[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Lmh: ruffling hair is too cute for me.

Also lmh:

49 minutes ago, Prerna said:
1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

I read somewhere that it can be difficult for celebrities to date normally. Their schedules can be really tight, at times only allowing a small window to rest/sleep. Therefore if both are busy, it is very hard to squeeze in a slot to meet, unless they literally just sleep together in the 4 or so hours they have at night. Of course it gets even harder when they are seeing each other or dating on secret. Sigh.

I really hope LMH & KGE do not succumb to their busy schedules and give up on giving each other a chance. Surely where there is a will, there is a way. KGE's dad responded on his IG that she is busy with the premier of Hero and reviewing next works. I am not in the industry but does doing these indeed take up a lot of time? 

Lets keep our fingers crossed!

I so agree with you dear I also feel that post tkem as they have both gone to there respective course of life and work and now they don’t meet on sets like the last 8 months I hope they don’t succumb to it and hope that they give eachother a chance to understand each other it’s like a blessing god has given them and they should grab it and make a way out 

as it says “where there is will there is a way”.

Look at other famous couples they knew that they have to be together so they made the time anyhow 

so if both of them feel anything I am sure they will make time....
It would be such a stupid way of disrespecting your such important feelings just for a reason of busy schedule....

@AquariusMY I believe lmh said on average, he gets 8 hours of sleep. I also know he likes to game with Kim Hee Chul. He has time someway, somehow :D It’s only when they’re filming that it takes up their whole schedule. 

Agree with you both, where there is will, there is a way. If that person matters enough, you’ll make the time. 

57 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

Didn't we just ask about this a couple of pages back? Now we get an affirmative answer!

Hahaha yes we did. Dispatch can kill two birds with one stone by parking outside of their building. They can possibly catch two couples dating :lol:

@goldenashes97 This will add spice to our script! All the elevator scenes you imagined where the exes meet, imagine the tension from the first floor to floor 20 :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 17
  • Wiggle 1

I read somewhere that it can be difficult for celebrities to date normally. Their schedules can be really tight, at times only allowing a small window to rest/sleep. Therefore if both are busy, it is very hard to squeeze in a slot to meet, unless they literally just sleep together in the 4 or so hours they have at night. Of course it gets even harder when they are seeing each other or dating on secret. Sigh.

I really hope LMH & KGE do not succumb to their busy schedules and give up on giving each other a chance. Surely where there is a will, there is a way. KGE's dad responded on his IG that she is busy with the premier of Hero and reviewing next works. I am not in the industry but does doing these indeed take up a lot of time? 

it depends on the individuals actually. lots of long lasting couples can stand the trying times of being occupied with their respective works. not that they can't slip away to date at all tho, they can spare some time to see the loved ones still. busy schedules shouldn't be the sole reason, but we don't know for sure what happens behind the curtain. so, correct, let's just hope for the best!:cheers: 

• Like 4
  • Love 7

22 minutes ago, EndlessSpace said:

Dear, you spoke my thoughts. Somehow, I am optimistic that there might be sth like a miracle from Go eun ssi tmr but we may not know publicly. :yaaa:

Twitter has been abuzz (you know how they're all undercover FBI-CIA-Interpol agents there!) that for the past 3 years, KGE has been posting on June 22 in her IG account.  So the only question is,  will she continue the trend?  

Someone also wants to know :sweatingbullets:. Ahahahaha!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 21

With current limitation on movement I.e travel for shoots etc ..I think they can squeeze in some date time ..role playing their TKEM characters perhaps :fiercebunny:

• LOL 11

6 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Lmh: ruffling hair is too cute for me.

Also lmh:

I am wondering why KGE looks so sad here. LMH try to comfy her by mention his previous line at hospital scene, but doesn't work. 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 7

14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahaha yes we did. Dispatch can kill two birds with on stone by parking outside of their building. They can possibly catch two couples dating :lol:

@goldenashes97 This will add spice to our script! All the elevator scenes you imagined where the exes meet, imagine the tension from the first floor to floor 20 :lol:

*insert that infamous meme of fat kid getting confused from two biscuits*

idk how to attach gif in here, im such a noob :crazily:

• LOL 6

10 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahaha yes we did. Dispatch can kill two birds with on stone by parking outside of their building. They can possibly catch two couples dating :lol:

Binjin be like:  giphy.gif

What do you mean they're in the same building?!  It was hard enough to evade all those speculations these past couple of months...

Mineun on the other hand:  giphy.gif

Do we need to do appointments for elevator use now?  We gotta coordinate or this will be one big circus. 

• LOL 20

15 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

I am wondering why KGE looks so sad here. LMH try to comfy her by mention his previous line at hospital scene, but doesn't work. 

i wonder whether her mumbles reach his ears or not. i see it too low to be heard, from here. yeah i see sound, i don't hear em. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

32 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Chingu, it looks like you'll be in charge of our script for the time being. I'm really sorry but I think I need a break from our script writing. I am now watching Faith and I feel like my heart is about to burst from choi young's cuteness. He's so adorable:3 I caaaaan't.

SSXNufUMzXVm3P8mM8YfjIMXDojfDmYKqzyrzrKp

Oh fyi, I'm still at episode 1. I don't have the courage to watch episode 2 yet, so I've been rewatching it for the past two days. I think I watched it 5 times already. It may take me a year to finish this drama at this rate. I'm going crazyyyyyy

@extrodinairey i'm still waiting for you, maam. Come with me down the rabbit hole. We'll have a great time.:happyshakes:

• LOL 13

6 hours ago, kdramakitten said:

Binjin be like: 

What do you mean they're in the same building?!  It was hard enough to evade all those speculations these past couple of months...

Mineun on the other hand: 

Do we need to do appointments for elevator use now?  We gotta coordinate or this will be one big circus. 

Babes I was in splits ......

some soompi points for cracking us.....

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Chingu, it looks like you'll be in charge of our script for the time being. I'm really sorry but I think I need a break from our script writing. I am now watching Faith and I feel like my heart is about to burst from choi young's cuteness. He's so adorable:3 I caaaaan't.

Oh fyi, I'm still at episode 1. I don't have the courage to watch episode 2 yet, so I've been rewatching it for the past two days. I think I watched it 5 times already. It may take me a year to finish this drama at this rate. I'm going crazyyyyyy

@extrodinairey i'm still waiting for you, maam. Come with me down the rabbit hole. We'll have a great time.:happyshakes:

So babes how is faith treating you should I also start it with having faith in you .

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

Twitter has been abuzz (you know how they're all undercover FBI-CIA-Interpol agents there!) that for the past 3 years, KGE has been posting on June 22 in her IG account.  So the only question is,  will she continue the trend?  

Someone also wants to know :sweatingbullets:. Ahahahaha!

Don't be surprised if WDH will post on June 22nd in his ig

:doggie:

Who knows :phew:

• LOL 10

17 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

I told u na. Now enjoy the ride. Its 24 ep. U will take 2 years. I am the one who brought faith again here. I am so honored. :dorashakes:

• LOL 8