he confirmed his first relationship (even went on to say nasty things about him like he's cheating). she said they support his confirmed relationship second time but when they broke up, the female's fans all turned against him (mainly because he didn't even mention her during 3 years relationship, which i personally think was a wise decision). she said they all said he's the best guy as long as ship was sailing but he turned into a bad guy for them. 

They think Goeun is great girl and thankful that he got to work with her. they will be happy if they are together. it's just that shippers have made them tired. so no ill feelings towards mineun shippers, just the shipping in general. 

@Jaja Generally fans of both are alright and supportive but there are definitely toxic fans (again, I don’t know if you should call them fans) who believe that no one and absolutely no one is good enough for their fave. 

Wary of shipping is one thing but to call shippers delusional etc etc is not the way to go as well. 

To me, there is really no need to explain why certain stand are taken (because there will always be a reason) as long as all fans accept that there will be shippers and only fans and don’t cross the line. 

• Like 7

I watched the video. To be honest, I can't recognize which is which. The most sensical reason why the management asked to take down the video is because of the pandemic issue. I can still remember Itaewon and the 4 male celebrities dragged by dispatch's unwrapping. It's a sensitive issue and no one wants bad publicity especially with someone of LMH's status. The paraglider maybe is just a stranger who happens to be at the right place and at the right time and the four boys got amazed with the activity so they are all looking upward.:grin:

• Like 13
  • LOL 5